Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There' so many characters - main characters, 2ndry characters & once-offs - that are all so good/memorable; it's hard to choose between them all!

If I had to really choose just one though; I'd go with

Comment

Chaya Sar
      Enough said

Sheppard and Mckay are cool too.
      "Dying doesn't work in our favour!"

Comment

McKay
        Wier
        Zelenka
        Sheppard
        Beckett
        Cadman
        Hermiod

Comment

My favorite SGA character is Atlantis itself. It says so much without the need of words. You need only look at its whispering glass-like towers that reach for the heavens to know what it's saying. Every sound from doors opening and closing, to consoles and fixtures illuminating is like a note in a grand orchestra that's finally playing out after thousands of years of blissful silence.

Lethe is the soft promise of renewal, and
          Oblivion is the dead, unbroken silence
          of utter and final annihilation

Comment

For the moment I can’t decide between Shep, Mckay and Carson, they add humour to the show, so therefore they always make me laugh…though I pretty much have liked all characters that have been on atlantis..
            sigpic

Comment

Definitly Sheppard with out a doubt.

I also loved Michael the Wriath (Conner Trinneer).
              sigpic

Comment

i do like all the characters though , and what they put together is awesome

Comment

1) Dr Elizabeth Weir

2) Lt. Colonel John Sheppard

3) Ronan (Ok Ok I admit it...it's just coz he's so extremely HOT!)
                  Last edited by Nikki; 27 January 2007, 09:35 AM.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

1. Beckett
                    2. Zelenka
                    3. Lorne
                    4. Michael
                    5. Weir
                    6. Caldwell
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

1.- Col. Steven Caldwell.
                      2.- Dr. Elizabeth Weir.
                      3.- Dr. Rodney McKay, Ph D.

Comment

1. John Sheppard – Before watching the show, I’d see the previews and he’d be like tossing around stupid one-liners with his messy hair and I’d be like heh, this guy is cool. True, he's generally written in the same uninteresting heroic fashion and like most folks I disliked that stupid kirking bit in season 2, but dammit, Joe Flanigan's performance is just so likeable. Shep seems to have no past beyond the military but I kind of like that aspect. I mean, I'd love to see some flashbacks with his family but at least we'll never see any tragic past flashbacks that writers seem to do with the hero on every show. I like the idea of just this very laidback normal military guy who's thrown into an adventure. And I'm often surprised by his acting when given something to work with, he's really improved a lot over the course of the show.
                        2. Aiden Ford - Well actually I don't think that much of the character but I’ve always wanted to see at least one last appearance. It bums me out that he was just ditched after The Hive. RSF is a solid actor, one of the better on the show I’d say. He should be brought back before this show gets cancelled for all of its dim-witted decisions
                        3. Acastus Kolya – best villain on both shows, a real shame about his latest episode
                        4. Michael Kenmore
                        5. Captive Wraith (Common Ground)
                        6. Rodney McKay
                        7. Steven Caldwell
                        8. Radek Zelenka
                        9. Teyla Emmagan - not sure what I like about her. I wish they'd give her more to do.
                        10. Ladon Radim - one of the more interesting characters on the show, I wonder what he'll be up to next if we ever see him again.

Kavanaugh - bring him back, funny guy.
                        Jeannie Miller
                        Lorne (sometimes he annoys me but there's no denying the occasional coolness of Lorne. Btw, where's his first name already?)
                        Niam - So far the only interesting Asuran so I thought I'd put him here though I don't like the character that much.
                        Marshall Sumner - Mostly cause he's Robert Patrick.
                        Steve - Out of all the Wraith James Lafazanos, this one was the coolest. The only other he did I liked was the Wraith in Condemned. All the rest were annoying.
                        Sora
                        Lindstrom - Best redshirt on the show, I felt bad for this guy.
                        Kanayo and Jace - Anyone in Ford's coalition is a good man in my book, even if he was a bit nerdy.
                        The Gate Guy (Chuck)

Comment

I don't have a favourite, I pretty much like them all.
                          -

Comment

John Sheppard is my favourite character.
                            McKay is my next favourite.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mckay is my favourite character followed by Kolya who was played by the brilliant Robert Davi. He is such a cool villian and is a great actor too.
                              Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Teyla and McKay are my favorite characters. Beckett is one well was sense he isn't a there anymore so his place would probably be given to Ronon.

1. Teyla
                                2. McKay
                                3. Ronon

Comment

Working...
                                X