Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What season did you get hooked on stargate?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well Eight was airing in syndication at the time.....I was watching Four on SciFi and I gor hooked when I saw Window of Oppritunity and began learning and did research to see if the show was right for me....and as you can tell it was

Comment

I did say that i got hooked on season 7 when it was in sydacation but the 1st ep of stargate i ever saw was actually a rerun on that wed before the friday season 7 came out. The episode was rite of passage from season 5. Of course its not the greatest ep but at the time i thought stargate looked like a promising show and i found out season 7 started friday and then i got hooked.

So theres a little triffle of extra information for ya.

bow before you master shol'va.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
        Been hooked ever since I saw "Children of the Gods" ten years ago.
        Same here...

Ace
        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

i got hooked on season 1 and the movie when they were out on dvd about 2 season's ago......i loved it sooooo much!

Comment

season one!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I came in during Season 8, well, the hiatus before the second half of Season 8. The first bit of an episode I saw that really made me notice the coolness of the show was in Season 2, with "Holiday". The first episode I saw all of was "Prisoners", and that's when I really noticed Daniel.

Comment

My dad watched Stargate for years and when Atlantis premiered I sat down and watched it with him. After that I was hooked and I borrowed the first seven or eight (I forget) seasons from my friend who is also addicted. I definately watched the whole series up until that point in like two months.

Comment

I was hooked into stargate by a friend of mine during about season 4. The first ep i watched was 'the first ones'. Not many episodes after that i got really hooked into it and have been watching it on TV since. Last year i bought all 9 DVD boxsets (1 atlantis and 8 sg1) and the movie and have watched them all again several times over.

Comment

I think I got interested once I heard my cousin in Yuma, AZ was going to be an extra in the movie. Loved the flick, and I got Showtime because I heard they were about to make this show called StargateG-1. Don't think I've missed an episode since.

Comment

I had seen the original film several times and loved it. Then one day I saw a video in the local cornerstore of a made-for-tv version with an unknown playing Daniel and RDA as Jack. Thought, well I have nothing else to do tonite, may as well give it a shot tho' bet it'll be rubbish. And the rest, as they say, is history.

(BTW I DID think it was rubbish on a first viewing, took it back to the store and tried to forget all about it. Then when the show appeared on TV I thought, well I'll give it another shot, see if it grows on me. And it did)
                      sigpic
                      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

The movie and Season one (I prefer the serie to the movie) simply I was hooked by the first episode
                        Despite deceptful following episodes , I was definitely hooked when I saw The Nox
                        Hallowed is RepliCarter!

Hallowed are the Ori...

Comment

Difficult. I think season 2. I was watching season 7 but catching up on the early seasons when Scifi was showing repeats around midnight or some other late time. Got hooked on Daniel way in season 1, but season 2 was when I was able to stop having to remind myself that RDA was Jack and not Macgyver (I'd say it was a combination of Prisoners, Gamekeeper, and Serpent's Song) and season 2 was when Sam and Teal'c also became more real. And, my favorite episodes are still in season 2.
                          I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Tough question for me. Let's see, Season 1. Yep, that was the one.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The movie was okay, but I got hooked by season 1.
                              sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the show from the beginning, but I really got hooked when they introduced the Ancients race idea in the episode The Fifth Race.
                                Evolution has no limits!

Comment

Working...
                                X