No announcement yet.

Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been watching 4400 on Sci-fi (Asutralia) Channel on FOXTEL, it's getting quite interesting. I like the fact they're doing all the series they show on Sci-fi from the beinggin, with repeats from other seasons of various shows; helps you catch up & watch some of your favourite ep's all @ once! *hehe*

As 4 your bopo card & the SG calender no longer being available...well I would be angry too; that sux dude! May I suggest Case Fresh (they have various models/toys, including SG-1/SGA, they may also have the calender?) or Galaxy Bookstore? Their links are : http://www.casefresh.com/ & http://www.galaxybookstore.com.au/ respectively. I hope this helps; & if I find the Sg-1 2007 calnder onsale anywhere (or if anyone else knows where you can get here in OZ), I will post detials here ASAP.

BTW, anyone here buying the SG-1/SGA action figures/collectable resin busts (from DST &/or Pheonix) & how much they may cost in $AUS?

Hi to everyone on the thread & thankyou to al lthose whom gave me green 4 Xmas/NY (sorry travis, I can't rep/green you just hey - I gotta spread the love around a bit more before I can give you green back! *lol* )!! *hugz* Hoping 2007 is a great year for everyone!

Also, anyone got any sepculation on what the 3rd spin-off series might be about or what/whom you'd like to see in it & what do you think of the 2 DVD movies (& possible more movies they may bring out in future) comming out this year/early next year?

Comment

Welcome back Frinky and Ben!

Congrats on your green P's Kathy!

I just noticed, Ben didn't call you Angel Cakes. LOL.

I think w&g is..Will and Grace? But it might not..

By the way, is there a thing called the Melbourne Gazette? Because on Monk, there was an Aussie reporter who said he was from the Melbourne Gazette..and the Sydney Morning Herald was mentioned too!
      Last edited by broken-heart; 08 January 2007, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Theres a Scifi channel on Foxtel? Channel number?

chem

Comment

the austar number is 132, i believe it's the same for foxtel

thanks for the links akren: case fresh doesn't have it and i'm pretty sure galaxy doesn't but i'll check again. there's this place in parramatta 'infinitas' that has it for $35, but i've never heard of this place, so i'm kinda weary of it.
          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
          "what?"
          *throat punch*
          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Hey everyone, thanks for the welcome green. Been having computer probs but hopefully everything is sorted now so can post a bit. Just need something to say now.

Comment

Lol, welcome back shrap!

Thats not to good rosey, hope you find one somewhere

As for the new spin, ive got a few ideas that i wouldnt mind seeing.

1) Stargate Command - everything stays the same as SG1. lol, like thats going to happen!

2) A continuation of the ori story arc - Maybe the ori themselves could be killed off in the first movie, but that would leave a whole galaxy of their followers to deal with. Include adria and a few priors aswell.

3) A show based on the Ancients - When:
              1. the Alterans and Ori were still one society
              2. they split and found the MW
              3. they fled the MW for Pegasus
              4. their war against the wraith
              5. their return from Pegasus

4) A ship based show

I like the idea of the movies, 2 next year and then 1 each year after that. But i have to question how long they will keep pumping them out? On the up side though, a bigger budget, more time to tell the stories and more time to plan and write them can only be good for the franchise.

That said I would have preferred another season but hey, them the breaks!
              Last edited by Gen_J_O'Neill; 09 January 2007, 02:00 AM.
              sigpic
              By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post

3) A show based on the Ancients - When:
                1. the Alterans and Ori were still one society
                2. they split and found the MW
                3. they fled the MW for Pegasus
                4. their war against the wraith
                5. their return from Pegasus
                3 is how I see it continuing

with some of SG1 sent back in time, maybe they cause the split ???

Comment

lol, nice idea ben.

The only problem i see with number three is that they wouldnt be able to have a continous cast. As the story takes place over thousands of years. They would have to have a change of cast every 1 to 2 seasons.
                  sigpic
                  By *E*K*R*

Comment

Not sure where I see the third one going. Haven't seen any 'set up' to lead to a third series from SG1 or Atlantis. Going back to do a story on the Ancients such as suggested above may lead to too many continuity problems with Atlantis or SG1 movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                      lol, nice idea ben.

The only problem i see with number three is that they wouldnt be able to have a continous cast. As the story takes place over thousands of years. They would have to have a change of cast every 1 to 2 seasons.
                      The time machine Puddle Jumper can speed that up

Comment

Hey everyone! just passing through

how are you ben?

I hope they do the SGC idea lol I do not want to ever be without my SG1

W&G is will&grace

PEN POWER

what is your name shrap and frinky?

ben

Comment

Shrap = Jo

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T View Post

W&G is will&grace

i was thinking that or wallace & gromit

i would like a ship based show, although there's a chance it could end up being too much like star trek. but i loves me ships
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

See? I knew it was Will and Grace!

Everyone should watch Late Show With David Letterman. I watched it in Hk, and loved it! In Sydney, it's on 10 at the moment. But the funny bits have finished.

Comment

i LOVE letterman. sometimes you gotta wade through a bunch of bad stuff to get to the funny bits, but it's still good. they had a top ten list last night "signs you're already having a bad year" #9 was the best imo:

---you've already broken your resolution to make it through the year with all ten fingers

has anyone heard of that store infinitas in paramatta?
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*

Comment

Working...
                                X