No announcement yet.

Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened last night in BL On the ads one of the women in the office said to I think Shatner "you've got your hand on my hip" and they were standing in either the office or just outside in the passage. Looked like it was going to go somewhere steamy but the ads can be deceiving.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

lolz. kat lies, SG is the best show.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        What happened last night in BL On the ads one of the women in the office said to I think Shatner "you've got your hand on my hip" and they were standing in either the office or just outside in the passage. Looked like it was going to go somewhere steamy but the ads can be deceiving.
        lol yeah, nothing like that. i wasn't paying too close attention to the Denny Crane portions of the ep, but he was basically just being Denny Crane. that woman i think is the one who's with Alan, though Alan doesn't want to be with her. so Dennys trying to get with her coz he figures that'll keep Alan away.

fine, SG is the best scifi series, but BL is the best drama series
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

ooooh the new continuum cover is god damn HOT!

OMG THEY FRAKKING ROCK! I LOVE THEM! haha

bit of both in there!

Comment

I don't mind that cover, though I still prefer the planet one...though they kept the gold writing (among other things) Yey!
            sigpic

Comment

^ i love the new one.

oh and you changed your av rhi!

Comment

Ugh!!!! Please say they are not going with the frozen cover. Yuck

Comment

^ lol. i like this one better, it gives me an "ooooooh" feeling.

and NO THE MOVIE yays! and it still ahs some fractal work like the earch one, and no blank space.

Comment

uoooooooooooooooooooo
                    Anyone checked out ezydvd.com today. It has a surpise go and check it out here.
                    We have a release date
                    Spoiler:
                    August 6.
                    Janet
                    sigpic

Comment

OMG *glomps mrs caldwell*

AUGEST 6TH FOR CONTINUUM! *dances*

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
                        uoooooooooooooooooooo
                        Anyone checked out ezydvd.com today. It has a surpise go and check it out here.
                        We have a release date
                        Spoiler:
                        August 6.

And it also has the cool cover not the yucky ice one ......
                        But I'll check out the US release date first
                        Last edited by Coco Pops; 13 May 2008, 10:52 PM.

Comment

^ lol thats been there for ages now. its gonna be the awesome icegate 2.0. + big rating sticker.

Comment

*dances around* WOOOHOOO, can't wait for it to come out
                            Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                            Originally posted by ebethman
                            Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                            Originally posted by Bray
                            *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

I love the tag line on it
                              History may never repeat its self again
                              spooky...
                              Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by ebethman
                              Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                              Originally posted by Bray
                              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Well I have to say that I do actually like the final final final cover. It looks pretty nice with the red chevrons and gold writing. Those small touches make it looks so much better than the original one.

Can't wait to get my hands on that little blu-ray disc......BRING ON AUGUST 6th!!
                                sigpic
                                By *E*K*R*

Comment

Working...
                                X