Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ ooo, thats brilliant!.....SPAMMER!!! lol

Just watched the inferno commentary! OMG...WHY THE HELL ARE GARY JONES AND PD STILL DOING THESE THINGS!!!!!!! They are sooo bad....and they do two more together this season! *rant over*
    sigpic
    By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
      ^ ooo, thats brilliant!.....SPAMMER!!! lol

Just watched the inferno commentary! OMG...WHY THE HELL ARE GARY JONES AND PD STILL DOING THESE THINGS!!!!!!! They are sooo bad....and they do two more together this season! *rant over*
      I know! They're so boring.
      I just completely skip any commentary with those 2 now.
      PD is good with someone else, but with GJ they just talk about crap.
      Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidKal View Post
        I know! They're so boring.
        I just completely skip any commentary with those 2 now.
        PD is good with someone else, but with GJ they just talk about crap.
        same. i saw the gift one and that made me really angry. if i'm in the mood for mind-numbing, kind of funny bits, then i'll put it on.

PD is good by himself, too. his comments during The Fifth One were really good from a story-telling pov
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Good news about Foxtel getting to show the new Atlantis eps. Will be ages before they catch up though if only showing one or two eps per week...
          Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

JM BLOGS
            Spoiler:
            Anonymous #3 writes: “Also because of the wraith's technology being based on mainly of an organic nature, does it have to be grown? and if so would you be willing expand this with an episode?”

Answer: That’s something we just so happen to have discussed Thursday and Friday. We’ll see if some of what we talked about makes it into an upcoming episode.

Shelley Templar writes: “if you could create a charcter or race tat could appear in *Atlantis*, what/who would they be and what would they be like?”

Answer: Check out seasons four’s Travelers for the answer to this question.

Sheppard’s Delight writes: “Oh I am also sorry to hear that JF's idea has been put back to s5. For some reason I had assumed(probably incorrectly) that this may have included some of the back story for Shep that we so crave.”

Answer: Although we never got around to actually spinning it in great detail, there were no plans to include backstory elements in this particular story.

Obsessed1 writes: “ Who will have the most character growth over season four?”

Answer: I think all of our characters will see some growth. But if I had to pick one, I’d choose Teyla as she has been underdeveloped in previous seasons and will be playing some catch-up in season four.

Anonymous #4 writes: “1. I was wondering if you can tell us the exact size of.
            2. Will we see Atlantis on the move in later eppys in season 4, kind of like Progeny and First Strike, Adrift. 3. Am I right to assume that Zpms are not going to be consequential to Atlantis in season 4 as they were in the past seasons.

Answer: 1. Again, off the top of my head, I don’t know. 2. Depends what you mean by later eppies. 3. The ZPM’s will always be a much sought after piece of technology.

Comment

^ Sounds good! Also, from the pics
              Spoiler:
              it looks like we're going to get some alien slugs and bugs in Missing! I wonder if its Micheal up to old tricks agan!
              sigpic
              By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                JM BLOGS
                Spoiler:

Obsessed1 writes: “ Who will have the most character growth over season four?”

Answer: I think all of our characters will see some growth. But if I had to pick one, I’d choose Teyla as she has been underdeveloped in previous seasons and will be playing some catch-up in season four.

sweet! *fist pump*

Spoiler:
                it would be cool to see some teyla growth. maybe see more of the athosians, or a romantic development?
                "what?"
                *throat punch*

Comment

Hey everyone!
                  I’m having a day off because I’m exhausted after my weekend and I have a bit of homework to catch up on…hehehehe
                  Hopefully i will get S3 SGA today or tomorrow! Yey! i'll have to watch it without seeing Allies!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                    Hey everyone!
                    I’m having a day off because I’m exhausted after my weekend and I have a bit of homework to catch up on…hehehehe
                    Hopefully i will get S3 SGA today or tomorrow! Yey! i'll have to watch it without seeing Allies!
                    it's great you're having a day of to relax. high school can be a pain that way

The frist two eps of s2 wont make much sense if you haven't seen Allies, they have a 'previously on' so you should be able to catch up
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*

Comment

Hahaa, don't worry. I didn't watch Allies. But I might have read about it..can't remember. I only watched the first half of S3, but I only liked..The Real World and Return Pt1. McKay and Mrs Miller was interesting..but I didn't really like it. I spose I don't like character centred eps without guns.

I'm going back tomorrow. Then I'll have Wednesday off, then go back on Thursday. Pretty stupid.

Comment

Hey all. I hate school.

Neways. JM BLOGS but nothing about SG in there, its all about chocolate... mmmm chocolate.. *drools*

Comment

Oh really? Go JM for blogging about chocolate. Yumyum. Haha, one time on a scinece table someone wrote "Chocolate" and we told the Science teacher and someone said "Someone wrote in chocolate? Why don't you eat it!?"

I see someone lurking Post! I won't bite your head off

Comment

I'm watching this ep!... grrr i cant remember the name of it. its the one where O'neill gets stabbed from an orb and a virus goes throughout the SGC.

Oh and to the lurker, DONT BELIEVE JESS!! She WILL bite your head off, unlike everyone else, including myself that come to this thread. .

Comment

Haha, I can't remember either. I only remember the good ones Eg, LOST CITY, WoO, Urgo..well Urgo because it's so easy to remember

Don't trust him, I am cool But it doesn't matter. The lurker is gone. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. Tsktsk.

Comment

Woohoo! I got Allies to work…I did some fiddling…I had to skip to the end chapter and rewind 2x to the beginning and I was able to watch it with 2 small skips ahead during it…though I think I only missed a couple of words not even that…
                                Now I’m watching Irresistible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X