Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-and-tomorrow/

February 9, 2009 - Part 2

ACT IV

{FUTURE}

INT. CARTER’S LAB – SGC - DAY

Carter realizes that the only way to stop the team from the past from screwing with history is to travel back to the past themselves and stop it from happening. She has discovered some research that the Carter from this timeline completed long ago - a counter-program that will de-bug the time device of the virus. It will not fix the device completely but, at the very least, will allow them to make a jump back in time. In other words, they have a shot at a do-over.

Carter initiates the device and they return to –

{PAST}

INT. CARTER’S LAB – SGC – DAY

Lee comes in. Carter covers. Lee leaves. Again, the timeline is changed, causing –

{PRESENT}

INT. CORRIDOR – SGC – DAY

Morph. One second, Mitchell, Teal’c and Vala are walking down the corridor discussing the fact that Earth has fallen to the Ori and, the next, they’re walking down the corridor, locking and loading. What the hell? They learn that they are headed out to check Byzantium Tech, the government sub-contractor, producer of military software. Things are back on track – and they are completely unaware of the change.

{PAST}

Okay, now what? Well, now nothing. They simply won’t change anything and allow history to unfold as it should. Only problem is – what about them? Are they to remain stuck in this timeline? Mitchell: “Hey, it could be worse. It’s not like we’re stuck in caveman times or Ancient Egypt.”. But Carter has a solution. They can solve their problem, keep any of this time-jumping from happening, by sabotaging the time device and ensuring it never works in the first place. But in order to do that, they are going to have to get into Area 51…

INT. CORRIDOR – AREA 51 – DAY

The team slips into Area 51 and into –

INT. HANGAR – AREA 51 – DAY (MATTE)

Where the puddle jumper from Good to Be King is being stored.

INT. PUDDLE-JUMPER – DAY

Carter hooks her laptop up to the time device. She has created a virus that will effectively sabotage the time device ensuring it won’t work the next time (14 months in the future) they try to use it. She uploads the virus. Beat. The team exchanges looks. They’re still there. Uh, shouldn’t something have happened? And if not, why not? Carter realizes…Oh, no.

{PRESENT}

INT. SGC – DAY

Carter realizes the person who sabotaged the device was her!

ACT V

{PRESENT}

EXT. BYZANTIUM TECH CORPORATE OFFICES - DAY

Mitchell, Teal’c, and Vala lead an NID raid on the corporate headquarters of Byzatium Tech. A firefight ensues. They take down the bad guys.

{PAST}

INT. CORRIDOR - SGC – DAY

The team sneaks back into the SGC. Hey, where’s Vala? Vala slips back out of Daniel’s lab, pocketing her jeweled coin, and quickly rejoins the team.

{PRESENT}

INT. BRIEFING ROOM – SGC - DAY

Carter gets everyone up to speed on what she learned from the still-ruined time device and the changes to their reality – which seem to have been undone. Vala is only half-listening to it all, still amazed as she is by the discovery of her long lost coin. Mitchell briefs everyone on Byzantium Tech which, it turns out, had connections to the Baal-controlled trust. It’s too early to tell what they were up to, but they put a stop to things before they could get their operation off the ground. It’s a good thing they caught them in time. As for who tipped them off, he guesses they’ll never know…

{PAST}

The team is ready for their next jump. Hey, where’s Mitchell?

INT. CORRIDOR – SGC – DAY

Mitchell hands Harriman a letter and a note with specific instructions for the postal service to hold it for delivery. Reveal it is the letter that Mitchell received from that anonymous source. As Mitchell hurries back and –

Joins the team. Hopefully, things will work themselves out. Carter: “Well, who know what the future holds?” Mitchell: “We will in about twelve seconds”. Carter initiates the device and the team heads off the to the future, to find out how things worked out.

FADE OUT
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Gahhhh. Who's got the timeline aspirin?

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
        God I hate time travel stories. I'm rather glad this didn't go any further than an outline.

But then, it also took place post Season 9 and I wasn't hardly interested in the show when Cam and Co. took over.

I find one thing interesting. His outlines are FAR less wordy than mine! LOL!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Would any one mind helping me look for my brain?

It ran away after reading that.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I handed out loads

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
              Would any one mind helping me look for my brain?

It ran away after reading that.
              I think it went that way *points*
              sigpic

Comment

Really? I liked it
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  Really? I liked it
                  Me too, but I only read it three times so I still don't understand it

Comment

Man. Talk about a mind frak. All this time travel stuff/AU stuff always makes my head hurt.
                    sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      Really? I liked it
                      Me too! I think this would have been a great episode.

If you want a real time-travel headache, try watching Primer.

sigpic

Comment

Who cares? No Jack, no joy!

Comment

for some strange reason i fully understand it

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                            for some strange reason i fully understand it

So did I.

Also, I liked it as well.

Comment

I got it, once I disregarded the colour coding, which is so very much not in line with the legend at the top of the post!

Comment

I got it, once I disregarded the colour coding, which is so very much not in line with the legend at the top of the post!
                                Yeah, the color coding was more confusing than the outline itself.

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                                Who cares? No Jack, no joy!
                                Yeah, that's probably a big reason why I'm glad this ep never made it. In addition to the time travel/AU thing being done to death in Stargate.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X