No announcement yet.

Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs internet* i must be addicted; i was offline last night for only a few hours and i couldn't stand it!

w00t for s4 trailers. they were edited really well i thought.

Spoiler:
    WTF in teylas tummy!!! and yay for carters long hair
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

^ LOL, you can say that again! That
      Spoiler:
      thing was Creepy!!! I wonder if it was a dream or real.

Yeah, AT looks great with long hair. And she is hot in that uniform! lol. I saw a pic of her in an air force jet for Continuum, with long hair, and she looked great!

And yay for Bill going to Atlantis in 'Adrift' to help out! But I wonder how they get there. because in the trailer it implies that they walk through a gate and get beamed up, but how did the SGC manage that?
      So many unanswered questions! lol
      sigpic
      By *E*K*R*

Comment

^ Too many questions..it could make my head burst...
        Is it september yet?
        sigpic

Comment

*looks at calendar* no, still July, according to mine. so sad.
          "what?"
          *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
            *looks at calendar* no, still July, according to mine. so sad.
            Then change your calendar! I changed mine to September, that way I won't have to wait as long as everyone else. Get with the program! geez.

I'm craving for a Delorean right now...
            Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidKal View Post
              Then change your calendar! I changed mine to September, that way I won't have to wait as long as everyone else. Get with the program! geez.

Pfft Delorean, I want a time jumper with the accurecy of a Delorean

Comment

rofl. i should change it. i wonder who is on my calendar for sept? right now it's mitchell
                "what?"
                *throat punch*

Comment

What's a Delorean?

Comment

A car.

Made particularly famous in Back to the Future when one was made into a time machine. A very cool looking one
                    Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

WTF? how could you not know!

it's the type of car they transformed into a time travel machine in BttF
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

LOL!
                        An hour and 20 mins after Ben's post and we happen to post almost at the same time.

I like the DeLorean better than the Time Jumper. I think it looks cooler. And with the hover/fuel conversion. I don't want to have to run it on Plutonium

Would still want the Jumper for space and gate travel of course. I'm a time machine whore, I'd need both.

Comment

^ What?!?! you would take the Delorean over the time jumper! ok.....

Personally I'd take the jumper. You have more room, better defenses and if someone cut you off you could 'get' them with a drone. Plus theres gate and space travel capabilites.

EDIT: MGM are planning to realease a full and complete set of sg1 dvd's on October 9. It will contain all 50 disc's of the original sets as well as 4 bonus disc's of stuff that never made it onto the original releases. Price: US$300.

This is crap! I want those 4 disc's but I'm not rebuying all of the seasons again!
                          Last edited by Gen_J_O'Neill; 10 July 2007, 05:50 AM.
                          sigpic
                          By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                            ^ What?!?! you would take the Delorean over the time jumper! ok.....
                            No. I said I'd take both

I like the DeLorean better. Looks way better. But technologically the jumper wins.

A hybrid would be nice.

Comment

So THAT's what a Delorean is... but I agree with Eddie puddle jumper hands down winner anyday...

Kewl about the big box set but they really should give out the four disk's of bonus features to the people that spent the extra money when the one season boxsets came out. Unless it's only the material we get on the disk's anyway....

And for all the seasons 300 bucks is cheap! On Stargate DVD prices today Adele saw the Stargate boxsets for - no joke- fifteen dollars .... i was just like what the ****?
                              Last edited by B O Y S C O U T; 10 July 2007, 06:34 AM.

Comment

No. I said I'd take both

I like the DeLorean better. Looks way better. But technologically the jumper wins.

A hybrid would be nice.
                                lol, a Delorean with a drone launcher, shield, cloak, and the thing the Tardis (sp?) has that makes the inside bigger than the outside and were set!

$300US cheap! Thats like $500-600Aus isn't it! I really hope they do release these four disc's seperately, otherwise I'm sure we could get whats on them via another method.....
                                sigpic
                                By *E*K*R*

Comment

Working...
                                X