Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    and of course every headline needs a picture

*cough*

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
    The e-mail scammer baiting is definitely a must read today. (as always)

For example...

LMAO!

How can the scammers think they have any chance of getting money off of someone who replies with that?!
    That's hysterical!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
      The e-mail scammer baiting is definitely a must read today. (as always)

For example...

LMAO!

How can the scammers think they have any chance of getting money off of someone who replies with that?!
      Hmm, maybe the scammer is just BORED or they think "I'm dealing with a mentally unstable individual who will eventually give me all their money! I'll hang in for the long haul!"

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-20-2007.html

Drop dead gorgeous photo of PAUL McGILLION in white scrubs.

See, you shoudl do these more foten,w e enver get that kind fo commentary by PG15
        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
        Yes, I am!
        sigpic
        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

21st August 2007

Pictures: A noodle resteraunt Joe ate at

Write up: Review of said resteraunt

Questions: None today.
          Last edited by SGFerrit; 22 August 2007, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
            21st August 2007

Pictures: A noddle resteraunt Joe ate at

Write up: Review of said resteraunt

Questions: None today.
            http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-21-2007.html is the link, in case you like Chinese food

Comment

lol yep, another entry soley about food. I get hungry everytime I read his blog.
              Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
              Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
              Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
              --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-22-2007.html

I’ve been busy: working on my producer’s cut of Kindred I, doing a polish on Martin Gero’s already great Harmony script, and dealing with miscellaneous publicity/production issues - but still managed to find time to send off two emails to my Nigerian penpals...

I also found time to swing by set (check out the pics including snaps of super director Andy Mikita and the ever-gracious Herb, CJ's stand-in) AND answer some of your questions…

PICTURES:
                1) A door! With explosive bolts! (must be hiding all that rice a roni….)
                2) Andy Mikita?
                3) A trio of extras going “what is he doing taking out pictures? It’s not ending up that BLOG is it where fans will make comments?? AND they make us carry our own chairs!"
                4) Two de-headed Wraith
                5) Herb?
                6) Carl Binder going “this isn’t in English”
                7) The Wraith head off to commit carnage
                8) The Wraith pauses (probably blinded by the camera flash!)
                9) Christopher Judge looking mighty fine

Teyilia writes: “1) do you guys even have the finale written yet? 2) when you say 'five acts and a teaser' is the Teaser BEFORE the five acts start? or before?”
                Answers: 1) It’s in the process of being written. 2) The teaser comes before the five acts.

Iamza writes: “Out of curiosity, will we learn anything new and surprising about the replicators this season?”
                Answer: Possibly.

Paula writes: “Bates: Still in a coma?”
                Answer: Nope.

Anonymous #1 a ecrit: “ 1. Est-ce que tous les Wraiths ont des tatouages ? 2. Est-ce que l'on va découvrir la signification de ceux-ci? Ttod. 3. C'est vraiment son nom Wraith ? Je croyais que vous ne pouviez pas donner de nom aux wraiths car vous ne l'aviez pas fait dès le début. 4. Auriez-vous changé d'avis ? Si oui, 5. va t'on découvrir le nom d'autres Wraiths ?6. est-ce qu'il va y avoir une réelle amitié entre Todd et un membre de l'équipe d'Atlantis?
                Reponses: 1) Non. 2) Non. 3) Non. 4) Non. 5) Non. 6) Une réelle? Non.
                Handy dandy Babelfish translation
                1. Do Wraiths all have tattooings? 2. Will one discover the significance of those? Ttod. 3. It is really its name Wraith? I believed that you could not give name to the wraiths because you had not done it from the very start. 4. Would you have changed opinion? If so, 5. you one will discover the name of other Wraiths?6. it y will have a real friendship between Todd and a member of the team of Atlantis?
                Reponses: 1) Not. 2) Not. 3) Not. 4) Not. 5) Not. 6) real? Not.

Arctic Goddess writes: “… there a move toward fewer episodes on Scifi, and do you see Atlantis and the new series going that way?”

Zabadoo writes: “1.)Do you think we'll be seeing Earth a lot in the new Stargate Universe spin-off? 2.)When Brad and Rob start working on that, do you think you will stick with Atlantis and stay as show-runner on it, or do you think Brad and Rob have other plans for you? 3.)Are you a Batman Begins fan? If so, what do you think about The Dark Knight?”
                Answers: 1) Possibly. 2) If it gets a fifth season pick up, I’m hoping to be working on Atlantis next year. 3) I loved the first half.

Sikie writes: “I think that Stargate in general and especially Atlantis lacks Real Aliens.”
                Answer: No, no, I‘m pretty sure that pretty much all of the aliens on Stargate have been fake.

Pauline writes: “Can you tell me is there anything about your work that you dislike?”
                Answer: Yes. Sometimes the caterers serve orange roughy for lunch.
                Last edited by prion; 22 August 2007, 04:01 PM.

Comment

SGA - Joseph Mallozzi's Blog Update Aug 22:

From Joseph Mallozzi's blog update for August 22, 2007:

(Please follow the link for the complete update. There are photos at the site, including Christopher Judge [with the white hair streak from "Unending"] dressed up as a Jaffa, Andy Mikita, Herbert Duncanson (CJ's stand in), and more on set photos.

August 22, 2007

I’ve been busy: working on my producer’s cut of Kindred I, doing a polish on Martin Gero’s already great Harmony script, and dealing with miscellaneous publicity/production issues - but still managed to find time to send off two emails to my Nigerian penpals -

**snippage**

Teyilia writes: “1) do you guys even have the finale written yet? 2) when you say 'five acts and a teaser' is the Teaser BEFORE the five acts start? or before?”

Answers: 1) It’s in the process of being written. 2) The teaser comes before the five acts.
                  **snippage**

Iamza writes: “Out of curiosity, will we learn anything new and surprising about the replicators this season?”

Answer: Possibly.

Paula writes: “Bates: Still in a coma?”

Anonymous #1 a ecrit: “ 1. Est-ce que tous les Wraiths ont des tatouages ? 2. Est-ce que l'on va découvrir la signification de ceux-ci? Ttod. 3. C'est vraiment son nom Wraith ? Je croyais que vous ne pouviez pas donner de nom aux wraiths car vous ne l'aviez pas fait dès le début. 4. Auriez-vous changé d'avis ? Si oui, 5. va t'on découvrir le nom d'autres Wraiths ?6. est-ce qu'il va y avoir une réelle amitié entre Todd et un membre de l'équipe d'Atlantis?

Reponses: 1) Non. 2) Non. 3) Non. 4) Non. 5) Non. 6) Une réelle? Non.

Arctic Goddess writes: “… there a move toward fewer episodes on Scifi, and do you see Atlantis and the new series going that way?”

Zabadoo writes: “1.)Do you think we'll be seeing Earth a lot in the new Stargate Universe spin-off? 2.)When Brad and Rob start working on that, do you think you will stick with Atlantis and stay as show-runner on it, or do you think Brad and Rob have other plans for you? 3.)Are you a Batman Begins fan? If so, what do you think about The Dark Knight?”

Answers: 1) Possibly. 2) If it gets a fifth season pick up, I’m hoping to be working on Atlantis next year. 3) I loved the first half.

Sikie writes: “I think that Stargate in general and especially Atlantis lacks Real Aliens.”

Answer: No, no, I‘m pretty sure that pretty much all of the aliens on Stargate have been fake.

Pauline writes: “Can you tell me is there anything about your work that you dislike?”

**snippage**

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                  SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                  Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

For those wondering, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_roughy describes the fish, orange roughy, and apaprently it's an overfished species to boot. It's also, alas, like many fish, high in mercury.

I still want to know who those three guys in SGA uniforms are. I know, extras, background players, but are they potential redshirts.... and which episode are they in?? It also shows that some of the uniforms haven't changed...

Last edited by prion; 22 August 2007, 04:38 PM.

Comment

What episode are today's pics from? I'm going for "Be All My Sins Remembered."
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                        Don't know, but if you check David Hewlett's twitter, he was talking about being a 'Rambo nerd' today.... plus he got finished with the lifemask, so.... well, where does Rodney age to the point they had to make a lifemask? Hmm...

And omygosh, have you gone darkside? A Scrubs sig banner???? EEk!

Comment

Don't know, but if you check David Hewlett's twitter, he was talking about being a 'Rambo nerd' today.... plus he got finished with the lifemask, so.... well, where does Rodney age to the point they had to make a lifemask? Hmm...

And omygosh, have you gone darkside? A Scrubs sig banner???? EEk!
                          What!? Do you not like Scrubs?
                          sigpic

Comment

What!? Do you not like Scrubs?
                            I've tried it. It plays in syndication here and if I turn it on in the background, it puts me to sleep

Comment

OMG, how can you not like Scrubs? You are evil I say! EVIL!!!!!!
                              Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                              Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                              Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                              --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Assuming all are from the same episode, it has to be Midway because of Chris Judge being in the pics. I say the set is the Midway Station which maybe the Wraith have found out about.
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X