Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why weren't there pics of Joe, David, and Rachel? I would have loved to see some.
    there’s a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals--Darren Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by wm_1987 View Post
      Why weren't there pics of Joe, David, and Rachel? I would have loved to see some.
      Hm. I don't know, but I like to think that they're busy getting ready for the Stargate: Atlantis movie.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        Hm. I don't know, but I like to think that they're busy getting ready for the Stargate: Atlantis movie.
        Um, I don't think the movie deal is even sealed yet, really. David H was at the wrap party, though. his Twitter confirms it. I'm sure Rachel and Joe were there but maybe they didn't want their pictures on the blog?

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          Um, I don't think the movie deal is even sealed yet, really. David H was at the wrap party, though. his Twitter confirms it. I'm sure Rachel and Joe were there but maybe they didn't want their pictures on the blog?
          You could very well be right about Rachel and Joe. Am I right in remembering that there was some other event and Rachel and Joe asked for their pictures to not be taken/on the blog?

And what do you mean about the movie is not sealed? I thought it was a done deal?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

It's been green lit by Sci Fi, but the actors parts might not have been negotiated yet etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              It's been green lit by Sci Fi, but the actors parts might not have been negotiated yet etc etc.
              Yes, that's precisely what I meant. We don't know if they have everybody signed up. I mean, the movie has yet to be written, so we don't even know what casting will be like (we would hope the main gang, along with Zelenka and Lorne)

Comment

Yes, that's precisely what I meant. We don't know if they have everybody signed up. I mean, the movie has yet to be written, so we don't even know what casting will be like (we would hope the main gang, along with Zelenka and Lorne)
                and Carson
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                  You could very well be right about Rachel and Joe. Am I right in remembering that there was some other event and Rachel and Joe asked for their pictures to not be taken/on the blog?

And what do you mean about the movie is not sealed? I thought it was a done deal?
                  Why wouldn't they want their pictures posted? They don't seem to mind the on set pictures being posted.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                    Why wouldn't they want their pictures posted? They don't seem to mind the on set pictures being posted.

Vala,
                    Joel413 writes: “When you are snapping pictures of cast/crew and other people on the set, do you let them know you will be posting them on your blog? To you ask folks if it’s Ok to shoot the pics? I wouldn’t exactly call the SGA set a “public place” where someone might get snapped. Have you ever had anyone politely ask you not to post their picture? And if so, have you just obliged their request, or have you negotiated some comprimise, or just said, screw it they’re my pictures and my site?”

Answer: I’ve alerted the actors, crew, and any guest stars that I may be snapping pics for the blog. If, for whatever the reason, someone prefers not to have their photo taken and/or posted, I’ll happily respect their decision and avoid taking pictures of them until such a time as they express a willingness to have their picture taken again.
                    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-thats-a-wrap/
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                      and Carson
                      Oops, sorry. Forgot!

As for photos, well, maybe they're like "Wait, a minute, I'm three sheets to the wind and you want to put my picture on your blog? my kids will see this. Uh, no"

and in fact, the Joe and David shots are out there. Visit the SHep Whump thread for link

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=9114

Comment

and in fact, the Joe and David shots are out there. Visit the SHep Whump thread for link
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=9114
                        Thanks for the link, those photos are great.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to x stargatergirl x for the perfect sig!

Comment

cool pics (in the blog)
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Does anyone know how to access the pictures of David and Joe? When I linked on to that site, apparently, the pictures have been taken off. Help!

Comment

Makes me feel all upset and sniffly Reading that post.

Comment

Originally posted by rodneyfan View Post
                                Does anyone know how to access the pictures of David and Joe? When I linked on to that site, apparently, the pictures have been taken off. Help!
                                Yes, alas, the photos weren't meant to be posted to a forum such as GW, so they were pulled.

Comment

Working...
                                X