Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Think End of Heroes pt 2 was pretty nice.

Comment

now that we have seen season 9 want to add i know people will agree with me Ethon had a great ending it fit the mood of what happen in that episode completely ( Rough day)

and i didn't think of it at the time but also seige pt 3
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
        yeah i agree that was a good ending.
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

heck yes. Heroes pt 2 is definately one of my favorite episodes and then ending is spectacular. There was one other that I just watched where I was like WOW! that was awesome.. But I can't remember what it was. It might have been an atlantis episode. hmmm. I'll have to come back to this one
          Kikostrophic: ~defn.
          noun 1. a feeling of unusual hilariaty when kiko messes up.
          adj. 2. horrible, and/or devastating similar to catastrophic, but applying only to 17-year-olds soon to be 18 ambitious seniors in high school.
          ex: My kikostrophic life.... yep that's it.
          ~sigh~ everyone should have one.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
            Apart from the fact that Janet was dead.
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

you know, i missed most of season 7. never actually saw heros.

and i was wondering for the past year were Janet was, until i saw "ripple Efect" i was like, damn, i din't know she died.
              Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
              (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                Threads ending was better IMO, the fish thing was just wasnt needed at the end of Moebius, so the Threads version gets my vote
                Threads was definetely 100x better then Moebius, and would have been a much better season ender. I didn't like the fish bit much, either.

Comment

I really liked the ending for Heroes part 2.

It was very poinant and well done. Much like the rest of the episode.

Comment

I don't know which I'd call my favourite but I love the fishing scene at the end of 'Threads', it's so sweet and the one at the end of 'Moebius II' where the fish jumps out of the pond cracks me up.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Proving Ground. =0) You never know! lol

Comment

Some of these have already been mentioned, buuut...

Heroes [II]
                        It was a surprisingly comforting conclusion to the death of Frasier. I thought the scene with Jack and Sam was especially well-done. And then the redemption of Bregman, new baby Janet, and Jack sitting down in front of the camera. Satisfyingly done.

Unnatural Selection
                        This is more chilling in hindsight, knowing what Fifth would become. Also, Jack's justification of it. It's also something to think about, Fifth's rage causing him to single-handedly destroy all the other human-form Reps. An eerie ending.

The Other Side
                        I love it when Jack is controversial. It also reveals a lot about Jack's stronger convictions.
                        Jewel Staite Thunker | Secondary Women of SGA Thunker
                        Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show and I should really just relax."

Comment

Originally posted by JackGyver
                          Heroes [II]
                          It was a surprisingly comforting conclusion to the death of Frasier. I thought the scene with Jack and Sam was especially well-done. And then the redemption of Bregman, new baby Janet, and Jack sitting down in front of the camera. Satisfyingly done.
                          Indeed it was. That whole episode was great really. I really liked the way they handled things after Janet's death.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            Indeed it was. That whole episode was great really. I really liked the way they handled things after Janet's death.
                            Going back to the Jack/Sam scene, I just thought it was perfect. It shows that he really does care for her and love her, and vice versa, but it's not shmaltzy and over-done. It captures everything excellently. All-in-all, the episode is one of the best examples of the series, and what the show really should be like more often. Daniel is also in top form.

But now I'm digressing from the ending.
                            Jewel Staite Thunker | Secondary Women of SGA Thunker
                            Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show and I should really just relax."

Comment

There's a reason I have it listed as my favorite episode.

It's their most well-written and well-acted episode, in my opinion.

And the moral of the story isn't rammed down your throat, like a lot of shows tend to do. They make their point subtly, and exceedingly well.

Comment

"Heroes II" is the best ending and "Window of Opportunity" leaves you speculating on what Daniel and Sam are trying to figure out what Jack did.

Comment

Working...
                                X