Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Oh, I can forgive him, as your questions were the best ones!!!!

PG, I LOVE YOU!!!!
    Ditto!!! PG you rock!!!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    *hugs PG15*

*worships PG15*

*iz a happy whumper*

*ahem* Can I get a "squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"?
    me too!!!! and of course you can, here it comes....

Spoiler:
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Comment

Haha, I knew you guys would be happy! You're all very welcome.

Oh, and Peg, you're squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is totally stretching my rep page.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        PG15 writes: 4) After confirming that Carson will be back for 2 episodes in May, has that number changed in the 2 months following that?”

Answers: 4) No.
        Good news there then.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-6-2007.html

PHOTOS: several

Excerpt:
          Alas, no owl sightings today but I did spot a colorful-looking teamster hanging around the lunch tent. Sadly, however, there was no one around to offer up wildlife commentary. Still it would‘ve been hard to beat David Hewlett‘s reaction upon spotting the owl yesterday. “My invitation to Hogwarts!”he piped up. “It’s finally arrived!”

Today, main unit was in the FX Stage, shooting the Harmony tease. And while they were shooting, I was in the office reading Paul’s pass on Outcast (offering up a more vulnerable side of Sheppard), watching a day #1 mix of Quarantine (a lot of terrific little character moments), eating pizza (Yes! Pizza!) for lunch, and composing a response to one of the many email scammers I‘ve taken to baiting of late.
          [email spammer update]

Today’s blog is dedicated to whoever is celebrating a birthday/got sick or injured/recovered from getting sick or injured, or is related to someone who made a request to have a blog dedicated to themselves or someone they know either today, yesterday, or tomorrow.

Today’s pics: More from the Harmony forest shoot (cue atmosphere, Genii, Eli takes a break).

Today’s video: Click on the date to see nature get a helping hand.
          David Hewlett's in it!
          http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...ithouthelp.flv

Morjana writes: “ I noticed in the background what appeared to be plywood laid down on the forest floor. 1. Was that plywood? 2. If so, was it there for the cameras to roll on, to facilitate the the smooth movement of the camera dolly wheels?”Answer: The plywood was laid down for both the equipment and the crew because it had rained the day before and the ground was extremely muddy.

Alipeeps writes: “So, does Joe F take a guitar with him everywhere these days?!”

Answer: Pretty much. Yup.

Flying Fig writes: “Since you had Jerry from EXTRA! on the set as a Genii, does this mean that the infotainment show is going to feature a segment on SGA? If so, did he hint when?”

Answer: Yes, Extra’s feature on Stargate Atlantis will air a couple of days before the premiere. I’ll let you know when I have a date.

Atlantisfannew1 a ecrit: “Attention!! révélation du projet secret!!”

Response: C’est magnifique! Merci!

Anonymous #1 writes: “1.Will Teyla get a love interest,well maybe not a love interest as such but maybe someone taking an interest. 2.Will there be lots of Teyla Whump in S4.”

Answer: Yes on both counts.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            I was in the office reading Paul’s pass on Outcast (offering up a more vulnerable side of Sheppard),
            Yea! *happy dance*

Today’s video: Click on the date to see nature get a helping hand.
            David Hewlett's in it!
            http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...ithouthelp.flv
            DH just makes me laugh! That's hilarious.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana
            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-6-2007.html

September 6. 2007

Photos: When there's smoke, there's fire! Or...the Stargate Prodction team is on-location for Harmony again. In this case, it's the latter, and along with a smoke machine we also get: Genii, crew, and Canucks fan; more Genii (the same guy as in the second pic); um...someone who's high as a kite, it looks like; and finally, even more Genii (NOT the same person as in the 2 photos above).

Videos: A baldness cure for nature.

Write-Up: Heh, looks like David Hewlett and I shared a brain-wave, sort of:

Alas, no owl sightings today but I did spot a colorful-looking teamster hanging around the lunch tent. Sadly, however, there was no one around to offer up wildlife commentary. Still it would‘ve been hard to beat David Hewlett‘s reaction upon spotting the owl yesterday. “My invitation to Hogwarts!”he piped up. “It’s finally arrived!”
              Also:

Today, main unit was in the FX Stage, shooting the Harmony tease. And while they were shooting, I was in the office reading Paul’s pass on Outcast (offering up a more vulnerable side of Sheppard), watching a day #1 mix of Quarantine (a lot of terrific little character moments), eating pizza (Yes! Pizza!) for lunch, and composing a response to one of the many email scammers I‘ve taken to baiting of late.
              So, guess which cloud the Shep Whumpers/Thunkers are on now? It's not eight or ten...

And of course, as Joe just hinted, the rest of the blog is filled with scammy goodness.

Questions:

Morjana writes: “ I noticed in the background what appeared to be plywood laid down on the forest floor. 1. Was that plywood? 2. If so, was it there for the cameras to roll on, to facilitate the the smooth movement of the camera dolly wheels?”

Answer: The plywood was laid down for both the equipment and the crew because it had rained the day before and the ground was extremely muddy.

Alipeeps writes: “So, does Joe F take a guitar with him everywhere these days?!”

Answer: Pretty much. Yup.

Flying Fig writes: “Since you had Jerry from EXTRA! on the set as a Genii, does this mean that the infotainment show is going to feature a segment on SGA? If so, did he hint when?”

Answer: Yes, Extra’s feature on Stargate Atlantis will air a couple of days before the premiere. I’ll let you know when I have a date.

Anonymous #1 writes: “1.Will Teyla get a love interest,well maybe not a love interest as such but maybe someone taking an interest. 2.Will there be lots of Teyla Whump in S4.”

Answer: Yes on both counts.

---

Oops. Ah well, too lazy to remove it now.

Comment

[
                Oops. Ah well, too lazy to remove it now.
                Ah tsk tsk. for that you must pay the ultimate price! ... translate the French in that one question (I figured I'd leave it for Ali, but let's see you do it now<G>).

Is everybody in leather? was there a fire sale in the PEgasus Galaxy? Cool black leather outfits half off?!

Comment

Um, let's see. The last time I learned French was 3 years ago in High School. I've also attempted all kinds of methods (smacking my head against the wall, drinking bleach, hypnosis, and of course, watching "Irresponsible" 7 times in a row...in slow motion...then watching Gigli) to forget what I learned, but here goes:

=

Atlantisfannew1 writes: “Attention!! The secret project is revealed!!” (sounds like a dubbed Naruto title...)

Response: It's magnificent! Thank you!
                  You know prion, with how fast you are these days at getting Joe's blog up, I'm getting slightly suspicious that I may not be the only one who is playing the Refreshing game...

Comment

You know prion, with how fast you are these days at getting Joe's blog up, I'm getting slightly suspicious that I may not be the only one who is playing the Refreshing game...
                    Nah, it's just that lately I've been online tweaking, first, Comic-Con links, then Dragon-con links, etc.. I was just happy to see DH's website back after it went to 'suspended' earlier today. Ack!

Heh, and JM answered my question too

Comment

Um, let's see. The last time I learned French was 3 years ago in High School. I've also attempted all kinds of methods (smacking my head against the wall, drinking bleach, hypnosis, and of course, watching "Irresponsible" 7 times in a row...in slow motion...then watching Gigli) to forget what I learned, but here goes:
                      Whoa whoa whoa. You voluntarily watched Gigli? (even worse than watching "Irresponsible" 7 times). I hope this was AFTER you got your flocking, as then we can put that down to brain damage, but before, well, guess we don't have to worry about the flocking doing in any gray matter

Comment

I sent you a comment on that new book Prion over on LJ, remember I said I THINK i know who gets shot, but from what I read on there what you posted, I wanna read it!!

I hate being broke

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa. You voluntarily watched Gigli? (even worse than watching "Irresponsible" 7 times). I hope this was AFTER you got your flocking, as then we can put that down to brain damage, but before, well, guess we don't have to worry about the flocking doing in any gray matter
                          Well I agree that, unless one's will is strong enough, watching Gigli would instantaneous result in the destruction of all sensory organs, followed by a blind, painless, tasteless, silent, and odor-less death; I felt that my hatred for French class was just intense enough to keep me from that terrible fate. You know what? I was correct.

Nah, it's just that lately I've been online tweaking, first, Comic-Con links, then Dragon-con links, etc.. I was just happy to see DH's website back after it went to 'suspended' earlier today. Ack!

Heh, and JM answered my question too
                          But still, you seem to get at it right after it's posted every time. Either there is some alert telling you that he's posted, or you were constantly refreshing his blog.

Comment

=

Atlantisfannew1 writes: “Attention!! The secret project is revealed!!” (sounds like a dubbed Naruto title...)

Response: It's magnificent! Thank you!
                            You did very well! Of course, the question - and answer - don't really make much sense unless you read and understood the entire question in the comments section of the blog. For those who are desperate to know:

Attention!! révélation du projet secret!!

==> Sa fait plusieurs jours qu avec une amie nous faisons notre possible pour crée et amélioré un forum qui vous est sur vous! Nous y consacrons beaucoup de notre temp, il serait trés gentil de votre part de nous dire se que vous en penssez?
                            http://joemallozzi.xooit.com/index.php
                            Merci beaucoup =)

=

Attention! The secret project is revealed!

For several days now my friend and I have been working hard to create and improve a forum dedicated to you! We've spent lots of time on it and it would be lovely if you could let us know what you think of it?
                            http://joemallozzi.xooit.com/index.php
                            Thank you very much. =)
                            sigpic

Comment

Well I agree that, unless one's will is strong enough, watching Gigli would instantaneous result in the destruction of all sensory organs, followed by a blind, painless, tasteless, silent, and odor-less death; I felt that my hatred for French class was just intense enough to keep me from that terrible fate. You know what? I was correct.

But still, you seem to get at it right after it's posted every time. Either there is some alert telling you that he's posted, or you were constantly refreshing his blog.
                              Heh, if you saw my computer, you'd know that refreshing is akin to rebooting, so I rarely refresh. Yeah, gonna have take the old PC out to the south forty soon and shoot it.

Comment

So that's a "yes" to the "alert", is it?

He does have that xml thing I never really got working though.

Comment

Working...
                                X