This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    The end of 'Camelot' with the destruction of the Milky Way's finest and then Vala standing in the Ori ship as she starts to have the baby.

Comment

'Camelot' takes the cake IMHO
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Meridian, the scene were Daniel tells Jack to stop, and then the other one with them as he dies, perfect, chokes me up every time.
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I agree the one with Elliot was awesome. Also Prototype, and Camelot gets a shout-out for a HOLY CRAP! ending.
          scifiultraists.0catch.com
          Science Fiction news, reviews, and more

Comment

to add some more
            The Pegasus Project"
            Sateda
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
              to add some more
              The Pegasus Project"
              Sateda
              McKay and Mrs. Miller was pretty good too--
              Spoiler:
              The ZPM!
              Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
              Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
              -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                Threads ending was better IMO, the fish thing was just wasnt needed at the end of Moebius, so the Threads version gets my vote

wernt they the same?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

SG1 going fishing.
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

I think the ending to Lost City part 2 is the best.
                    "Aveo ... amacus,"
                    Very thoughtful ending.

Comment

I liked the end of Full Circle and Fair Game, classics

Full circle was good seeing the abydonians ascend

Fair game was with the system lords going to earth in season 3, seeing the asgard ship fly away was just classic.
                      sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

I think Threads, Last Stand, Divide and Conquer, and I also felt that Lost City Part 2 had a great ending, even though it was Jack being frozen. It didn't tie up all the loose ends...but I love it.

Comment

The ending of Within the Serpent's Grasp I liked:
                          SG-1 looking out on earth.
                          I also like the endings of Emancipation and Fire and Water, with the team just talking and joking as they head to the Stargate and home.
                          Also Ethon made me go Wow. By the way, why was the episode named that?
                          "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

I loved the ending to Reckoning, i always try to name all the planets when the gates open (but i cant). The slow music and SG1 fighting in all the different places was amazing. (Just a point i think i saw whaen i watched it, does jack switch guns from the big thing to P90 when theyre fighting replicators in the SGC?)

Also the wormhole extreme making of bit was great. "I'm Christian Bocher. I'm portraying the character of Raymond Gunne, who portrays the character of Dr. Levant, which is based on the character Daniel Jackson, portrayed by the actor Michael Shanks, originally portrayed by the actor James Spader…in the feature film"
                            When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
                            The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
                            Spoiler:
                            MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
                            Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
                            MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
                            Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
                            AND
                            MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
                            Me: Times it by that really big number!
                            MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
                            Me: How should i know?
                            MBA: Its on the board
                            Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

Heroes pt. 2. Hands down.
                              "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

Originally posted by Hooperman1990
                                I loved the ending to Reckoning, i always try to name all the planets when the gates open (but i cant). The slow music and SG1 fighting in all the different places was amazing. (Just a point i think i saw whaen i watched it, does jack switch guns from the big thing to P90 when theyre fighting replicators in the SGC?)

Also the wormhole extreme making of bit was great. "I'm Christian Bocher. I'm portraying the character of Raymond Gunne, who portrays the character of Dr. Levant, which is based on the character Daniel Jackson, portrayed by the actor Michael Shanks, originally portrayed by the actor James Spader…in the feature film"
                                I agree, the end of Reckoning was really great. Have you seen the thread about which planets 'gates were seen opening? Titled, Reckoning-All The Planets. All the planets have been identified, if you're interested.
                                "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Working...
                                X