Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My spidey sense tingles and I predicted this foul mood yesterday! I even scare myself sometimes! Shame I can't predict with accuracy the lotto numbers

I don't blame him for being ticked off if it's what I think it is!

Anyway enough of that, is it just me, or was there a promo playing in the background? A new one? I'm sure I heard Joe, Amanda and David's voice?

Anyone else hear it?

PG15 sorry about the squee hon, but in all fairness, it's your own fault, you know you shouldn't get me all excited like that.

*runs out the thread*

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      My spidey sense tingles and I predicted this foul mood yesterday! I even scare myself sometimes! Shame I can't predict with accuracy the lotto numbers

I don't blame him for being ticked off if it's what I think it is!

Anyway enough of that, is it just me, or was there a promo playing in the background? A new one? I'm sure I heard Joe, Amanda and David's voice?

Anyone else hear it?
      I heard stuff in the background but didn't want to crack the volume up too high. Barking dogs gets my dog barking!

So, what do you think it is? (ticked off sentence above)

Comment

Remember that Joe lives in Canada, so he won't likely get any SciFi ad.

From what I heard, it was an ad for Pizza Hut, then "Bones" and "House" on Fox.

Comment

who joe didn't seem all that happy today
          there’s a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals--Darren Hayes

Comment

aww... Joe's dogs are cute playing in that video.

Anyone else hear it?
            Actually the TV was playing the promo for Fox's Tuesday lineup of Bones and House. The first two voices were the main actor and actress from Bones (don't know their names) and the third voice was Hugh Laurie.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              I heard stuff in the background but didn't want to crack the volume up too high. Barking dogs gets my dog barking!

So, what do you think it is? (ticked off sentence above)
              I know what you mean. As for your last point

*cough*

Spoiler:

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Remember that Joe lives in Canada, so he won't likely get any SciFi ad.

From what I heard, it was an ad for Pizza Hut, then "Bones" and "House" on Fox.
              *wonders where her brain was*

In my defence it was about 3am and I was half asleep. That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
              aww... Joe's dogs are cute playing in that video.

Actually the TV was playing the promo for Fox's Tuesday lineup of Bones and House. The first two voices were the main actor and actress from Bones (don't know their names) and the third voice was Hugh Laurie.
              I think my brain was away with the fairies when I watched that. Ooops

Comment

I know what you mean. As for your last point

*cough*

Spoiler:

love it!!!

Comment

SEPTEMBER 11th

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-11-2007.html

excerpt:
                  A big thank you to all of the well-wishers and concerned fans who responded to my last blog entry with words of support and great personal anecdotes. To be perfectly honest, yesterday was really no better or worse than any other day but thanks for the words of support nevertheless. In retrospect, they have made me a better person. And inspired the following scam email responses.

To one of the many scammers who sent a winning notification to my melvinskidnappers account:
                  Pics: On the set of Trio. (several shots, including the trio - a dark shot of Keller, Carter and McKay)

Video: Click on today’s pic for a video of Amanda questioning my ability to read and film behind-the-scenes footage at the same time.
                  http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...oreadandsh.flv

Mailbag :

Elizabeth writes: “Are there going to be any Jack and Sam moments in either Atlantis season four or the movies, Ark of Truth or Continuum?”

Answer: Jack will not be making an appearance in season four of Atlantis.

Allison writes: “When the first episode shows, what are you going to be doing? A big cast get-together or something a little more family like?”

Answer: Chances are pretty good I’ll be at some restaurant having dinner.

Ben writes: “Seven days of shooting, does that mean you shoot even on the weekends?”

Answer: No.

Anonymous #3 writes: “Is there going to be any episode this year like Disclosure, where the team look back on what have happend in the seasons before?”

Answer: You mean a clip show? Not this season.

Anonymous #4 writes: “Will we get any evil or whumped Carter in Atlantis this season?”

Answer: Whumped Carter? Oh, yes.

Elizabeth writes: “1) Did you mean three pregnancies in Stargate Atlantis season four? If so,who?”

Answer: Rachel, David’s wife, and, of course, Jason became a proud papa this season.

Nathan writes: “ So. Whatever happened to Ben Browder? I know this post wont make it to the published list, unless you want to edit that name out..”

Answer: No need to edit the name out as I’ll field the comment to make a point. Ben is presently working on a project for SciFi, a mini-series which he wrote. In my time working with him on SG-1, he was nothing if not professional, easy-going, and incredibly amiable. He would hang around the set, even after he’d wrapped, to see how the ensuing scenes played out or stick around for his off-camera dialogue. In this business, it’s really hard to figure out who is genuine and who isn’t. Well, the easiest way to find out is to go to the source. Forget the actors and the producers and the directors. Ask the crew who work on the show day in and day out. They’ll tell you who the genuinely nice guys and gals are. And I can guarantee you that our crew will tell you Ben Browder was definitely one.

Anonymous #3 writes: “Your entry today makes me wonder, has any actor not been considered for a role because of his/her personality or known/reputed inability to get along with others?”

Answer: Oh yeah. We have a term for it: “LTS” - life’s too short. Why waste your time on someone who is going to make everyone miserable if you don’t have to?

Anonymous #4 writes: “Please I tell me this Champagne scene was not the one in "Aurora".”

Answer: Put your mind at ease. It wasn’t the one in Aurora.
                  Last edited by prion; 11 September 2007, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Oh, the photos today were hilarious! Carl Binder struggling with the valve, and Martin Wood finally crumbling to pressure especially.

Comment

Yawn, it's nearly 11pm and popped on over here to read the latest entry and lo and behold, nada. Zilch on site too. PG15, it's all yours. Night!

Comment

I'm on it! Good night.

Comment

uh-oh, what if he doesn't post an entry? how will you cope with that????!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                            uh-oh, what if he doesn't post an entry? how will you cope with that????!?!
                            I'm pretty sure that's like... the 4th sign of the apocalypse.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

We're saved!! He's posted!!
                              -

Comment

w00tsauce!

yay more food pics ftw
                                Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                                --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Working...
                                X