Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While the fishing this at the end of Mobieus was nice, the Mobieus episodes themselves were horribly done IMO. Go back 5000 years and time and hope to not screw anything up? Please. Sam would know better, even if they others didn't. And Apparently the Pentagon approved that plan. Gimme a break.
    The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by da_hippie
      I quite liked the endings to episodes like Urgo or Forever in A Day, where it turns out that nothing actually happened. Nice little twist.
      The ending to Urgo could be interperated in so many ways it is really impossible to know EXACTLY what happened. And it has never been referenced since. Has there ever been official confirmation on what actually happened?
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I like the one after Daniel dies and they feel the wind and you just know it's Daniel, also.

I also like the episode endings where ascended Daniel helps Jack and the one where he helps Teal'c. In both they end up in a hospital bed with Daniel visiting them one last time to help them realize that he was really there. I love those endings.

Wormhole X-treme is definitely my favorite humorous ending.

I also like the ending of Unnatural Selection where they betray Fifth's trust and the episode ends with Fifth frozen in time and that excellent look on his face that says he realizes they've betrayed him. Classic! I love it!
        Andromeda Fate
        Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
        "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
        "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
        "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
        "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala are fishing outside of Jack's cabin. The two couples are obviously TOGETHER and quite obviously married.

Wait, sorry we're discussing actually endings.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Reckoning one and two were both great. It was soo creepy when the earth stargate opened, the iris wouldnt close and the bugs started coming in. Very cool eps. And they all got wasted by that huge weapon. That should have been used as the season finale IMO. The Mobeus arc was horrible.
            The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

definately, Moebius was just a way of linking with SGA, a way of explaininghow they got the ZPM, nothing more
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

A matter of time....love the ending to that & The tok'ra part 2
                http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...el/friends.jpg

Comment

Right. My two favorite endings:

1. Shades of Grey. Teal'c's pauses always bust my gut. It says to me that he's the one who actually lost in drawing the shortest straw, but given his imposing stature, gently persuaded Daniel to go to Jack's house.

2. Wormhole X-treme. The funniest ending in the history of funny endings. Need I say more.
                  "In the middle of my back swing?!"

Comment

The end of The Other Guys. Funny, kissing Sam, imagining of course.
                    On a different note, what's it called, The Other Side? Jack yells close the iris and says there was no way of procuring technology even though the guy pleaded to come back with them. The controversial ending.
                    "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Probably the funniest ending I can remember off the top of my head was the ending of "Avenger 2.0". I absolutely loved O'Neill and Felger watching Carter and that doctor wrestle with each other. Very funny.
                      For a serious ending, I'd probably have to go with "Threads" or "The Lost City, Part 2". Seeing O'Neill frozen in that Ancient device was chilling. The ending of "Lockdown" wasn't too bad either. Loved how Anubis thought he was escaping, only to walk through to a barren ice planet.
                      There are many other endings I've thoroughly enjoyed, way too many to mention in fact. These are but a few off the top of my head.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by solar wind
                        The end of The Other Guys. Funny, kissing Sam, imagining of course.
                        On a different note, what's it called, The Other Side? Jack yells close the iris and says there was no way of procuring technology even though the guy pleaded to come back with them. The controversial ending.
                        I, too, really like the ending of The Other Guys--very funny. I also liked the end of Avenger, when Sam and the lab assistant(Chloe, I think her name is) are fighting over Felger. I also loved the little RDA move to stop Felger from stopping the fight--very cute.

Comment

Reckoning 2 was one of the best action endings... of course I would have to rewatch all my DVDs in close succession to determine if it is my favorite.

Favorite non-action "I can see that as a great series ending scene" would be the very end of Threads or Mobieus. Since I wasn’t a big fan of the Threads ep and I did like the funny twist in Mobieus I guess I would have to pick that version.
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I always like the ending when someone's hurt or injured. lol sounds sad doesn't it? Like the endings of Abyss or Grace. It shows the love the team members have for each other. (good ship scenes too...) oh, and Moebius has got to have one of the BEST endings EVER!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                            Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

although the episode seems lacking IMO. i like the last scene in 'One False Step' with all the plants blooming.

Comment

I like the endings of Emancipation (though not the story), and Fire and Water(?) the one they thought Daniel had died (for the first time! ), when the team is walking off to the 'gate to go home and you hear them chatting. About Oprah, and selling Daniel's apartment.

And now I'm looking forward to seeing The Other Guys, don't know when I'll get to though
                                "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Working...
                                X