SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy Alcatraz
    Just saw Richard Dean Anderson in MacGyver.
    Oh, that's a new one

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Isaac Hayes was the voice of Chef, from south park.
      Parap pup pup paaa ... I'm Lovin' It!

Comment

Please state the nature of the medical emergency.
        Robert Picardo was the EMH on Voyager, and also on first contact. He had to keep the borg busy for a minute. He also was a Emergency Command Hologram for 2 episodes, even though they are essentially the same character.

I just saw that corin nemec video clip, and it was pretty funny.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Okay, found another one. Stop me if ya said it.Paul McGillion (Dr. Beckett) was in The Sentinel playing a computer genius named Boz Tate! Unfortunatly he got his throat stabbed in the episode. I can't believe I didn't catch that before! This was just too cool.
          Still Smiling,
          ^_^,ll..

Comment

Am I just notorious(sp?) for stopping threads? Well, since no one else seems to be replying on this one... Has anyone mentioned David Hewlett on Darklight?

Probably...
            >.>
            <.<
            Still Smiling,
            ^_^,ll..

Comment

Anybody know where to find/download any of the short films that any of the Stargate actors (major or secondary characters I don't mind, I wonder if Gary Jones has been in any) have been in? I'm studing Tv production at uni and they are encouraging us to watch short films. I thought it might be nice to find some with my favourite actors.

I found two with Michael Shanks at Michael Shanks Online, but in particular I'm looking out for the one with Amanda Tapping and J.R Bourne, Stuck I think it's called. I tried Googling it but didn't come up with much.

Comment

Don S. Davis was in Alaska (some Disney movie, 'nough said)
                As well as in Best in Show with Teryl Rothery. Davis was a dog show judge and Rothery was a local morning show, like 'Good Morning Clevland' or something. She was hilarious. AT was in Traffic the miniseries? What channel was that on?

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
                -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

Comment

Nobody has mentioned

Corin Nemec plays Farley in "Operation Dumbo Drop" a Walt Disney Film
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Found an interesting one.

Teryl Rothery (Dr. Fraiser) and Reece Thompson (Jinto on Atlantis) will be in 'The Sandlot 2'.

I wont hold it against them if one of them best movies of my youth has been violated.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                      Anybody know where to find/download any of the short films that any of the Stargate actors (major or secondary characters I don't mind, I wonder if Gary Jones has been in any) have been in?
                      You can find a short film starring Gary Jones called "This Way Up" at this website. I thought it was pretty good.

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/atom_200

Comment

Its prob been mentioned but Captain Conner - played by Roger Cross is in the New Series of 24 playing a CTU agent named Curtis.

Comment

I forgot that same site has "The Artist's Circle" with both Michael Shanks and Don S. Davis in it if anyone else wants to see it.

http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/atom_925

Comment

In case nobody mentioned it, Don Davis was the judge of a dog show in a mockumentary on dog shows (as "Trekkies" was for s/f conventions).

I forget the title and I'm too lazy to look it up... such is life.

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Jolinarsam
                              I forgot that same site has "The Artist's Circle" with both Michael Shanks and Don S. Davis in it if anyone else wants to see it.

http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/atom_925
                              Thanks, I will check those out. Yay Don S. Davis.

Comment

I saw someone who could've been Kawalsky for half a second on the Sci-fi commercial for that movie, Skeleton Man...I have no idea if it was him, though, because I totally wasn't paying attention until he spoke and by the time I thought "Hey, he sounds a little like Kawalsky" he was gone.

EDIT: Yup, it was him.
                                Last edited by yasureubetcha; 04 March 2005, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X