Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot believe we may finally get some Sam/Jack Shippers news. It feels like it's been years. I may actually watch an Atlantis episode. Keep it coming JM.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post
      I cannot believe we may finally get some Sam/Jack Shippers news. It feels like it's been years. I may actually watch an Atlantis episode. Keep it coming JM.
      err, I'm pretty sure it's Sam/Vala news, not Sam/jack

Comment

Whatever

Comment

It's Sam/someone news; let's not jump to conclusions.

Although I do hope it's Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post
            Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            It's Sam/someone news; let's not jump to conclusions.

Although I do hope it's Jack.
            it's GOT to be jack!!

it feels reeeeeaaaaaaaaaal nice to be given some happy shippy news.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
              I'll add some more squee for the shep-whumping and the update on carter's love life...

Squeeeeeeee!

Oh heck...SSSsssssqqqqqqqquuuueeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Morjana
              Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
              Yep, that took care of it, thanks!

BTW, how long did it take you to colorcode that? *awed and impressed*
              I've done things even more impressive than that! Just take a look at my sig

WURLITZER ®

Or how about this:

OOOOOOOOOOOH
              OOOOOOOOOOOHH
              OOOOOOOOOOOHIHH
              OOOOOOOOOOOHIHHHHIHI*
              OOOOOOOOOOOHHH
              OOOOOOOOOOOHIHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIOOO
              OOOOOOOOOOOHHIHHHHIHIIIIIIOOOOO
              OOOOOOOOOOOHHIHHHHHIIIIIIIOOOOO
              O
              OOOOOOOOOOHHIHHIHHHIIIIIIIIOOO

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                To all of you Sam fans dying for a hint of what’s going on with Carter’s love life, you’ll have to wait until Trio for a not-so-subtle tip-off. Let the gang at SDJ begin their predictable hysterics…NOW!

I think it's official. Joe has lost it. He's always been so good at stirring the pot. Is this the best he can do? Playing the S/J card while taking a swipe at SDJ? Kinda sad...

Comment

I hate to be dense and/or ignorant, but what is SDJ?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by gange57 View Post
                    I think it's official. Joe has lost it. He's always been so good at stirring the pot. Is this the best he can do? Playing the S/J card while taking a swipe at SDJ? Kinda sad...
                    a) he didnt mention s/j at all (because its obviously about s/v)
                    b) sdj are noobs and deserve it anyway.

Comment

SDJ = Save Daniel Jackson, a more-or-less rabid group of Daniel fans most of whom despise Sam and Sam/Jack (since some of them prefer Sam/Daniel).

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        Details details...why don't you go squee some more?

I'll add some more squee for the shep-whumping and the update on carter's love life...

Squeeeeeeee!

Oh heck...SSSsssssqqqqqqqquuuueeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Morjana
                        I don't think I've ever seen you squee before Morjana, but you do it in such style!

I don't understand what JM was hinting at about Sam's love life. He does tease though, doesn't he? As for Shep being all bruised and bloodied...THUD!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post

I don't think I've ever seen you squee before Morjana, but you do it in such style!

I don't understand what JM was hinting at about Sam's love life. He does tease though, doesn't he? As for Shep being all bruised and bloodied...THUD!

A girl has to celebrate at some point in time...

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by gange57 View Post
                            Why would he even think they would care? Wasn't the SDJ formed to bring back Daniel to the show around the time of season six? What does the one thing have to do with the other? Or am I being dense? I can't think that many people, other than the hard core shippers, could give a stuff whether Carter gets together with someone or not.
                            sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                              Why would he even think they would care? Wasn't the SDJ formed to bring back Daniel to the show around the time of season six? What does the one thing have to do with the other? Or am I being dense? I can't think that many people, other than the hard core shippers, could give a stuff whether Carter gets together with someone or not.
                              Because they pretty much despise her from what I have seen. Infact, some of them are even so deluded as to think she is important to the other characters and THEY don't like her. And it seems if a number of people like a certain ship (i.e J/D) then they hate the fact that the show focuses more on J/S, and as such, come to hate Sam.

They really are quite pathetic from what I have seen. And believe me, it certainly looks like they care. As long as Sam is happy, they are angry. <snip>
                              Last edited by Skydiver; 03 August 2007, 04:14 PM.

Comment

A girl has to celebrate at some point in time...

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!
                                And yet a second colourful squee!
                                Morjana, if you keep this up, we'll have to start singing "somewhere voer hte rainbow"
                                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                                Yes, I am!
                                sigpic
                                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Working...
                                X