SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    Anna-Louise Plowman (sometimes Stephens), who played Osiris, was on Dr Who new series (2005) episode 6 -"The Dalek". I'm a newcomer to the Doctor, so this is timely to no one but me.
    Not true! I've just started watching Doctor Who myself and have enjoyed seeing a lot of familiar faces, my son picked out Osiris before I did!

Comment

Same here! I started watching Doctor Who a week ago and had the pleasure of recognizing her
      sigpic

Comment

Probably more than half the guest actors and/or recurring characters that were on one or another of the Stargate series has made an appearance on or is now a regular on the Hallmark Channel's "Cedar Cove".

Teryl Rothery, Sebastian Spence, Elyse Levesque, Dylan Hunt, Gary Chalk, Jay Brazeau, Adrian Holmes, Gillian Barber, and a whole bunch more.

Comment

Janus was in Supernatural this week.

Comment

McCay was on 'Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes'

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Is anybody watching Arrow? David Nykl is on there right now.

I saw this picture of his character
              http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-irAIJP32Aw...2.31.39+PM.png

and the caption read:
              Discount Hugh Jackman as the KGBeast.

It's so weird because looking at Hugh from Les Mis:
              http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-co...nvict-look.jpg

IT'S UNCANNY! WHAT THE HECK!
              Zelenka is Wolverine.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by dacooker
              The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

Neal Jackson (SG1, "Prototype", and the wraith in SGA's "Vegas") played Abraham Von Brant on "Sleepy Hollow" in last night's episode.

Comment

David Nykl was in ARROW last week, his been in a couple but first time i've put 2 and 2 together

Also Teryl Rothery has been on ARROW for the last couple of weeks aswell
                  Last edited by mr_kennedy; 19 November 2013, 04:17 PM.
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    Neal Jackson (SG1, "Prototype", and the wraith in SGA's "Vegas") played Abraham Von Brant on "Sleepy Hollow" in last night's episode.
                    Niiiice catch!

(I haven't started watching that...yet)
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      I was trying to figure out why he looked familiar!

Comment

Tonight: Joe Flanigan was in an episode of Major Crimes on TNT.
                        Kavan Smith was in Almost Human on Fox.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, while its still another SG show, our lovely LT James played one of Lucious lavine's wives on SGA's Irresistible.

Comment

I saw young Cassie (Katie Stuart) in "A Wrinkle in Time". It's an old movie (she was still around Cassie's age in the film) but I randomly found it on Netflix and had a little fangirl moment... and proceeded to to watch it right then and there.

Comment

White Collar (tv series) has the guy who played Martin

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Just surprised to find that everyone's favourite interfering busybody, Richard Woolsey (also aka the EMH from Star Trek, Robert Picardo), plays a werewolf/serial killer in Joe Dante's 1981 movie, "The Howling"

Comment

Working...
                                X