Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy all

How is everyone? I am good, very tired and all pissy about being back at school, grrr

anyways, I have never watched an episode of heroes and therefore I have made an uninformed opinion that it must suck butt. . .

Peace

Comment

^ Hey Ben,
      PEACE, PEACE, thats so not cool...your uninformed opinions suck butt!
      Hey Arwen!
      Omg 1 more post from 1000 posts…what do I do?
      S3 had been really brilliant so far, especially the last couple of episodes!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
        ^ Hey Ben,
        PEACE, PEACE, thats so not cool...your uninformed opinions suck butt!
        Hey Arwen!
        Omg 1 more post from 1000 posts…what do I do?
        S3 had been really brilliant so far, especially the last couple of episodes!
        DON'T DO AYTHING BUTT SUCKER! lol ahahah hmmm
        congrats for when you do get it Rhi

EDIT: wow, did this post kill the discussion or what?
        Last edited by B O Y S C O U T; 23 April 2007, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T View Post
          Howdy all

How is everyone? I am good, very tired and all pissy about being back at school, grrr

anyways, I have never watched an episode of heroes and therefore I have made an uninformed opinion that it must suck butt. . .

Peace
          Ignorance is not bliss.
          Go watch an episode &*^%$#! You don't know what you missing

.07% rules!
          Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

Yeah you should watch hereos BEN THE BUTT SUCKER!!

.07%...?

yay... i made my 1111 post...

Comment

Is that an ep of Heroes?

BTW BEN. GO WATCH HOUSE. HE ALMOST DIES. I'm sure you'll love the end So..GO WATCH HOUSE.

1111? How is that celebratory? Now Rhi's 1000th. THAT'S SOMETHING. Post something meaningful, not spam I'll be waiting in the shadows with a *maybe* stale gatecake
              Last edited by broken-heart; 24 April 2007, 02:24 AM.

Comment

.07% is ep 19 of Heroes.

I'm a fan of both Heroes and House. Both terrific shows. I like House for he comedy aspect, while i like Heroes for the plot/character development.

Hard to pick which is better. I'd go Heroes though.

Both better than Atlantis imo, but SG1 still slightly better.
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

HAHA LOL. Look who's a better Heroes fan, even when I don't watch Heroes?

I'd say my favourtie shows would be House, NCIS, Monk, SG1, The Nanny..Futurama, and Charmed. SG1 was awesome, but after seeing S9, I think my opinion of it has lowered..and I haven't seen enough S10 to have it..raised. The movies, perhaps.

Comment

Uhh... jess you do realize that both your 2nd last posts on this page is spam and alot on the previous pages have been too... and rhi has posted her share of spam too... As has everyone...

Neways, Does anyone know what commentaries are on for S3? i cbf checking lol.

Comment

Umm..maybe? I'm just saying..BIG milestones calls for something better than "sg=gd" And there's nothing bigger than the first 4 digit number..wait. That's kinda bad. Eh

Sorry, you won't get an answer outta me. Not that I wouldn't want to give you an answer. Waaaiiit..S3 commentaries? Am I missing something here, or was that a typo

Comment

Yeah S3 has special features... you cant miss the menu item...

and i havnt used sg=gd in a while... and you have used it too...

Comment

I have seen all the episodes of SG1 season 10 and SGA season 3 (the internet is wonderful, is it not).
                          Apart from Caldwell being in only six episodes the season was pretty cool. Atlantis is really coming into its own now, from midway through season two.
                          SG-1 S10 had some really great eps, and some not so great. I do not like the ORI much.
                          Janet
                          sigpic

Comment

WELCOME MRS CALDWELL!!

yep totally agree.

oh and OMG! I just saw a SG1 type SGA ad on SCIFI!... for those who doesn't know what that means... Scifi has like Next time on SG1 ads. but they never did it for SGA. But i just saw the first Next time on SGA ad! for the siege Pt3!

PS: Mrs Cladwell. I made some Caldwell wallpapers a while back... if ya want to check them out, just ask.
                            PS2: I also have a custom sig request thread, so if you want a Custom sig made, just go to the link in my sig, and request away. .

EDIT: I'm bored, and i just noticed that the gate tech guy is on sliders... whats his name... uhh.. GRRR... i cant remember it!

Comment

Umm..no. I am 100% sure that I probably never used sg=gd...that means 95%. But I'm pretty sure I didn't.

Welcome Mrs Caldwell!!

How is your sig thing going anyway? Did yu end up making that humungo request?

Comment

^ nope lol. and plus my cap site is down. so i can only make sigs for which i already have pics for... i have over 1000 pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X