Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    The funny thing with that Anonymass's question is that both JM and Torri Higginson confirmed that Weir will be in 4 episodes.

I suppose Torri's a liar too, by his "logic".
    She's likely going to show up at the end of "Miller's Crossing"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      She's likely going to show up at the end of "Miller's Crossing"
      Yeah, I thought I read somewhere that Torri said while she was in four episodes only two of them were really active roles for her, so it is possible she could be in the end of Miller's Crossing.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Yeah, I thought I read somewhere that Torri said while she was in four episodes only two of them were really active roles for her, so it is possible she could be in the end of Miller's Crossing.
        I do hope it's a few scenes to explains details. It will save some time for TMC, which I hope is all action and drama.

2 weeks we have to wait.

at least BAMSR we only have to wait only a few weeks and not 7 months!
        sigpic

Comment

From all indications "Miller's Crossing" is pretty thoroughly a stand-alone, so I doubt that Weir will show up before it is over.

We know that she reappears in "This Mortal Coil" ... logic would say that she has some part to play in either "Be All My Sins Remember'd" or "Spoils of War," but the fact that Joe has been rather cagey in regards to her fourth episode makes me think that it's not quite so obvious. Like maybe her fourth episode is a surprise appearance later in the second half of the season, like "The Kindred" or even "The Last Man."
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
            From all indications "Miller's Crossing" is pretty thoroughly a stand-alone, so I doubt that Weir will show up before it is over.

We know that she reappears in "This Mortal Coil" ... logic would say that she has some part to play in either "Be All My Sins Remember'd" or "Spoils of War," but the fact that Joe has been rather cagey in regards to her fourth episode makes me think that it's not quite so obvious. Like maybe her fourth episode is a surprise appearance later in the second half of the season, like "The Kindred" or even "The Last Man."
            The only problem with that is the Joe has stated repeatedly that Torri's 4 appearances are all in the first half.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

That's my thought also.

Originally posted by Über View Post
              The only problem with that is the Joe has stated repeatedly that Torri's 4 appearances are all in the first half.
              To be honest, from what I recall, he initially said she was doing 4 in the first half (and I'm not sure there wasn't mention of possibly more in the latter half?) but since then he has said very little on the subject other than to confirm the final number of episodes is four.. he hasn't mention the first half thing in a good while and has consistently avoided all mention of what her 4th episode will be... which leads me to believe that the very info of what episode she is in would constitute a plot spoiler. I can't see it being Miller's Crossing somehow...
              sigpic

Comment

I have to admit. I think it's pretty interesting that we are being surprised. This truly is a mystery and it really lets fans think.

Joe M, answered a question that asked if Weir would be in S5. He replied with, that there is an episode in S4 that will answer that.

Maybe she will be in "The Last man"! She can appear to help her friends at the last scene, which will then go into a cliffhanger and continue in S5?

I'm guessing here.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  That's my thought also.

To be honest, from what I recall, he initially said she was doing 4 in the first half (and I'm not sure there wasn't mention of possibly more in the latter half?) but since then he has said very little on the subject other than to confirm the final number of episodes is four.. he hasn't mention the first half thing in a good while and has consistently avoided all mention of what her 4th episode will be... which leads me to believe that the very info of what episode she is in would constitute a plot spoiler. I can't see it being Miller's Crossing somehow...
                  Well in his April 12th blog, he confirmed that she'd been contracted for four and did answer in the affirmative that there was potential for more in the second half at that time:
                  Anonymous #1 writes: “For the rest of us, can you tell us if the four episodes Torri will be in are all in the first half of season four? Is there a chance Torri could appear in more episodes in the back of the season (hopefully a lot more)?”

Answer: Yes and yes.
                  http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...l-12-2007.html

But then later on said the final number was four for the season:
                  Anonymous #4 writes: “Gives us the update, Joe. How many episodes will Torri be in?”

Answer: Four.
                  http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...ay-4-2007.html

So it seems to me that she'd have to be in Miller's Crossing as well as This Mortal Coil.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

If I may add my .02 pennies, doesn't Millers Crossing have to do with nanites? My guess is that Weir shows up somewhere towards the end. Spoilers for MC and/or TMC?
                    Spoiler:
                    Maybe that's why in that british magazine there was a picture with a caption that said something like 'McKay takes Weir back to Earth whether she likes it or not.'
                    MC does take place on Earth, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                      If I may add my .02 pennies, doesn't Millers Crossing have to do with nanites? My guess is that Weir shows up somewhere towards the end. Spoilers for MC and/or TMC?
                      Spoiler:
                      Maybe that's why in that british magazine there was a picture with a caption that said something like 'McKay takes Weir back to Earth whether she likes it or not.'
                      MC does take place on Earth, right?
                      Yes, nannites, yes, Earth, and I really hope that showing Elizabeth for 10 seconds is going to constitute an 'appearance.' (although they did that with Carter in "Letters from Pegasus").

Comment

I can't remember being so confuzzled with a season before.....I like it!
                        sigpic

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-20-2007.html

November 20, 2007

Photos: None today sorry.

Videos: Joe's enemy meets its end.

Write-Up: Ever been snarked at by Joe? Ever felt...inadequate when Joe called you a cretin or dumbass, especially when we all think so too? Ever thought "geez that Joe Mallozzi, I'd like to kick his ass just because he insulted me when I insulted him in the first place!"? Well, read today's entry to find out what Joe does to the ones that really irk him, and it's not pretty.

Questions:

None today, sorry!

(*insert comedic slant on saying "zuz made it" here*)

Comment

Yeah, I agree. It is fun knowing that it will happen sometime but not knowing when!
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Mch better this way than knowing all of the season's surprises ahead, I'd say!

It';s possible BAMSR is still considered by JM as the first half because it's part to of This Mortal Coil?
                              Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                              Yes, I am!
                              sigpic
                              Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                              Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                                Mch better this way than knowing all of the season's surprises ahead, I'd say!

It';s possible BAMSR is still considered by JM as the first half because it's part to of This Mortal Coil?
                                It would make sense to bring her back for BAMSR. Anyway, I like the idea of the mystery. Thankfully we don't have to wait months for the conclusion.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X