Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it a good thing or a bad thing that they are gonna be rushed to do the finale? something tells me that it will be both.

good because they got the whole cast and bad because they are gonna rush throu the scenes.

I think it looks GREAT on my DVDPR that I use every night before going to sleep, something about watching a episode or three of Atlantis (ot SG-1) after a really cheesy horror movie (Mars Attacks) has me thinking, "now why did those horror movie guys learn from SG-1 on who to live with enemies around you?"

though my dreams have me in a Kull Warrior suit and blowing away Aliens like there's no tomrrow

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Umm... why are you thinking they are going to be rushed to film the finale?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Umm... why are you thinking they are going to be rushed to film the finale?
        Yeah, I thought there was still a month or so of production left.

Though I did wonder if they were going to push back the finale as long as they can, just in case of cancellation or renewal.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-29-2007.html

August 29, 2007

Photos: Uh-yup! On-location at beautiful Widgeon Park! Really, I think this is the first time Joe took a pic that was just scenery, and it's breathtaking. We also get shots of the crew walking around in the morning sun; Director Will Waring; Director and Joe F (freshly recovered from food poisoning, it seems) talking through the script; Jodelle Ferland and David Hewlett on location; Joe F. relaxing with a good book; and finally, the Genii!

Videos: None today, sorry.

Write-Up: Full-on description of today's adventure in Widgeon Park! Some highlights:

Eventually, we reached the end of the road - which turned out to be an even rougher trail that continued for another two miles before delivering us to an impromptu tree-lined parking area. I made the rest of the trek on foot, arriving by the water as they were setting up the first shot of the day, a “walk and talk” backlit by the rising sun. It was a beautiful scene, one of those rare instances that someone bears witness to only on those rare occasions he wakes up 5:00 a.m. and takes the 90 minute drive down to the location to watch it being shot - or, better yet, just watches it on t.v. months later.

From there, we moved on to the bridge scene and got as far as blocking the power bar scene before lunch was called. Veal cutlets and peanut butter bars! Fortified, we hiked back into the bush to shoot the power bar scene followed by the search scene and ending with the green screen shot.

Jodelle F. - What can I say? She’s an incredibly talented young lady [who] is doing a fantastic job as little Harmony. Her character, McKay, and Sheppard play wonderfully off one another, and the fun between these three continues long after the scene has been shot.
          Awwwww...

Oh, and a preview of things to come:

Apparently, there are cougars in the area, but they’re mainly up in the mountains and only come down when it’s dark - like, say, this Friday when we do the night shoot. Also, excitement galore and a near-disaster averted after quick action was taken to fix a tear in David Hewelett’s pants (“Them aren’t sitting pants!“I warned him.). Ah, show business!
          Questions:

None today, as promised.

EDIT: Ah, it's Will Waring; my mistake!
          Last edited by PG15; 29 August 2007, 05:59 PM.

Comment

THUD!

Definitely need to see more photos of Joe F. smiling like that...

hubba hubba!

I had to turn up my oxygen equipment!

(Must. Remember. To. Breathe!)

Thanks, Joe M!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Widgeon Park? LMAO! Now I'm thinking of a park full of ducks. (Although I think that's spelled "wigeon")

Awwww, dew're scawed of de wittwe cougars!!
              /Lives on Cougar Mountain
              //Called that for a reason
              ///Or it was, until the damn soccer moms invaded
              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Have I asked you if you've been to the Cougar Mountain Zoo? (My dreadful, poor memory!)

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                  Yeah, I thought there was still a month or so of production left.

Though I did wonder if they were going to push back the finale as long as they can, just in case of cancellation or renewal.
                  SGA is currently schedule to wrap production on season four on Oct. 5, 2007.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                  SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                  Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post

Morjana
                    I thought it was around that time.

Dancer of Spaz, JM said they didn't expect to hear about possible renewal/cancellation until November, I believe. He's also said they're writing the finale as if they're being renewed. I think that's a good thing, just because he's also said if the series isn't renewed there's a good chance we'll get resolution another way.

Great piccies today. Joe F. looks as wonderful as ever... *Runs off to have a quiet fangirl moment...*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post

Morjana

The British Film Commission shows these dates for season 4 production:

Sched: Mar 01/07 - Sep 28/07

Details at

http://www.bcfilmcommission.com/abou...lm_type=series

Unless of course JM said differently. Alipeeps would know.
                      Last edited by prion; 30 August 2007, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

August 29, 2007

Photos: Uh-yup! On-location at beautiful Widgeon Park! Really, I think this is the first time Joe took a pic that was just scenery, and it's breathtaking. We also get shots of the crew walking around in the morning sun; Director Will Waring; Director and Joe F (freshly recovered from food poisoning, it seems) talking through the script; Jodelle Ferland and David Hewlett on location; Joe F. relaxing with a good book; and finally, the Genii!
                        Yes, the scenery is gorgeous! Oh wait, he meant the sky and sun, I was thinking other 'scenery'

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          Yes, the scenery is gorgeous! Oh wait, he meant the sky and sun, I was thinking other 'scenery'
                          Yes... Trully breathtaking!
                          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

August 29, 2007

Book? There was a book in that pic? For some strange reason I didn't notice that....
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana
                            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                              Book? There was a book in that pic? For some strange reason I didn't notice that....
                              What were you looking at then?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
                                Have I asked you if you've been to the Cougar Mountain Zoo? (My dreadful, poor memory!)
                                I don't remember if you have, either. I haven't been in quite a few years. I keep meaning to go and see the tiger cubs, but haven't had the time. That zoo kinda makes me sad, though, because the conditions really aren't that great. They've asked our zoo before to mentor them through the AZA accreditation process, but to be honest, I really don't believe they'll ever get there. They just don't have the money to do it.
                                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Working...
                                X