Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, nothing really important on JM's blog today...
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Nicely done on the follow-up comment there Peg.

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...st-4-2007.html

August 4, 2007

Pictures: A few photos from the Timeless Gathering of Fans and Friends.

Write-Up: Joe attends the Timeless Gathering of Fans and Friends. Like Xicer says, nothing really exciting. Joe did meet up with Jewel Staite though, and by the way, she loves Pinot Grigio, which is a type of chocolate wine, apparently.

Hey, give me a break; Joe was talking about chocolate before talking about her "passion for Pinot Grigio". After all, how cultured do you think I am?

Questions:

None today, sorry.
      Last edited by PG15; 04 August 2007, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        ...And that's what I sent off to Joe.
        I think I broke something laughing so hard when I read that on Joe's blog. Mind you... I think you got a bit carried away/confused with all the th's in there... must be the effect of all that flocking....
        sigpic

Comment

That's the point though; who said I was good at Ye olde English or whatever it was I was typing down?

Comment

Joe did meet up with Jewel Staite though, and by the way, she loves Pinot Grigio, which is a type of chocolate, apparently.
            Please tell me you were being sarcastic there?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
              Nah, it's ok for people to hang crap on the big people in charge with ridiculous opinions and comments, but when they find that same crap hung upon themselves it's suddenly Not The Right Thing To Do.
              No GW has rules. *somewhere*

Hey people can say what they want on their own blog about any fans comments to Joe's blog. And if I had a problem with Joe I would tell him, the entertainment value in his response alone would make it worth while commenting there. But taking stuff from there and adding your own venom to it here... well that is a little tacky. *imho*

Comment

Er...Sure?

*quickly edits post*

Comment

Why thank you!

May I wish you 1000 whumped Sheppards for that compliment?
                  Oooo, are you handing those out to just anyone?

Thy biddings shall be done fair maiden.

Fair maiden? Peggy? Hahahahahahahahahaha.....

No you haven't:

Oh, you so get green for that. Well done!

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                  *snort* those two sentences just sent me to the gutter

What did I do? I'll have you know, i'm lil miss innocent in all of this.
                  Sent you to the gutter? When did you get out?

lil miss innocent? Puhlease! What happened to cheeky lil devil?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana
                  My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

fair maiden.
                    that reminds me of one of hte best one liners of Star Trek....a hopped up Sulu i believe, caught in the grip of some alien virus, grabs Uhura and says something liek 'do not worry, fair maiden, i will save you' to which she replies...as she gets out of his grasp 'sorry, neither'
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

My point is....like or dislike what joe says. Like or dislike what the anonimice that plague his blog say. But when you discuss it HERE you need to discuss it respectfully.

what you do on your own space, list, lj whatever, is your business. But posting HERE keep it toned down. You want to rip hima new one, you want to rip the anonimice a new one, do it somewhere else.

If you feel that Joe is being childish by rousing the rabble....well don't sink to his level and let it go. You can still express your disagreement, just do it in a respectful way is all.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

No you haven't:

Lord Joe of Mallozzi-on-Chocolate-Fountain, I beareth a message from the fans of the whumpage and thunkage persuation.

For ye are wise, and thou knowest how 'tis done to pleaseth the fans. Thus, ye shall knowest what these whumpum-thunkers truly wanteth. They are in needeth of much wisdom in the form of shirtless Shep baring his bewhiskered frontage, for it shall bring much joy to the kingdom of Thunkentry.

From those inhabiting the great city of Whumper-ville-on-Characters-and-Relationships-forum, it is the need for a great many thrashings, bashings, and nashings of the form of Shep that the residents prayeth for, and, even though thou has delivered plentifully, they do still cryeth for more, for they areeth a ravenous herd capable of many egregious things when angered. Ye shall do best to comply, as it is told that the great Whump city has an army rivaling that of the legendary David, Duke of Hewletton, of whom I am a servant. I implore you to follow the commands of these terrible beasts of burden; thou shall not regretest thy decision if thou makest it.

May the Force be with you.

That is soooo funny! Well done!

Comment

Watched the Day 2 Mix of Travelers yesterday. Great episode (Hey, Sheppard bruised and bloodied (!!) - what’s not to like?), and tremendous work on the part of Joel Goldsmith who produced a terrific score. To all of you Sam fans dying for a hint of what’s going on with Carter’s love life, you’ll have to wait until Trio for a not-so-subtle tip-off. Let the gang at SDJ begin their predictable hysterics…NOW!
                          I feel the need -- for a random, drive by...

SSSsssSSssQQQqqqQQqqUUUuuuUUuuEEEeeeEEee!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh...feel much better now that I've got that out of my system...

Morjana

And before anyone asks, that took nine minutes to do.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post

Morjana

Nine minutes?

That took me two seconds to copy and paste!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                              Oooo, are you handing those out to just anyone?

Fair maiden? Peggy? Hahahahahahahahahaha.....

Oh, you so get green for that. Well done!

Sent you to the gutter? When did you get out?

lil miss innocent? Puhlease! What happened to cheeky lil devil?
                              *giggles* I'm on day release. Hehehe Cheeky's managed to get someone else to do the long-winded... Sorry, extremely detailed and necessary shirtless Shep posts, as during my quest, it's very difficult to type AND ride roughod over the minions. So I needed someone to fight the good fight. And it has to be said PG15 did a sterling job of it.

Originally posted by morjana View Post

Morjana

You're very squeeish these days Morjana. I wonder what could have possibly got you into ths state?

You're squee lights up the thread

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              Nine minutes?

That took me two seconds to copy and paste!
                              *snirt*

Comment

Well, those fans' comments ARE part of Joe's blog.

If we don't get to mock them based on their comments, then we shouldn't mock Joe either, yes?
                                Er, no....
                                MOCK
                                1. to attack or treat with ridicule, contempt, or derision.
                                2. to ridicule by mimicry of action or speech; mimic derisively.

So, mocking is basically breaking GW's rules

Comment

Working...
                                X