No announcement yet.

Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone whats been going on? I've had no internet for a couple of days so i'm trying to catch up....exam tomorrow....so scary.

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
    i hope with a movie in the works that the writers don't do a crappy angel finale *shudder* i think sg1 has too much integrity to do that
    I just hope that by the end of the movie i can think to myself "hey they ended that really well". I hope its the kind of ending that SG-1 deserves after 10 years of great Tv. Lol. I'll just cross my fingers that it does end well. Previous Tv Shows that have ended...usually have had a lousy ending...i hope its not the case with SG-1
    sigpic

Comment

Don't forget the Tollan.

Ahh..exam time. Mine are all over! But good luck with yours!!

As well as the "That ended well" feeling, I want to be able to watch it over and over again!

Comment

^ totally. one that makes me on the end of my seat bouncing up and donw, not knowing who's going to make it out alive. that's the kind of ending i'd like. buffy was like that, in my opinion

i don't have any exams this sem! w00t!
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

The scary thing about it is that we are so close to the end and the movies will probably tie up most of the loose ends…so we will get most of our questions answered….but at the same time I DON’T WANT IT TO END!
          sigpic

Comment

there's always novels and comics, and at the very least fics. they're not official, but a show like this will never die
            "what?"
            *throat punch*

Comment

And it won't die because fans like us will never forget it..and hpoefully purchase the DVD's

The Best of the Melbourne International Comedy Festival will be replacing Rove. I think Rove's finished for the year.

House is on tomorrow at 7:30 PM. But of course it is a repeat. And another reminder. NCIS is on tomorrow 9:30PM on Channel 10.

chelle db: 2AM!?

Comment

yeah, what's with houst at 730? there's going to be a bit cut out, i don't think they're going to allow medical procedures on at 730, especially some of the stuff they have on house.
                "what?"
                *throat punch*

Comment

Hmm..I don't think there's any medical procedures in this one though. What was on last week at 7:30..?

Comment

Originally posted by broken-heart View Post
                    An exam on Saturday!?!? Poor you. How long was it? And I hope the exam room was air-conditioned. Pretty hot today.

Any more after Monday? If so, how many?
                    lol, poor me! I had another one yesterday and one today. And ive got another one next tuesday. There all 3 hours.

It was sad to hear about Emmett!

I hope it does go for at least one more season. That way ALL of the loose ends could be tied up. I read a while ago that each ep. costs about 2million and of that MGM pays 2/3 while scif fi only paid 1/3. Im sure that MGM could put up the other 1/3 and release it as direct to DVD but with an upped price to counter the additional cost. Im sure people would still buy the box sets. I know I would.

Its great to hear that America is going to start doing a 'Thank God Your Hear', its a great show.

Hows everyone going anyway?
                    sigpic
                    By *E*K*R*

Comment

*shocked gasp* weren't you one of the ones pimping 'thank God you're here'? that was on wednesday 730.

i can't remember this ep, so i don't know about medical procedures, but there usually is something going on in that avenue
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

pimping? I dont think so.
                        Last edited by Gen_J_O'Neill; 14 November 2006, 01:31 AM.
                        sigpic
                        By *E*K*R*

Comment

Hmm..I don't think so..maybe though.

House - Mob Rules (60 mins, Rated: PG)
                          Genre: Drama

Just before mobster Joey Arnello spills the beans in federal court and enters witness protection, he collapses. Is he faking? A court order instructs House to find out fast.

Comment

oh and congrats on your 1500th Jess.
                            sigpic
                            By *E*K*R*

Comment

Another milestone to add to the ever growing list

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                              Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                              Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

lol, Indeed!
                                sigpic
                                By *E*K*R*

Comment

Working...
                                X