Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey!

Thanks for the info on the ps3 guys. I got one today with the GTA bundle.

They call it blu-ray because the laser that reads the disk is blue, rather than the red laser which reads dvds. And i guess its a ray (laser)....soo....blu-ray
    sigpic
    By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
      Hey!

Thanks for the info on the ps3 guys. I got one today with the GTA bundle.

They call it blu-ray because the laser that reads the disk is blue, rather than the red laser which reads dvds. And i guess its a ray (laser)....soo....blu-ray
      ahh that makes sense! i thought maybe they thought it looked cool so that's why they chose it
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

^ lol. imo i think the acronym should be BRD, not BD.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
          ^ lol. imo i think the acronym should be BRD, not BD.
          yeah BRD does sound cooler. anyone read/view the kavan smith interview on the front page? looks like we get a bit of lorne in s5
          "what?"
          *throat punch*

Comment

^ lol, you didnt mention the feet bit.

Comment

Great interveiw. Wish they had it as an audio file, I can't download it and put it onto the iPod *stamps foot*
              Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
              Originally posted by ebethman
              Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
              Originally posted by Bray
              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

^ you dont have an ipod video?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                  ^ *facepalm*

Its HD media, like a dvd... but in HD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-ray
                  Great thanks. Im so behind in all this new stuff. I only got an iPod last week!SO we pretty much need a blue ray player to play blue ray disks correct?

Oh and I really hope we see more of Lorne in S5. I really like the character. Gives something more to the show i think
                  sigpic

Comment

Just don't know how to dowload the videos
                    Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                    Originally posted by ebethman
                    Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                    Originally posted by Bray
                    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Hey Everyone! How are you all?
                      Concerning Continuum Coverart..i'm definitely in favour of the one with the earth and the gold letter writing, i was never a fan of the frozen gate poster and therefore that coverart doesn't do much for me
                      sigpic

Comment

^ Same! the frozen gate one is crapola.

Ebethman; you can download an IPOD video converter from many places.

Comment

The thing with the frozen art is it looks so cheap and nasty like a High School art project
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

^ indeed. nothing to it, very.... nothingy.

and every time i see it, its gonna remind me of the ships that arnt gonna be in the movie anyways.

Comment

^ Yeah those ships were random and weird
                              The frozen gate one doesn't really catch your eye, i agree with you Coco Pops...it looks cheap and nasty
                              sigpic

Comment

i totally didn't get that at all!

to me, the second one is more dynamic, just by looking at it i can imagine the gate having sat there for so many years the ice and snow has covered it, and now the years have passed again and the gate has returned.

the first one is dynamic, too, your eye is drawn to the lights from the top of the sg and then down to the earth, but in the second one you see more of the gate than in their first one. the gate is there, has always been there, and will always be there. a subtle hint at the future of stargate perhaps?
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*

Comment

Working...
                                X