Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Yawn, just checked. No new entry. Adios, I'm off to bed!
    Yeah Joe has been posting his blog late. Oh well. Have a good night!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Yeah Joe has been posting his blog late. Oh well. Have a good night!
      Oh, had a good night. Was rewriting "Miller's Crossing" heh heh.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-19-2007.html

Very late blog today as I was dealing with Stargate matters. So short and sweet tonight as I give you the bullet points -

* Martin Gero has agreed to do a post-Be All My Sins Remember’d Q&A on this blog.

* Less than 45 000 blog visits to go until lucky 750 000 and that virtual dinner.

* The Seer ratings held steady, matching the previous week’s showing for Missing.
        Today’s pics: Awwwww. Puppies!

Today’s mailbag:

Anonymous #1 writes: “Are there plans for Teyla to be in Season 5 or for her to leave with her child and lead her people?”

Answer: Teyla will be in season 6.

Huh?

Royal Nonesuch writes: “Has anyone on the SG writing staff ever considered doing a holiday themed episode?”

Answer: Not seriously.

Anonymous #2 writes: “Have you lied to us yet again Joe?”

Answer: When you accuse someone of lying, you really should provide corroborative evidence to back up your claim. It’s like me calling you a cretin and then simply moving on to the next comment without so much as bothering to acknowledge your question.

Beckie writes: “You and Marty G. are a prime example of what happens when geeks are allowed to have cars and money and free time - “

Answer: Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Zabadoo writes: “Is it possible that there was just something about the death of Carson, that we don't know yet, like, for example: his body was never found or something like that where everyone on the show knows but doesn't mention until later?”

Answer: If his body was never found, the audience would know.

Anonymous #3 writes: “We find out that 3 months has gone by - and still there is no attempt made to rescue Weir.”

Answer: When Sheppard approached Carter about mounting a rescue, she told him that he needed to come up with a workable plan that she could get behind. He hasn’t.

I Love Joseph Mallozzi writes: “Y'a t'il une langue que vous rêvez d'apprendre?”

Answer: Japonais.

Elizabeth writes: “Do you celebrate the US Thanksgiving Day (November 22)?”

Answer: In Canada, we celebrate Thanksgiving in October - and Christmas in mid-July.

Comment

Dangit. He like never answers my questions anymore. I'm starting to wonder if I've heartily offended him somehow.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
            Dangit. He like never answers my questions anymore. I'm starting to wonder if I've heartily offended him somehow.
            he doesn't answer mine either. don't feel bad.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Darn!! I was going for the hat trick!! Never mind, there's always next time.

Comment

Answer: When you accuse someone of lying, you really should provide corroborative evidence to back up your claim. It’s like me calling you a cretin and then simply moving on to the next comment without so much as bothering to acknowledge your question.

You knew this was coming.

Comment

I know it and I love it.

Comment

Anonymous #1 writes: “Are there plans for Teyla to be in Season 5 or for her to leave with her child and lead her people?”

Answer: Teyla will be in season 6.
                    They sure plan ahead these days...

Anyone know what they were talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

You knew this was coming.
                      whoever came up with that pic is a genius

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        Oh yes, and I love it!
                        Originally posted by Naonak View Post

I have no idea. I generally don't read the comments. No doubt an irate fan accusing Joe of, er, lying about something?

Edit: Just checked out of curiosity and it was someone accusing JM of lying about Weir being in four episodes. Saying that she couldn't possibly be in Miller's Crossing so JM had obviously been telling porkies. I think that's the jist of it. One has to wonder, if you would like a question answered, why on Earth you'd start your question with 'Are you lying?' Not exactly the way to make someone feel like they want to answer your question, as I guess is illustrated by JM's rather swift and amusing dismissal of Anonymoose.
                        Last edited by Linzi; 20 November 2007, 12:05 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          As a guitarist for 15 years, I thought it was cool to see Joe F strumming the gee-tar. I also heard that Jason Momoa recently picked it up.
                          Jason's been playing for over a year now... Joe's recently started learning/playing, just a few months ago.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post

LOL, I thought that was funny! Maybe if ratings stay good, S6 will def happen!

I am not sure, had to be about a character.
                            sigpic

Comment

BTW Prion, congrats on 10k!

Comment

The funny thing with that Anonymass's question is that both JM and Torri Higginson confirmed that Weir will be in 4 episodes.

I suppose Torri's a liar too, by his "logic".

Comment

Working...
                                X