Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a tie between Dr. Carson Beckett and Major (Marcus) Lorne.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I love them all... well... Ok... there are a few exceptions whose names I won't mention... It's difficult for me... ranking them...
      1. Dr. Rodney McKay
      2. Lt. Colonel John Sheppard
      3. (Since last night, Weir has moved up a lot on my list.) Dr. Elizabeth Weir
      4. Tied for fourth are: Dr. Carson Beckett and Commander Kolya (Is it a first name, or a last? Will we find out? Tune in next week to see...)
      5. Tied for fifth are: Dr. Radek Zelenka and Lt. Aidan Ford (Especially in The Lost Boys and The Hive.)
      7. Major Lorne (I like his sense of humor.)
      8. Lt. Michael Kenmore
      9. STEVE!
      10. The two other main figures (and we know who they are) in Kolya's strike team.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole
        I like them all but overall. Mckay because he reminds of another favourite character from another show. Villa from Blake’s 7 if that rings a bell with anyone?
        I would have thought he was more like Avon.

Sheppard is my favorite. Zelenka takes second place.
        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
        Individuality is freedom lived.
        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

McKay's my favorite character on SGA. He's smart, funny, annoying at times, and more heroic than he even knows yet.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

My favorite SGA character is and has always been Sheppard.

Originally posted by Elles
            Commander Kolya (Is it a first name, or a last? Will we find out? Tune in next week to see...)
            It's a last name – his first name is Acastus. ("The Storm") He's an awesome villain, isn't he? I can see him becoming to SGA almost like what Q was to Star Trek: The Next Generation: the recurring villain you love to hate.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

im random, sometimes its shephard, sometimes ford but not really anymore, a lot of mackay sometimes, but everybody has to love zelenka
              and occasionaly lourne
              I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

1) Sheppard
                2) McKay
                3) All the other characters on an equal basis. I like all the SGA characters very very much.
                Last edited by lily; 16 July 2006, 06:46 AM.

Comment

McKay, Zelenka, Lorne, Wier, Kate Heightmeyer of course (), Sheppard...

No particular order.

The humour of the show most often comes from the characters interacting, rather than just their actions.
                  Son, do you know what colour this phone is?
                  - General Hammond

Comment

It has to be Mckay, and Sheppard, I like the humor they bring to the show.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                      It's a last name – his first name is Acastus. ("The Storm") He's an awesome villain, isn't he? I can see him becoming to SGA almost like what Q was to Star Trek: The Next Generation: the recurring villain you love to hate.
                      Yes... I knew it was his last, I just wanted to quote Sheppard...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

i like seccondry characters

1.wier and heightmyer (being Mckays shrink would be hard especially when he has another conciousness in his head
                        2. sheppard
                        3. teyla and sora
                        Say No to M.R.S (mathew reily syndrome)

Comment

*points to location*

No place I'd rather wanna be than in that office...so, my all-time favorite character of SGA is Dr. Kate Heightmeyer.

The rest of the lot coming in second...

There's only one who doesn't make it to the list:
                          (spoilers for season 3)

Spoiler:
                          Lucius
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

1.Ford (pity we havnt seen him in a while)
                            2.Mckay (selfish genius ,he is great)
                            3.Ronon (brute force ,ya gotta love it)

Comment

Sheppard for me.
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                              GateCon Attendee 2008
                              Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

I love Radek, Meredith, Carson and Shep.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X