Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*RING RING*
    Operator: UK santorium how may I help you
    Jelgate: I just wanted to tell you that Pegasus SGA is having a parnoia about shiritless Shep again.
    Operator:Thank you sir we will have committed as soon as possible. We are sending the white men right now.
    Jelgate:Your welcome
    *hangs up phone*
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Ooohhh... maybe you will get to share a room with Weir.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        *RING RING*
        Operator: UK santorium how may I help you
        Jelgate: I just wanted to tell you that Pegasus SGA is having a parnoia about shiritless Shep again.
        Operator:Thank you sir we will have committed as soon as possible. We are sending the white men right now.
        Jelgate:Your welcome
        *hangs up phone*
        You know you're not helping with my shirtless Shep fetish, Jel! Thankyou

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        Ooohhh... maybe you will get to share a room with Weir.
        Simply by ecouraging him, he's actually feeding my obsession passion.

As you were!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
          You know you're not helping with my shirtless Shep fetish, Jel! Thankyou
          TMC written by Mr. Mallozzi (I can stay on topic too) probably didn't helpeither. I'm talking about the fight scene between Sheppard and Ronon
          Simply by ecouraging him, he's actually feeding my obsession passion. severe obsession ?*As you were!
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ember-18-2007/

December 18, 2007

Photos: Joe's mom's culinary adventures in Vancouver; a delicious-looking home-cooked meal (and I'm not just saying that because I've only had about a quarter of a hotdog since morning); and gifts from SciFi (putting a new spin on "screwing Stargate over") and MGM.

Write-Up: It's what all kid-less married man fears to hear from their mom: are you gonna have kids soon? See Joe tackle this barrier, as well as his thoughts on kids and what uses they can be put to. Also, Joe Abercrombie does cross-blog promotion, burying cards in the sand, and more Blogger troubles.

Questions:

Jedi writes: “A group of us mailed you a card congratulating you all on S5, we were wondering if you received it yet?”

Answer: I believe Paul opened it today as he was in the office approving VFX shots for Last Man. Thanks.

RebeccaH writes: “When we see the return of Carson in The Kindred…”

Answer: Carson is coming back in The Kindred? Really?

Kdvb1 writes: “Do you charge for photos with the fans?”

Answer: To be honest, the few times I’ve attended conventions where I have posed for fan photos, I’ve felt odd charging. On the other hand, I understand that it’s one of the ways the convention organizers off-set the costs of staging such events. So, at the last con I guested at, I did not charge for my autographs and donated my portion of the photo fee to the con.

Knightie writes: “Then what happens to the Asuran ship left on the planet?”

Answer: The Asurans reclaimed it.

Ronnie writes: “My husband is a Major stationed in Iraq currently […] Anyway, he really likes Sam (who wouldn’t?) and wanted to know if on Atlantis you guys had said whether she got together with Jack.”

Answer: We have yet to say. Wish your husband all the best for a safe holiday and new year.

Shirt ‘n Tie writes: “(1) Will your mother be cooking while staying? If so, what dishes?
            (2) Having watched Mortal Coil only once, I am open to correction, but was Rodney wearing the “old” uniform at the very end of the ep.”

Answers: 1) Yes. I believe she’s making orechietti tonight. 2) It should have been the new uniform.

(This zuz's smile votes for wordpress over blogger!)

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ember-18-2007/

December 18, 2007

Photos: Joe's mom's culinary adventures in Vancouver; a delicious-looking home-cooked meal (and I'm not just saying that because I've only had about a quarter of a hotdog since morning); and gifts from SciFi (putting a new spin on "screwing Stargate over") and MGM.

Write-Up: It's what all kid-less married man fears to hear from their mom: are you gonna have kids soon? See Joe tackle this barrier, as well as his thoughts on kids and what uses they can be put to. Also, Joe Abercrombie does cross-blog promotion, burying cards in the sand, and more Blogger troubles.

Questions:

Jedi writes: “A group of us mailed you a card congratulating you all on S5, we were wondering if you received it yet?”

Answer: I believe Paul opened it today as he was in the office approving VFX shots for Last Man. Thanks.

RebeccaH writes: “When we see the return of Carson in The Kindred…”

Answer: Carson is coming back in The Kindred? Really?

Kdvb1 writes: “Do you charge for photos with the fans?”

Answer: To be honest, the few times I’ve attended conventions where I have posed for fan photos, I’ve felt odd charging. On the other hand, I understand that it’s one of the ways the convention organizers off-set the costs of staging such events. So, at the last con I guested at, I did not charge for my autographs and donated my portion of the photo fee to the con.

Knightie writes: “Then what happens to the Asuran ship left on the planet?”

Answer: The Asurans reclaimed it.

Ronnie writes: “My husband is a Major stationed in Iraq currently […] Anyway, he really likes Sam (who wouldn’t?) and wanted to know if on Atlantis you guys had said whether she got together with Jack.”

Answer: We have yet to say. Wish your husband all the best for a safe holiday and new year.

Shirt ‘n Tie writes: “(1) Will your mother be cooking while staying? If so, what dishes?
              (2) Having watched Mortal Coil only once, I am open to correction, but was Rodney wearing the “old” uniform at the very end of the ep.”

Answers: 1) Yes. I believe she’s making orechietti tonight. 2) It should have been the new uniform.

(This zuz's smile votes for wordpress over blogger!)
              Thanks PG15! Lots of Stargate gossip from Joe there! Brilliant!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Well, this is rare:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...18/test-video/

December 18, 2007 - Part 2

Photos: None.

Video: Yes! A test video featuring the ferocious, couch-preying Lulu! Sorry, no direct link to vid, since I can't find one.

Write-Up: None.

Questions: None.

(This zuz's smile STILL votes for wordpress over blogger!)

Comment

Funny blog today and an entertaining video.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ixes-the-arts/

December 19, 2007

Photos: Montreal Desserts! Looks gooooooood.

Write-Up: For once, Joe summarized it for us: Spambait, corrosive salad, and mom nixes the arts.

Questions:

None today, maybe some tomorrow.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...and-chocolate/

December 20, 2007

Photos: Some candid shots of Joe, who seems to revert back to a child while hanging out with his mom (you'll know what I mean when you see the pics); said mom; food; and chocolates.

Write-Up: An Executive Producer's job is never done:

The truth is, while the show is in production, we’re of course very busy producing - writing and rewriting scripts, prepping episodes, editing cuts, and watching mixes. When production finally ends, usually in early October, the cast and crew head off on vacation but we continue the post-production process - still editing, still approving visual effects, still watching mixes. And, if we’re lucky enough to get a pick-up, we’ll be spinning ideas, breaking stories, and working on scripts right up to the start of yet another season of production in mid-February - at which point the process starts all over again. As such, we have to pick our spots - sometimes during the Summer hiatus, during the Fall-Winter break - blocking out a few days here and there when the show takes a backseat to some much-needed R&R. Although, to be honest, that’s easier said than done because even if you have a first draft script in hand, you’ll still find plenty of opportunity to: a) agonize over the minutiae of said script, b) spin potential new story ideas during dinner with your wife and well into the wee hours of early morning, and c) generally worry about various aspects of the impending production at every turn (“I have to remember to have John Lenic put that actress on hold.”, “I can’t forget to ask Val to include a few more countries in next season’s line-up.”)

And so, despite the fact that my mother and sister are in town, we’re only days away from celebrating Christmas, and I have a first draft of Broken Ties in hand, my mind is far from on holiday mode. If it’s not worrying about the tighter shooting schedule or whether or not Mark D. will be available for a return engagement, it’s fretting over motherhood issues or a red giant’s gravitational pull.
                      Ahhh, looks like Tease!Joe is back in full swing. Start deciphering the clues you spoiler hounds!

Also, food-talk, how Joe and Fondy could star in Survivor and not gag, and a stroll through Chocoatl. Finally, some words to remember this holiday season:

By the way, there are still plenty of blog regulars who don’t know I’ve switched blog sites yet so please spread the word.
                      Questions:

Marielabbott writes: “Speaking of intense courtroom drama, any chance we’ll see something of that nature in SGA?”

Answer: Coincidentally, we will be seeing something of this nature in season 5.

Kelly writes: “What sounds better — prime rib with ****take pan gravy, or with orange balsamic glaze?”

Answer: I’d choose ****ake over orange balsamic simply because, like Rodney, I’m not a fan of citrus.

Leaving this in so people can play "Guessed the Wrongly-blanked out Swear word!"

Scifan writes: “Are you and any of the cast going to be at the People’s choice awards?”

Answer: Alas, the live event was cancelled in favor of taped segments. If we’re lucky enough to win, I’m sure the actors will make themselves available for any acceptance speech.

(zuz-made smilies LOVE ****take!)
                      Last edited by PG15; 20 December 2007, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...and-chocolate/

...have a first draft of Broken Ties in hand, my mind is far from on holiday mode. If it’s not worrying about the tighter shooting schedule or whether or not Mark D. will be available for a return engagement...
                        Oh...Mark Dacascos (Tyre) from Reunion? Interesting...and the title of the season 5 episode too...Broken Ties. Whoa, that could be applicable on SOOOOOO many levels...the mind just boggles!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                          Oh...Mark Dacascos (Tyre) from Reunion? Interesting...and the title of the season 5 episode too...Broken Ties. Whoa, that could be applicable on SOOOOOO many levels...the mind just boggles!

Morjana
                          probably an episode where all their zip ties break and they have to go down to the store to get some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                            probably an episode where all their zip ties break and they have to go down to the store to get some more.
                            Ooh, I can't wait!
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Sorry if I am being repetitive, but it seems as though there are still those who do not yet know that Mr. Mallozzi has moved his blog to: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Herb View Post
                                Sorry if I am being repetitive, but it seems as though there are still those who do not yet know that Mr. Mallozzi has moved his blog to: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Check it out
                                Anyone reading this thread is probably aware by now... especially given that every day someone posts an update on the blog, including a link to it. It's more likely folks that don't hang out on GW that might not have heard about the switch yet.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X