Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Anonymous #5 writes: "I know you won't post this one so between you, me and the gate post, if even your stalwart shippers are now seeing through your spinning just who is there left to fool?"

Answer: Who's the wangry widdle anti-Carter sourpuss? You are you fwisky widdle whiner. Sooooo cuuuuuute!

JM, FTW!!
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Answer: Who's the wangry widdle anti-Carter sourpuss? You are you fwisky widdle whiner. Sooooo cuuuuuute!
      I want my own widdle anti-Carter sourpuss for a pet.
      scarimor

Comment

I so gotta use fwisky widdle whiner on someone today...I love a good insult! Ahh, his blog is so entertaining.
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA
          Sorry, Celcool that's your perogative, but I disagree. Just because he's a producer, he's not supposed to have feelings or get snarky, angry and upset when people are nasty? He has to rise above it all? Why, because it's bad publicity for the show, and he's turning away fans, that have already said they won't be watching anyway? Given that some fans have been nasty and vitriolic towards some of the cast, himself, the writers etc then sorry, they're fair game. If they don't wan't a reputation like that, then they need to 'curb their enthusiasm' (for want of a better phrase). There are ways and means to post your thoughts without it getting personal, and they choose to flagrantly ignore what I see as a bit of decency and respect towards another person.

Those slurs are not just about a character, they're about an actress. So, i'm sorry, but if a group of fans were mud slinging like that about a friend of mine, too right i'd be snarky and condescending. They've already said they're not going to watch the show so what's the problem? Would you prefer he be two faced and hipocritical? Or would you rather he be honest and say it like it is with a humerous bit of snark?

At the end of the day it's his personal blog. And given that ownership, he can pretty much say what the hell he wants.
          Indeed, he can. It's his private blog, and if people are insulting to him, he's entitled to respond how he chooses - if we don't like it, we respond there not here, or we don't read it in the first place... How we respond here, and what WE say about the producers and fans of the show is different. Forum rules dictate we remain respectful at all times. This is a public forum, JM's blog is his private musings. I don't have to like the man to respect him as a producer. For me - those two things are quite separate. All I'm interested in is that he and his colleagues give me a good show. I do find his snarking amusing, personally, and quite honestly some posters get all they deserve. You speak to someone rudely, they will respond in kind, no matter what position they hold.
          sigpic

Comment

Okk guys

First

Joe is a big boy and it's his blog. He can say whatever he wants, however he wants. You don't like it, don't read it.

Second

What happens on other forums stays on other forums. They don't control how we run ours, we don't control how they run thiers. You have issues with another forum, take it up with the admin there and leave it off here.

Third

Leave the anti's alone. Let them feel what they want to feel. Is the fact that they're not going to like s4 meaning that you're not allowed to???? And if it does, what the heck are you doing giving someone that much power over you?

Let them express themselves because, you know, if we try to tell them to shut up, to be fair we need to tell all the pro folks that are sure that s4 will be the best thing since sliced bread are just as 'deluded' as those that have already decided that it sucks.

Don't worry about what other fans say/think. Just worry about yourself.

If what's written in Joe's blog bugs you, stop reading this thread. If what other fans say bugs you, stop reading thier posts. And if you can't do that, start putting people on ignore or learn how.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
              Indeed, he can. It's his private blog, and if people are insulting to him, he's entitled to respond how he chooses - if we don't like it, we respond there not here, or we don't read it in the first place... How we respond here, and what WE say about the producers and fans of the show is different. Forum rules dictate we remain respectful at all times. This is a public forum, JM's blog is his private musings. I don't have to like the man to respect him as a producer. For me - those two things are quite separate. All I'm interested in is that he and his colleagues give me a good show. I do find his snarking amusing, personally, and quite honestly some posters get all they deserve. You speak to someone rudely, they will respond in kind, no matter what position they hold.
              To nitpit a point, it's his personal blog, not private. If it were private, we wouldn't know abou it

As for his responses (for better or worse), as Skydiver pointed out, he's a big boy. He doesn't anybody protecting him. He can do it himself

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                To nitpit a point, it's his personal blog, not private. If it were private, we wouldn't know about it

As for his responses (for better or worse), as Skydiver pointed out, he's a big boy. He doesn't anybody protecting him. He can do it himself
                Er, I didn't say he needed protecting, did I? I pointed out that here, on this public forum, we respect others, and so belittling anyone is not allowed because it's disrespectful. Executive producer or fan, makes no difference.

To nitpick right back at you, those are JM's private thoughts. They may not be his only ones, certainly, and they are ones he doesn't mind sharing. But as he isn't posting in a professional capacity there, I'd say it's a private blog, that is open to all. Let's not bandy semantics, eh?

As for Sky's quote. I can't speak for her, but if you read the portion I've quoted below, I believe she was saying he's a big boy who can say what he wants, not that nobody should or shouldn't protect him. And then she said if you don't like it, don't read it...
                Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                Okk guys

First

Joe is a big boy and it's his blog. He can say whatever he wants, however he wants. You don't like it, don't read it.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't think it matters if he can handle it or not (and he can, it's obvious), because I'm still not going to stand by and let it happen HERE, since he can't defend himself HERE.

But Sky's right; let's leave this topic be for now.

Comment

I don't think it matters if he can handle it or not (and he can, it's obvious), because I'm still not going to stand by and let it happen HERE, since he can't defend himself HERE.

But Sky's right; let's leave this topic be for now.
                    Agreed PG. May I say your flocking is looking fine this evening?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                      May I say your flocking is looking fine this evening?

I thought we were not encouraging this obsession.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Why thank you!

May I wish you 1000 whumped Sheppards for that compliment?

Comment

Watch out, PG15! She's after your precious!

*loves warmongering*
                          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                          Yes, I am!
                          sigpic
                          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            I thought we were not encouraging this obsession.
                            Ooops! Sorry, Killdeer, I think my precious is calling to me too....
                            Why thank you!

You could, but I'd probably have a cardiac arrest if I actually got them!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                              Watch out, PG15! She's after your precious!

*loves warmongering*
                              Damn, you beat me to it! I blame PegasusSGA, it's all her fault!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                                Agreed PG. May I say your flocking is looking fine this evening?
                                *snort*

Why thank you!

Well, as you're now the 'chosen one' can you pass that wish on to Mr M for us please. I'm sure the brainwashing gentle cajolling coming from someone as influential as you, would ensure us those 1000 whumpages. And while you're there, can you put in a word for shirtless Shep, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X