No announcement yet.

Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or 7TWO has much less ads? I was watching it on Sunday (scrubs season 1 mini-marathon) and I don't recall seeing an ads, if there was any to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
      Is it just me or 7TWO has much less ads? I was watching it on Sunday (scrubs season 1 mini-marathon) and I don't recall seeing an ads, if there was any to begin with.
      i think so, too, which is great! like i said in my earlier post, they had two eps of reaper on, starting at 830, and they ended at 10!
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

i still having watched 7two...

but i am prolly getting austar mystar HD soon. :/ $100 fee *grumble*

oh and kat... i'll try and get your pressie tomorrow... i haven't been anywhere to find what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
          i still having watched 7two...

but i am prolly getting austar mystar HD soon. :/ $100 fee *grumble*

oh and kat... i'll try and get your pressie tomorrow... i haven't been anywhere to find what you want.
          that's okay, mine to you was late-ish heehee

hd doesn't start till the 15th so it doesn't really matter when it should come, unless it doesn't come before then
          "what?"
          *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
            that's okay, mine to you was late-ish heehee

hd doesn't start till the 15th so it doesn't really matter when it should come, unless it doesn't come before then
            haha yeah. mine was like 5 days late

yeah, but i need to order it from them so it gets here before the 15th.

EDIT: everyone here who watches Castle... Heat Wave is an actual book... http://www.amazon.com/Heat-Wave-Rich.../dp/1401323820

oh and EVERYONE needs to download the GW poodcast and listen/Read to the first 5-10 mins about fandoms and proper internet etiquette. I agree 120% with Darren and David.
            Last edited by Kidwizz; 04 November 2009, 11:15 AM.

Comment

the same happened to me, too, when i went to watch Reaper last night. but it was cool coz it didn't really have a lot of ads so it ended at 10 rather than 1030

i wont be watching sga tomorrow night, seb, michelle, and sara are throwing me a birthday party
              I think 7TWO has a lot less ads. Fast forwarding through the ads on my recording of Ugly Betty was wierd- short ad breaks. Ended up taking up like 50 min of the hour long recording.
              If only 7 was like that............then H&A wouldn't go over!

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
              Nope- I noticed that too.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Hey all... hows it going?

I finially started my action figure collection ... Two comic book shops and two toywords later... I have 2 SGA and 2 SG1 figures... These things are gonna be hard to get... especially the series 1 SG1 figures... they are near impossible to get... and i found them on amazon and they were US$100-150 EACH! :O

Comment

oh and EVERYONE needs to download the GW poodcast and listen/Read to the first 5-10 mins about fandoms and proper internet etiquette. I agree 120% with Darren and David.
                  link please

phew well oh boy, i'm lucky to be here today, i was kidnapped last night!
                  i kept getting cryptic messages from seb and michelle yesterday, telling me to prepare for the evening, and then i got one saying i had to gather my belongings and leave my house with my hands high above my head.
                  i went outside and michelle was standing in front of a car that had its high beams on. she told me to approach, and as i did someone jumped out from behind me and wrapped a blindfold over my eyes! it was seb lol, and he told me to keep quiet. he also put a pair of handcuffs on me.
                  he lead me to the car and michelle buckled me up. sara was in the front, trying to keep everything in the proper kidnapping mood. i gave them all codenames coz they kept calling each other by their real names
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*

Comment

^ sounds like a very interesting night indeed kat and hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

link please

phew well oh boy, i'm lucky to be here today, i was kidnapped last night!
                      i kept getting cryptic messages from seb and michelle yesterday, telling me to prepare for the evening, and then i got one saying i had to gather my belongings and leave my house with my hands high above my head.
                      i went outside and michelle was standing in front of a car that had its high beams on. she told me to approach, and as i did someone jumped out from behind me and wrapped a blindfold over my eyes! it was seb lol, and he told me to keep quiet. he also put a pair of handcuffs on me.
                      he lead me to the car and michelle buckled me up. sara was in the front, trying to keep everything in the proper kidnapping mood. i gave them all codenames coz they kept calling each other by their real names
                      aww. i wish i could have been there . But it sounds like you had loads of fun... seb... handcuffs... blindfolds... wait a minute...!

Oh and i thought there was a transcript of the podcast... apparently not... http://www.gateworld.net/news/2009/1...podcast-water/

Comment

hahaha yeah it was quite a fun night! we played a version of the SGA drinking game, except we had no rules, and basically drank whenever a character did something cool or pissed us off. fun game tho
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*

Comment

hahaha yeah it was quite a fun night! we played a version of the SGA drinking game, except we had no rules, and basically drank whenever a character did something cool or pissed us off. fun game tho
                          hehe. so you would have been drunk in 5 mins flat, all cause of shep.

Comment

^ and weir. it was the beginning of season 3
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

*chuckle* haha one of the questions from JMs blog: (spoilers for Earth)
                              Spoiler:
                              Melendwyr writes: “If Telford didn’t know that sex was a possible outcome of lending his body… and there’s the possibility that he’s carrying an STD that we can’t cure or easily prevent yet. Did either Young or his wife think of that in the imminent throes of passion?”

Answer: Because of the many people complaining about the sex scenes, the shot where Young’s wife puts the condom on her husband ended up on the cutting room floor.

Comment

*chuckle* haha one of the questions from JMs blog: (spoilers for Earth)
                                Spoiler:
                                Melendwyr writes: “If Telford didn’t know that sex was a possible outcome of lending his body… and there’s the possibility that he’s carrying an STD that we can’t cure or easily prevent yet. Did either Young or his wife think of that in the imminent throes of passion?”

Answer: Because of the many people complaining about the sex scenes, the shot where Young’s wife puts the condom on her husband ended up on the cutting room floor.
                                Spoiler:
                                they didn't need to show them putting the condom on, but the empty condom wrapper would be more acceptable. slightly
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*

Comment

Working...
                                X