No announcement yet.

Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gen j: i mean't that post for broken_heart. my computer must have had a hiccup and posted it after yours.
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

OH! LOL! Nope! Don't watch it..saw it a couple times, found it funny, but kept forgetting to watch it! LOL! BTW, rose, you can call me Jess. Easier to type. Must have missed the post where I said it.

Ah yes, the list..I wonder where the list is..?

Comment

lol, thats all good. I was a bit worried there for a minute!

And you guys and girls can drop the gen. thing if you like, just call me Eddie.
        sigpic
        By *E*K*R*

Comment

Okey dokey! But what about MB. Eddie? If his name is Eddie as well..then there is something weird going on in this thread...

Comment

hmm, my bad jess. i thought it was you, but i must've been mistaken. and i have a bad memory with names, i usually relate things in forums with ppls avatars, rather than names *sheepish*

i'll try harder though, i promise
            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by broken-heart View Post
              Okey dokey! But what about MB. Eddie? If his name is Eddie as well..then there is something weird going on in this thread...
              My actual name isnt Eddie, but almost everyone calls me it, hence the user name...
              Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                hmm, my bad jess. i thought it was you, but i must've been mistaken. and i have a bad memory with names, i usually relate things in forums with ppls avatars, rather than names *sheepish*

i'll try harder though, i promise
                I tend to do the same thing, i recognise people by their avatars rather than thier names....ooops. lol
                sigpic

Comment

What about people who have the same avatars?

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks View Post
                    What about people who have the same avatars?
                    Do I need to resize a picture to make it my avatar?
                    I love a sunburnt country,
                    A land of sweeping plains,
                    Of rugged mountain ranges,
                    Of droughts and flooding rains.
                    I love her far horizons,
                    I love her jewel-sea,
                    Her beauty and her terror –
                    The wide brown land for me!

Comment

You CAN have personalized avatars, but you a cerain ammount of post count/rep points to do it (I think it's 2,000 or more?). Personally, I don't care if I have a Gateworld-issued one that is the same as someone else's; although I think custom avatars are cool & I am looking forward to getting mine ASAP.

Check the forum help, or the post on avatars in the top-most forum (about gateworld), or do a search, to find posts about custom avatars & the limits on sizes for custom avatars/sigs, etc. Hope this helps!
                      Last edited by akren; 14 November 2006, 08:00 PM. Reason: adding ot my post

Comment

Think it's around 2200 at the moment. It went up just as I was about to reach the last amount and I did something like 200 posts in two days to get to the new limit.

Comment

LOL! Ok

I tend to think of av's as well. Maybe it's because we remember pictures better..?

Hmm..that reminded me. Searching has been disabled..like it's been removed from the top bar..thingo. I thought it looked a tad empty.

LOL!! 200 in a day? Is there a chance that a few of these were OT?

Comment

200 in one day! i've only been around here for two and a half weeks and i've nearly reached 50 posts.

Some people are better at remembering pictures than words.....i think. well it goes something like that anyway.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ahh one more post to go!!! Are you going to make it OT? Or meaningful?

Futurama is on in a few minutes, and House is on at 7:30PM. Then at 9:30PM..IT'S NCIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hmmmm meaningful.....nothing comes to mind

I can't wait to SG-1 season 10! and then...the movies...(well thats kind of meaningful and it took me five minutes to think of just those 11 words) but anyway....

I'll end up thinking of something meaningful later and by then it will be too late
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X