Paul Mcgillion Spotted in Once Upon A Time
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      Paul Mcgillion Spotted in Once Upon A Time
      who was paul mcgillion? (I'm not being obnoxious -I know many of the characters, but not the actor's names.)
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

^ Carson Beckett in Atlantis.
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

not only that butdid you see him in the new batman film, for all of a minute mind, still it was strange....
          Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

I recently watched Adventures of Don Juan from 1947, starring Viveca Lindfors (who originally played Catherine Langford in the original movie) alongside Errol Flynn. It was a pleasure to see her in her prime. I have another of her movies from the same period in my Netflix queue at the moment--Dark City, where she stars with Charlton Heston in one of his earliest movies.

Tonight, I watched The Red Pony (1949), which featured a very young Beau Bridges.
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
              Watching Torri Higginson on NCIS right now.
              And now I've seen her in two eps
              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Technically not an actor, did I just see the P90 in "Looper"?

[Also a main plot point in one of the recent CSI episodes.]

Comment

Anna-Louise Plowman (sometimes Stephens), who played Osiris, was on Dr Who new series (2005) episode 6 -"The Dalek". I'm a newcomer to the Doctor, so this is timely to no one but me.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Saw Carmen Argenziano (Jacob Carter) on an AARP commercial today, not sure how I feel about that...

Comment

Also just saw Mitch Pileggi (Col. Stephen Caldwell) on an episode of Sons of Anarchy.

Comment

Alexis Cruz is in a movie called Sighting

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Aesop View Post
                          Saw Carmen Argenziano (Jacob Carter) on an AARP commercial today, not sure how I feel about that...
                          ...because possessing the healing abilities of a Tok'ra symbiote precludes him from empathizing with the health concerns of a normal Tau'ri senior citizen?
                          Last edited by Ripple in Space; 02 October 2013, 07:34 PM.
                          sigpic
                          "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                          ~David Hewlett

Comment

It makes perfect sense. It all has to do with how well known the actor is outside. Outside Stargate, McGiillion isn't well known
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

At least half the actors that were at one time or another on any one of the Stargate series is now a recurring character on the Hallmark Channel's "Cedar Cove". It's been fun watching it and recognizing the actors and recalling which part(s) they played on Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Aesop View Post
                                Also just saw Mitch Pileggi (Col. Stephen Caldwell) on an episode of Sons of Anarchy.
                                He's a semi-regular on the new "Dallas" series. Not a very nice character either.

Comment

Working...
                                X