Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    I second that. He didn't exactly endear himself to me in The Return - I'd be quite happy not to see him in Atlantis again.
    Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    He was great in "The Return part 2".
    O'Neill has turned into a cranky old man. It really irritates me - sorry. I liked early Jack, but not this Jack. That's not to say that some of the exchanges weren't amusing, but overall it just kind of left me with a bad taste in my mouth, especially the "Next time bring Carter" comment at the end.
    There were a few points in "The Return" where he was good, but otherwise, I thought, the only reason to have him was to 'stuntcast' him to draw in SG1 fans. I'd say the PCA win proves that SGA can stand on its own two feet, without relying on the crutch of bringing in SG1 characters every other episode

I must admit Jack of the Showtime years was the best, he was good in six and seven, but then, as RDA pulled away from doing the show, it was apparent. He was cracking lame jokes which made me cringe. Yes, I wasn't overly fond of O'Neill's attitude toward Sheppard (hello? pot? kettle?) for the rescue.

Comment

JM hates me he doesn't answer my questions anymore

Jack was OK in the dialoge scenes the under water scene was a little much for me
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        I must admit Jack of the Showtime years was the best, he was good in six and seven, but then, as RDA pulled away from doing the show, it was apparent. He was cracking lame jokes which made me cringe. Yes, I wasn't overly fond of O'Neill's attitude toward Sheppard (hello? pot? kettle?) for the rescue.
        I agree with that.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

"cheese grater thingie" is made of win, thanks for posting that snippet elsewhere on the forum, BG.

Comment

I think it'd be nice to see O'Neill again. sure Atlantis doesn't need him but wth, The Return was a really nice two parter imo and if TBTB could somehow bring him back I'd definitely be happy
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
              "cheese grater thingie" is made of win, thanks for posting that snippet elsewhere on the forum, BG.
              Do you guys realize what that answer could mean?
              sig made by me

Comment

That the rebel-licators intentionally gave the Cheese Grater Thingie to the repli!team to give to the real!team to get the real!team to blobbify all the mean Asurans, leaving the rebels in peace?

If Weir thought that up she's one smart cookie.

Comment

There were a few points in "The Return" where he was good, but otherwise, I thought, the only reason to have him was to 'stuntcast' him to draw in SG1 fans. I'd say the PCA win proves that SGA can stand on its own two feet, without relying on the crutch of bringing in SG1 characters every other episode
                  I've learned in the past year that it's 90% business and 10% show. It is truly sad. So I just hope the writing is good along with the characters, and the show still pulls in revenue for the network. Man, I would love a world where people made TV shows just for fun. Crazy thinking, huh?

Sorry I am so keen on the numbers for SGA. Right now I am so ticked off at SCI FI.

I'm also very happy about the PCA and the recent news about "BAMSR". I want to see this show stand on it's own as well. Still I don't mind the guest ep or two from SG-1 folk, I actually am really looking forward to "Midway" this season. Why? Ronin has become a great character since last season and we get to see some Teal'c vs Ronon action.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry! Just difference of opinion I guess. That particular line was good - I'll admit.

No need to be sorry! You're right, difference of opinion. It's all cool.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Jack in an episode. Maybe the same one as Daniel, although that could end up being too focused on the two of them and Carter, at the expense of the Atlantis team.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        I've learned in the past year that it's 90% business and 10% show. It is truly sad. So I just hope the writing is good along with the characters, and the show still pulls in revenue for the network. Man, I would love a world where people made TV shows just for fun. Crazy thinking, huh?

Sorry I am so keen on the numbers for SGA. Right now I am so ticked off at SCI FI.

I'm also very happy about the PCA and the recent news about "BAMSR". I want to see this show stand on it's own as well. Still I don't mind the guest ep or two from SG-1 folk, I actually am really looking forward to "Midway" this season. Why? Ronin has become a great character since last season and we get to see some Teal'c vs Ronon action.
                        I'm sorta on the fence about the Ronon-Teal'c stuff as it's the classic macho posturing (over what, who knows?) Since we already have an SG1 character put onto the show, there's really no need to continue guest stars (but if they have to do it, they should use it VERY sparingly, like a max of twice a year if even that.

Comment

I'm sorta on the fence about the Ronon-Teal'c stuff as it's the classic macho posturing (over what, who knows?) Since we already have an SG1 character put onto the show, there's really no need to continue guest stars (but if they have to do it, they should use it VERY sparingly, like a max of twice a year if even that.
                          LOL - I agree with you there too. Everyone's been like Wow, Ronon vs Teal'c, and I'm over here like, urm. Not so sure about this. I was fine with it until I saw the promos, but......

And yeah, there should only be a couple of appearances a year TOTAL by SG-1 alumni, not a couple of Daniel eps, and a couple of Teal'c, and oh, one of Mitchell, and hey, one of Jack, etc, etc, etc.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                            That the rebel-licators intentionally gave the Cheese Grater Thingie to the repli!team to give to the real!team to get the real!team to blobbify all the mean Asurans, leaving the rebels in peace?

If Weir thought that up she's one smart cookie.
                            sig made by me

Comment

JANUARY 11th

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...cks-round-two/

Sorry, lots of talk about sports. Ick.

Comment

Wow Joe had nothing to say about tonight's ep? I guess he'll have something tommorrow.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X