SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
    Ooh! Major Kawalsky (I can't remember the actors name) On Monk!! He's a killer, how ... strange.

And balding too!

Comment

What about Miracle? Don S. is in that, and Jack *one L* O’Neil himself, Kurt Russell. I think there was someone else, but I can’t remember.

by stargatefangurl at LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
        And balding too!
        lol i saw that too while i was flippin through channels during a battlestar galactica commercial.

he played a paramedic who was also the killer

Comment

Don S. Davis is on Atomic Train which is playing on USA channel right now. And he's in a military uniform. It's set in Denver. First thought... Ooooh, the SGC is helping out with the emergency!

ETA: LOL! I just saw young Lt Hammond (Aaron Pearl) from "1969" as a firetruck driver! It really is the SGC!

ETA2: Now Harry's on it!! And he's playing a really bad guy!
          Last edited by Guest; 12 February 2005, 12:48 PM.

Comment

saw Pete on that dog food commercial.

Comment

One of the members of The Trust from Affinity and End Game (Peter Bryant, I don't know the character's name) was a regular on Dark Angel playing Logan's therapist, Bling.

Lord Yu's "assistant" in New Order (the tall Asian guy) is featured in a current Starkist Tuna commercial.

Not so recent, but not yet mentioned... Peter DeLuise (Writer/Director/Producer/et al) played the loveable Dagwood on SeaQuest DSV quite a few years ago. His brother Michael (Wormhole X-Treme!) also had a regular role in the series, playing Tony Piccolo, the guy with the gills.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                Ooh! Major Kawalsky (I can't remember the actors name) On Monk!! He's a killer, how ... strange.

Thought that ep of Monk was funny. Seemed like the goa'uld was still in him. Kept waiting for his eyes to glow.

Comment

Michael Shanks is in a little clip of the 'Andromeda' 100th episode party video on the official website. He kind of keeps his head down the whole time and is chewing gum incessantly while his wife talks. But, it's something.

http://andromedatv.com/about/behind_...oundbites.html

Comment

Corin Nemec - Stephen King's "The Stand"
                    John De Lancie - An Elder in Charmed
                    Enid-Raye Adams - in Final Destination 2, "The Dead Zone, & "Taken" (in SG1 she was the bad computer geek girl Jones who helped steal Prometheus in Season 6)

Seen the guy who plays Tannith in a bunch of stuff!
                    "It's a blast door"

Comment

The guy who played Martin in 'Point of No Return' has been in almost every scifi tv series I can think of as well as a lot of other stuff.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Tannith= Peter Wingfield

Played Methos on Highlander and has been spotted in other things I can't remember
                        suspend your disbelief

Comment

Now that Wayne Brady is a part of the Stargate universe....(short as it may be). I saw him on Reno 911 other day.....I didn't look to see if this had been posted before so if it has I'm sorry.
                          Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by malihini
                            Tannith= Peter Wingfield

Played Methos on Highlander and has been spotted in other things I can't remember
                            Peter Wingfield as also appeared in X-Men 2 as a soldier for William Strkyer. He looked a bit thinner in the face than he did on Stargate SG-1.

Comment

Joel Swetow who played First Minister Valis of Kelowna in "Shadow Play" is the main Avatar on Charmed.

Comment

Has no one mentioned that the guy who played Martin had a recurring role in Sex and the City?

Also, Jill Teed (Yolanda Reese/Stacy Monroe, the "Carter" of Wormhole X-treme) was on a recent ep of Battlestar Gallactica.
                                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Working...
                                X