• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tal View Post
    Yay!! My Season 4 arrived today *off to start watching*

Was this season 4 of Atlantis?

Did you get the squelchy keyboard that they promosed? What's that like
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I think Tal bought the region 1 version.

Comment

Originally posted by shrap View Post
        I think Tal bought the region 1 version.

Is there a price saving between region 1 and 4

Comment

Yeah, Tal bought the R1, yeah its quite cheaper.

Comment

Anyone seen the competition at EZYDVD?
            https://www.ezydvd.com.au/beatthebomb.zml

Pre-order Continuum there and get the chance to win a authentic Staff Weapon prop.

Too bad I'm already getting it from JBHIFI
            sigpic

Comment

oh cool. but a staff weapon, where am i gonna put that? i'm still gonna get mine from BIG W, unless target will price match
              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
              "what?"
              *throat punch*
              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

I just entered. I preordered ages ago, lucky I kept the email receipt.

Comment

ohh nice one! i always keep mine, i'm so paranoid when it comes to ordering things via the net.
                  "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*
                  My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                  LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

OH EM GEE. ok gonna buy it from ezydvd now, well pre order. because i AM gonna win it, .

and plus i've had a look around and i cant find a cheaper bluray copy anyways.

In 25 words or less please explain which alien race from Stargate SG-1 you would choose to interact with for a day and why?
                    my first thought is "giant ariens", no idea why though lol.

Comment

I'm sorry to disapoint you all, but yeah, I'm going to win it... sorry.... but I'll bring it along to cons and stuff so you can see *grinz*

Coco pops - yup, i bought region 1 through Amazon (which is why I have it so early - it's already released in the US) - it was cheaper last week, not entirely sure what it was when I ordered it a couple months back, right now it's $30.99 - given the exchange rate of the Aussie Dollar right now it's pretty much that in Au as well, so even by the time you add postage it's way cheaper. I can't tell you what the postage is 'cause I bought a bunch of other dvds at the same time. Postage for my entire order was just over $20 - but I also had 6 seasons of MacGyver, 2 seasons of Moonlighting and a couple of copies of A Dog's Breakfast in the order. Amazon have great postage rates generally.

Comment

That same question was used on another comp by the way, i can't remember which one/where though

Comment

Hey Tal was all that stuff in one single order?

I have a niggle with Amazon in that every time I add stuff to an order the postage rate keeps climbing. You know how they have 3 shipping options. I tend to choose the one where you get it in under 16 days but find it kind of pricey.

Comment

don't ever chose the fast postage options - crazy expensive! and yes, all that in one order, but it ended up being shipped in two lots so I didn't have to wait so long for everything, they didn't charge me any extra postage for that.

The postage rate has to go up when you add more items because the weight and/or size goes up meaning the postal service charges more, that happens with postage of items from anywhere.

Comment

WOW!.

a NEW complete SG1 collection!

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/801541

Comment

Nice...but expensive - even if it does have both movies included

Comment

Working...
                                X