X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broken-heart View Post
    don't be mean.

I watched nine episodes of Charmed today, I think I'm becoming an addict
    Hey I love Charm. seen the whole thing and was bit teary when it finished.
    sigpic

Comment

Well I started to watch it..when I loaned some eps from a friend..and read all about the show off the net

Night all!

Comment

I've only seen the odd eps of charmed. Not really my usual genre, but from what i saw it was ok.
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I'm appealing to aussies here I was sitting down watching tv waiting for Stargate Atlantis to come on and it didn't show. I went to yahoo 7 to check the tv guide and the only listings they have is for pay tv at this point I was very disappointed. Are there any Australians on this forum just as upset as me and want to share there views.

Comment

Hi Installation_05! Welcome to Gateworld.

Yes there are, and yes I am upset! However, since your new, starting a thread in an international forum for something specific to a singular nationality and labelling it with a general tag like 'Atlantis is gone' is a little misleading for others out there.

There are at least two threads already going for Aussies

Stargate Down Under

Calling All Australians

Try these two out! Calling All Australians in particular is a thread devoted to Aussies chatting in general, and is a very friendly thread.
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Oh ok thankyou.

Comment

Originally posted by Installation_05 View Post
                Oh ok thankyou.
                Welcome to the forum.

I think Atlantis is taking a break for christmas/new year, and should be back in 07
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
                  Welcome to the forum.

I think Atlantis is taking a break for christmas/new year, and should be back in 07
                  Yeah, that may be so, but if that is the case why did they bother screening just three eps? Why not fill the gap with three weeks of docos or one-off shows and then air the complete run when they air it in 2007? They've left it this long, after all. For that matter, why don't the just air an hour of "scifi sucks" in large blinking letters on the screen? /rant.
                  sigpic

Comment

what did they put on instead of atlantis?

*waves* hello installation_05 and lauriel!

'07 isn't that far away: 3 weeks!
                    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*
                    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                      what did they put on instead of atlantis?

*waves* hello installation_05 and lauriel!

'07 isn't that far away: 3 weeks!
                      Ah, a voice of reason to interupt my rant! Sorry - I just get worked up when they (seemingly) continually jerk sci-fi viewers around. You're quite right, 07 isn't too far away, and hopefully it will return soon. With even more luck, they'll actually tell us when it will return instead of us discovering it via pot-luck when channel surfing.
                      sigpic

Comment

hey I noticed the heading for this thread is "Atlantis is gone so I'm going to ask a Mod to fix it, Its just wiered having to see the heading, hope you guys don't mind.

PS welcome to the new down under fans
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL never mind it's back to normal oops another spaming I guess, oh well another count closer to getting a personal avatar
                          sigpic

Comment

hello there rosey_angel and MB.Eddie waves (and to the lurker)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
                              LOL never mind it's back to normal oops another spaming I guess, oh well another count closer to getting a personal avatar
                              Yep, the magical merging mod visited it and merged it with this one. We'd have switched over here anyway. And the post count goes up alarmingly quickly in here - GW tends to be addictive.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
                                hello there rosey_angel and MB.Eddie waves (and to the lurker)
                                Hey Travis. How's it going?

Anyone have an idea of what the season 9 dvd is going for now? Any specials on for christmas? I'm thinking of buying it if its cheap, otherwise i'll wait a few more months...

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Working...
                                X