Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
    if you give me the text and pics and what ever else you want on it and what ever you want to happen. i'm happy to give it a go, and i'll try and get to it tomorrow

just email me whenever [email protected] (if you have wlm(msn) add me)
    Thanks for that I try to compile the stuff but no rush as I know you have school and study.

Good night
    sigpic

Comment

To all, my MSN is active now so feel free to add me on if you like [email protected]
      sigpic

Comment

Well, I bet a lotta people will add you now..I know I will

When is Bad Guys airing..? Today?

Gnite all!

Comment

Good nite all I'm off as well

PS, Jess 'Bad guys' airs Tues nite.

I REALLY MISS ATLANTIS ALREADY, Does any one remeber or know the exact date when season 4 of SGA starts?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
            I REALLY MISS ATLANTIS ALREADY, Does any one remeber or know the exact date when season 4 of SGA starts?

i dont think that anybody knows i miss Atlantis too. but i'm compensating with heroes, ahh only about 5 more eps. not long enough gah *panics* i need another anime series to download!
            Last edited by Kidwizz; 12 February 2007, 07:16 PM.

Comment

If im right the First Strike should air on June 8th in the States. It should be about a month or 2 before they air season 4 so I'd say it would be in late July to early August.
              sigpic
              By *E*K*R*

Comment

i made another wallpaper . a Ronan one this time. check sig for link

Comment

Good nite all I'm off as well

PS, Jess 'Bad guys' airs Tues nite.

I was told that they start filming S4 in March and it'll air July-August... Dunno the exact date, soz.

Comment

july/august? hmm pity. i'm interested to find out what happens
                    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*
                    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

July/August is nothing. I was expecting far later in the year considering the U.S are so many months behind due to sci-fi delaying the 2nd half of season 3. I can easy wait those few months
                      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

This site lists the titles for the first 6 season 4 episodes, no detail but does tell you the writer(s) name(s) for the episode.

Beware it may contain spoilers, enter at your own risk.

http://www.tv.com/stargate-atlantis/...own;dropdown;3

Comment

Originally posted by shrap View Post
                          This site lists the titles for the first 6 season 4 episodes, no detail but does tell you the writer(s) name(s) for the episode.

Beware it may contain spoilers, enter at your own risk.

http://www.tv.com/stargate-atlantis/...own;dropdown;3
                          thanks Jo.

Comment

nice

thanks jo!
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

Note to self: don't try typing with fake fingernails, its impossible..
                              i'm packing for camp, mwah ha ha ha...i just realised i'm going to miss Heroes and sga

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                              I feel exactly the same way Rhi! And I really liked s9! It wasn't the best but it was still pretty good!

Sometimes I think it would have been better if Scifi let tptb rebrand the series because more people could have accepted it for what it was, rather than trying to compare it to the preveous seasons! It could have possibly been better accepted and lasted for longer! But NOOOO... Scifi wanted their record!!!!!!!
                              I agree Eddie
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                                Note to self: don't try typing with fake fingernails, its impossible..
                                i'm packing for camp, mwah ha ha ha...i just realised i'm going to miss Heroes and sga
                                fake fingernails while you're going camping? that's risky
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*

Comment

Working...
                                X