No announcement yet.

Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ lol thats when i get it. i want it NOW!

Comment

Well.... I want it! I can't wait to see it!!!

Comment

John Howard? that’s a little strange…
        SaR has already aired! Man this year has gone waaaaay too fast..

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
        Hey guys.

I watched Continuum a week or so back. Thought it was very good. Better than the Ark of Truth. Very enjoyable movie. Australia gets a mention too.
        Hey *waves*
        Thats nice to know!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
          John Howard? that’s a little strange…
          SaR has already aired! Man this year has gone waaaaay too fast..
          i know! it's already half way done, so fast :'(
          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
          "what?"
          *throat punch*
          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

I was being sarcastic with the whole Johnny Howard bit.... I miss him .... IHATERUDD

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
              I was being sarcastic with the whole Johnny Howard bit.... I miss him .... IHATERUDD

OMG you like John Howard :eek....

What has he done for the country except drag us into Bush's little "boys own adventure" in far away lands, not that I like Rudd that much but we have so little choice in this country with the stupid two party thing....
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                OMG you like John Howard :eek....

What has he done for the country except drag us into Bush's little "boys own adventure" in far away lands, not that I like Rudd that much but we have so little choice in this country with the stupid two party thing....
                !!!!!!! Howard pulled us out of economic chaos and was building the economy. Rudd is tearing it all down and has unrealistic ideas, targets and aims which are making the economy suffer. He doesn't think things through. "a computer for every high school student" - IDIOT! Did he think of the costs of maintaining them, updating them, running them, having to change the schooling system to suit them or the amount it costs to purchase them - NO! Is my school getting a computer per student in high school - NO! One between each 2 year 9 and 10 students. NSW ran out of money in the aims of achieving ruddin' Rudd's naïve goals! Howard made changes for the better, but Rudd is screwing it up. The benefits for those having millions of children are huge - and these are the people who don't care about their children, they just want the benefits. It does not target the people who are struggling but actually work and try hard! It helps people who sap off the system - stupid Labor (should be Labour - they can't even spell !!!) holds to some communist ideals in this area, they want those who don't work to be as prosperous as those who do. He is also making it hard on the high income workers who got where they are through hard work and contribute the most to the economy. He got rid of many of the Centrelink workers in the ACT - the industry of which relies heavily on IT, making the economy shrink and many people jobless! It's stupid! Of course I could continue to rant but I think I've said enough .

I agree with what's going on in Iraq. Some may argue it was wrong to go there in the first place, but it would be worse to just leave half-way through. Going to Iraq was the right thing to do - it was a half-finished job and will one day hopefully lead to democracy in Iraq. Rudd is a ruddin' greenie so therefore I hate him even more !

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                  !!!!!!! Howard pulled us out of economic chaos and was building the economy. Rudd is tearing it all down and has unrealistic ideas, targets and aims which are making the economy suffer. He doesn't think things through. "a computer for every high school student" - IDIOT! Did he think of the costs of maintaining them, updating them, running them, having to change the schooling system to suit them or the amount it costs to purchase them - NO! Is my school getting a computer per student in high school - NO! One between each 2 year 9 and 10 students. NSW ran out of money in the aims of achieving ruddin' Rudd's naïve goals! Howard made changes for the better, but Rudd is screwing it up. The benefits for those having millions of children are huge - and these are the people who don't care about their children, they just want the benefits. It does not target the people who are struggling but actually work and try hard! It helps people who sap off the system - stupid Labor (should be Labour - they can't even spell !!!) holds to some communist ideals in this area, they want those who don't work to be as prosperous as those who do. He is also making it hard on the high income workers who got where they are through hard work and contribute the most to the economy. He got rid of many of the Centrelink workers in the ACT - the industry of which relies heavily on IT, making the economy shrink and many people jobless! It's stupid! Of course I could continue to rant but I think I've said enough .

I agree with what's going on in Iraq. Some may argue it was wrong to go there in the first place, but it would be worse to just leave half-way through. Going to Iraq was the right thing to do - it was a half-finished job and will one day hopefully lead to democracy in Iraq. Rudd is a ruddin' greenie so therefore I hate him even more !

I neither liked Howard or Rudd. Both are politicians, and pollies always LIE LIE LIE....... Tell me why was it good to invade Iraq? Don't tell me you believed the cock and bull story the government fed you about WMD and all that other rubbish?

And why should we force Iraq to become a democracy, Why is democracy the only perfect way to run a country? I don't think the UN sanctioned the war in Iraq and they went in for an agenda that isn't wholly the truth, or about democracy....

Comment

so hey, stargate! how cool is that? very cool, if you ask me, coz you know, wow and all that. i mean, a gate that goes to the stars? awesome
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                      so hey, stargate! how cool is that? very cool, if you ask me, coz you know, wow and all that. i mean, a gate that goes to the stars? awesome

Sorry Rosey...... I just get sick of people that back Howard blindly and back the war, without first thinking about it.

Comment

haha no that's ok, but there's another forum here for aussies in the OT thread, or you guys can talk about this in the SGDU social group. i know we get OT here sometimes, but i feel talking about politics causes ppl to keep talking, and we don't wanna get modded again
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*

Comment

Just a little off topic- but very fun - has everyone seen Act 1 of Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog? www.drhorrible.com (more info at www.doctorhorrible.net )

Comment

not yet
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

Ch 7 might be getting big brother.

Comment

that's not good, if they get BB they might put that 'up late' show on instead of SGA!
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*

Comment

Working...
                                X