Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Haha, Brian's batsignal! We have a girl in the Sam thread who only shows up if we use her name and "boobies" in the same sentence. It's almost creepy.
    Originally posted by Pitry View Post
    bwahahahahahhahaha!
    Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    Are you guys making fun of me?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Who, us? *cough cough cough*

Sorry, terrible cold I have here.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Who, us? *cough cough cough*

Sorry, terrible cold I have here.
        LOL, so I did the research and comparisons. Looks like SGA could end up between 1.9 and 2.1 million for Live + Same day if Joe M is right about the 20% increase. Joe was a little vague, but from what I gather he was likely talking about before Live + 3/7 numbers.

Not to get anyone too excited but if SGA pulls in over 2.0 million for (Live + Same Day) It will be the best numbers for Live+ SD since "The Return Part 1"
        sigpic

Comment

Neva!

(s'all in good fun, really! )
          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
          Yes, I am!
          sigpic
          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
            Neva!

(s'all in good fun, really! )
            You know, for Joe to make a big deal about the ratings on a Monday, they have to be really good. But, I wish we knew the actual amount. Man, it's fustrating.

There is so much riding on Season 4.5's ratings.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
              Hey PG15, you were a bit chatty today in the comments

Oh and that statue you didn't recognise is from the X-Men - Emma Frost, The White Queen (originally).
              Thanks! And yeah, I had a lot of time to kill last night, so I thought I browse Joe's office for a bit. I wonder if I should go back to some of the older photos and see if I can discover more secrets...

And now you know how I feel (points to flocking)!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                And now you know how I feel (points to flocking)!
                No one knows how you feel regarding the flocking. None of us has had the chance to, erm, sniff it yet.

*pats Peter and Brian*
                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

JANUARY 8th

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ravelers-wife/

Just a little reminder to check out tonight’s People’s Choice Awards broadcast. Stargate Atlantis is up against Dr. Who and Battlestar Galactica in the Favorite SciFi Show category. If we win, I’ll celebrate by seeing how drunk I can get on champagne truffles

Comment

Well there is a slim to remote possibility that you could be on a faint trail of something there

-

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                      Well there is a slim to remote possibility that you could be on a faint trail of something there

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4...ssignallq2.jpg
                      awesome pic
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        awesome pic
                        HEY!! What are you laughing at?

Seriously though funny pic.
                        sigpic

Comment

If JM is smart he's eating his champagne truffles NOW to get through the suffering that is known as the PCA awards.... yes, it was wise to cancel the Golden Globes. Without writers, these awards programs are.... dreadful. ooh, nearly ten o'clock.

oh thank god, SGA won (and what a SHORT speech *cough*) but now I can run away from this show!!
                          Last edited by prion; 08 January 2008, 06:07 PM.

Comment

They Won!!!!

It was weird, though. A blink and you'll miss it moment. Just a few seconds of the cast saying thank you - Joe Flanigan, David Hewlett, I think Rachel Luttrell, and I didn't catch the other person.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

They Won!!!!

It was weird, though. A blink and you'll miss it moment. Just a few seconds of the cast saying thank you - Joe Flanigan, David Hewlett, I think Rachel Luttrell, and I didn't catch the other person.
                              W00T!!!!!
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                                If JM is smart he's eating his champagne truffles NOW to get through the suffering that is known as the PCA awards.... yes, it was wise to cancel the Golden Globes. Without writers, these awards programs are.... dreadful. ooh, nearly ten o'clock.

oh thank god, SGA won (and what a SHORT speech *cough*) but now I can run away from this show!!
                                LOL, yup turned it off right away!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X