Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. I really hoped he might answer my question this time. *disappointed* Oh well.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Poor PG15... and I was hoping Jow would answer your response to the whatsit, it was a good read at that!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I'm sure he had a good private laugh at it.

Comment

lol Joe's entire blog entry for today is just about food. I'm gettin' hungry...
          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-18-2007.html

August 18, 2007

Photos: Carl Binder smiling for the camera, and fooooood.

Write-Up: Joe bribes treats Carl to a belated birthday dinner at the tiny-portion capital of the world: Fuel.

Questions:

None today, sorry.

---

Ok guys, I'm going on a family trip tomorrow. I'm sure prion or someone else can fill in for me (like they do already), but if you see that this thread is blank even when Joe has updated his blog, just realize that I won't be there to update it anymore...for a week.

So, see you all in a week!

Comment

A week without PG15? How are we gonna survive!?
              Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
              Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
              Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
              --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Have fun PG15.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  Ok guys, I'm going on a family trip tomorrow. I'm sure prion or someone else can fill in for me (like they do already), but if you see that this thread is blank even when Joe has updated his blog, just realize that I won't be there to update it anymore...for a week.

o.O

O.o

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                  A week without PG15? How are we gonna survive!?
                  The world is ENDING, run for your life!!!! *hides in Teylas closet*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-18-2007.html

August 18, 2007

Photos: Carl Binder smiling for the camera, and fooooood.

Write-Up: Joe bribes treats Carl to a belated birthday dinner at the tiny-portion capital of the world: Fuel.

Questions:

None today, sorry.

---

Have fun hon. If you can, try to stay out of trouble! I know it's going to be difficult, but i'm sure you'll find something else to occupy your time.

Oh btw are you taking your flocking with you? If not need a babysitter? I promise to return them to you.

*cough* if you beleive that, you'll believe anything*cough*

Comment

Awww, you guys are sweet.

Don't worry, by the power of the flocking I am sure you will all do just fine without my guidance.

My flocking will remain near my computer, so it can radiate its brilliance out to you guys.

Comment

Awww, you guys are sweet.

Don't worry, by the power of the flocking I am sure you will all do just fine without my guidance.

My flocking will remain near my computer, so it can radiate its brilliance out to you guys.
                        Quick! Someone take the flocking while he's not looking!
                        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

*from Teylas closet* PG15! Take the Flocking with you!! Quick while I still have some of my sanity!

Comment

Sanity?! Is that stuff still here? Pfft, hopefully my flocking will do the job of finally iradicating it in this thread!

Comment

Sanity yes, it is in here with me in this very comfy closet. I will NOt go into detail of what is in here though, mostly socks, thankfully clean.

Comment

Have a terrific vacation, PG15!

How many frequent traveler miles DO you get with the Stargate?

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X