Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm today's pics are definitely interesting
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Yeah, it's luck.

I've had the template (date, "photos", "videos", "write-up", and "questions") up and running here for at least an hour now. I guess I just didn't refresh fast enough.

EDIT: Oh, and the fact that you just seem to copy and paste everything probably had something to with my being "slow".

Comment

Chris Judge will never live down that bear story......lmao.......poor Chris

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          August 28th

PHOTOS!

When someone walks into your office, gives the place a once-over, and asks: “Was this place hit by a tornado?”, you know it’s time to do a little tidying up. Well as it turned out, I had the opportunity to do a little summer spring cleaning today since my planned outing to Widgen Park for the first day of Harmony was rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances. Part of me was disappointed to hear I would not be making the 1 1/2 hour trek to the forest location as I had already set aside my long-sleeved t-shirt and bug spray and, more importantly, gotten up at 5:30 a.m. for the excursion, while another part of me was even more disappointed because it meant the schedule was pushed and I would have to do it all over again tomorrow morning. Well, not exactly, as the call time has been pulled a half an hour which means I’ll be waking up at 5:00 a.m. instead.

The last time the production shot at Widgen was way back in SG-1’s fourth season on a little episode called Scorched Earth, the very first script Paul and I wrote for the show. According to legend, one of the actors refused to come out of their trailer until the bear that was stalking the grounds had left the area. In the end, it came down to a couple of P.A.’s who saved the day by chasing away the no-doubt adorable furball. Seriously, I wonder what that conversation must’ve been like. Martin Wood: “Hey, Spencer, we need you and Tim to wrangle the extras, get the guest star a script and, oh yeah, chase away that hungry predator.” Hmmm. According to the fine print on the spray I picked up, it repels mosquitoes, ticks, and something called “chiggers” (which, if I remember correctly, are surly forest-dwelling gnomes). It doesn’t say anything about bears. In fact, it’s quite possible that bears enjoy the taste of Raid.

Still, it should be fun. Though probably not as much fun as trying to upload a video to blogger. Yesterday, after innumerable attempts, I eventually gave up and went through photobucket instead. Hopefully, the bugs will be worked out (of either blogger or me) sooner than later.

Today’s pics: Andy Mikita means business, the big men on set[Jason Momoa and Chris Judge against green screen), what's so funny? (Chris Judge and Gary Jones laugh it up), locked and loaded (Jason Momoa with SG1 bodies around ... hm, on earth but things look... interesting).

Mailbag will return…hmmm, don’t really know when. I’ll be on location for the rest of the week and while I’ll probably be able to upload my entries and some pics and, hopefully, some vids, I probably won’t be getting around to answering any questions. So, for the time being, limit your comments to effusive praise and we’ll get back to questions this weekend.

-----------
          So, will people survive for a whole WEEK (or at least Wed-Fri) without the mailbag?? Time will tell...
          *wails* An entire week? I need spoilers!
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana
          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

I have a feeling we'll get spoilers a-plenty from the sets of Harmony.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Comment

I'm thinking those onset screensshots are from... I think OUTCAST... though I could be wrong, heck it might even be Midway too

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Yeah, it's luck.

I've had the template (date, "photos", "videos", "write-up", and "questions") up and running here for at least an hour now. I guess I just didn't refresh fast enough.

EDIT: Oh, and the fact that you just seem to copy and paste everything probably had something to with my being "slow".
                Probably not. I bold type and italicize stuff too, but wow, you had a template up and running. I just, yeah, copied and pasted, tweaked some stuff, added a comment.... plus I bet I type faster

Comment

Yeah, you know, this template:

Month, Day, 2007

Photos:

Videos:

Write-Up:

Questions:

And yes, you probably type faster too.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Yeah, you know, this template:

Month, Day, 2007

Photos:

Videos:

Write-Up:

Questions:

And yes, you probably type faster too.
                    Yup, but if you just typed in each time, would probably take less time

Of course, now we'll have to compare RAM

Comment

I don't think RAM really matter when we're just talking about web browsing.
                      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        I'm thinking those onset screensshots are from... I think OUTCAST... though I could be wrong, heck it might even be Midway too
                        If Chris Judge is there, it's Midway.

Which I'm looking forward to more and more. It seems like the Wraith not only take the station, but go after Earth too.

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                          I don't think RAM really matter when we're just talking about web browsing.
                          well, speed of PC if you've got a gazillion applications open ?

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Outcast is still only being written - Joe mentioned reading the first draft of it a few days ago. These pics are almost certainly from Midway.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wait a minute!.....

If Outcast is still being written, and so is the Finale for the Season..... are they filming those two eppy's together?

and I said I THINK about those screenshots! I was just thinking of what episode they were from... though they are shooting Midway now right?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

That, and Harmony, which they're going on location to shoot today.

That's the plan, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X