This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Shiva

But that's not a bad thing, like almost all straight heterosexual males, I find a hot bisexual woman to be, well, hot.
    *Rolls eyes!* lol

Ok as a gay guy I got no problem with there not being a homosexual character on SG1 or SGA...If anyone was bi tho...I'd say Shep.

I dont see the need for a homosexual character to be in the show...And I dont think the team would really be bothered if a new character or alien or any1 said they were....
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
      *Rolls eyes!* lol

Ok as a gay guy I got no problem with there not being a homosexual character on SG1 or SGA...If anyone was bi tho...I'd say Shep.

I dont see the need for a homosexual character to be in the show...And I dont think the team would really be bothered if a new character or alien or any1 said they were....
      As a gay girl, I completely agree, except for the Shep-part...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
        As a gay girl, I completely agree, except for the Shep-part...
        Seconded. Shep so isn't.

Comment

Shep so is! Or maybe he's Rodneysexual. Bi for Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
            Shep so is! Or maybe he's Rodneysexual. Bi for Rodney.
            *shudders* Uh-uh. *shakes head violently* That's one pairing I can't picture ever being sexual. I just don't feel anything more than a damned good friendship there.

I'm convinced he's not. Besides, don't you remember that interview where Joe said "I... am not... a... Keebler Elf." over and over again? So Joe isn't, and I doubt Shep is either.

Comment

Yeah, Shepp isn't... that Doctor Zelenka though...

Comment

Yeah, Shepp isn't... that Doctor Zelenka though...
                Zelenka's a possibility. *nods*

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                  *shudders* Uh-uh. *shakes head violently* That's one pairing I can't picture ever being sexual. I just don't feel anything more than a damned good friendship there.
                  Im afraid I must shudder with you...that really isnt a relationship id picture.

Zelenka...possibly....just possibly. Shame Beckett isnt...there was hope as he seemed so shy and adorable that you just wanna snuggle him....but not anymore...now hes Cadmen'ed
                  Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I'm as straight as they come, but I think I have a fairly well developed gaydar lol

Hrm... who else could be hiding? Like I said, Zalenko, definetely. If I were to guess one other it would have to be...

Who's the bald guy who calls out the chevrons?

Comment

Walter and Siler are a couple, didn't you know?
                      sigpic
                      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I find it very interesting that Stargate has no gay characters. Not that I care, I'm heterosexual, but especially in this day and age, every show seems to at least have "that token homosexual character." But not Stargate. Why is that? Is Teal'c's metrosexual identity enough for the show?

Do you find the lack of a homosexual character in Stargate to be refreshing, or do you think that they need to write in a homosexual character? For example, imagine a story arc dealing with Mitchell and Susan (the new lesbian character who joins SG-1) vying for Carter's affection.
                        Teal'c is metrosexual? hahahahah!!!!!! Or is just that hair?

I'm not for having a 'token gay character' as 9 times out of 10 in many shows, it's all about sex. People can be whatever they want and don't have to disclose their preference. Unless it's an actual part of a plot or show (like Will & Grace), why bother? Let BSG deal with that....

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia

I'm convinced he's not. Besides, don't you remember that interview where Joe said "I... am not... a... Keebler Elf." over and over again? So Joe isn't, and I doubt Shep is either.
                          What Joe is has no bearing on what Sheppard necessarily is or isn't . I mean, the actor who plays Walter isn't gay (I'm assuming), but he plays the part gay .

Comment

People keep saying "they shouldn't add a gay character just to add one", but the truth is, you people are going to say that either way. Even if there was a character in SG who just happened to be gay, you'd say they added him/her just for the sake of it. It's a lose/lose situation. Right now my concern is not who or what the characters are but whether or not the writing for them is good, which seems to be a problem lately.

And how is Teal'c metrosexual?

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                              What Joe is has no bearing on what Sheppard necessarily is or isn't . I mean, the actor who plays Walter isn't gay (I'm assuming), but he plays the part gay .
                              Gary Jones is married and has 3 kids
                              Walter doesn't feel gay to me though, maybe he should give some fashion advice

might be fun to have a minor gay character on SGA dough, just for laughs, as some kind of running joke, he could say that McKay and Ronon doesn't have fashion style, have a crush on dr. Beckett
                              Ronon would strangle him

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                                Gary Jones is married and has 3 kids
                                Walter doesn't feel gay to me though, maybe he should give some fashion advice

might be fun to have a minor gay character on SGA dough, just for laughs, as some kind of running joke, he could say that McKay and Ronon doesn't have fashion style, have a crush on dr. Beckett
                                Ronon would strangle him
                                Well, Gary says he plays Walter gay xD.

Queer eye for the Satedan guy...

Comment

Working...
                                X