X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds View Post
    according to this http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/1...oming_to.shtml

there is going to be 2 SG-1 direct to DVD movies and the second movie is going to involve time travel.

so what do you think the story is going to be about

there have already done time travel once season 8 and it didn't go so well.
    one has to be a fight with baal
    a battle with an evil asgard odin one who was banished by the others
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg View Post
      i think its about
      KHAAAAAAAAN
      (echoes out)
      KHAAAAAN

nah i think they are going back in time to stop the war from happening and/or going back in time to an attack because they need to stop something they didnt know about or the ori went back in time so they "NEED TO FOLLOW THEM BACK, REPAIR WHATEVER DAMAGE THEY'VE DONE" lol, and prevent themselves erased from existance or something
      The Second DVD can not involve the Ori because the Ori gets finished in the first DVD

Comment

"Wright will pen the second film, which will involve time travel"

As I thing acourding to the word "involve" I can see that this time travel may not be the main plot for the 2nd movie story-line. Don't you realize the same?! May the producers didn't want to say to us the main plot so when we'll see the movie next year we can be surprised.
        sigpic
        Freedom for the Bulgarian medics in Lybia

Comment

Originally posted by StratoBOB View Post
          "Wright will pen the second film, which will involve time travel"

As I thing acourding to the word "involve" I can see that this time travel may not be the main plot for the 2nd movie story-line. Don't you realize the same?! May the producers didn't want to say to us the main plot so when we'll see the movie next year we can be surprised.

and maybe the people who would do the time travel won't be SG1 at all, but another race either from the past or the future.

(the Furlings say: sorry guys, we were on holidays in the year 3486 but now we're back in 2007, did we miss anything?)

Comment

Originally posted by Arga View Post
            and maybe the people who would do the time travel won't be SG1 at all, but another race either from the past or the future.

(the Furlings say: sorry guys, we were on holidays in the year 3486 but now we're back in 2007, did we miss anything?)

Exactly. They (the producers) said us just a peace big enought just to blow our minds and at the same time they said us enought just to not say us nothing.
            sigpic
            Freedom for the Bulgarian medics in Lybia

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
              That cant happen cause the Tollans technology SUCKS. Bear with me here. Their technology MIGHT have been impressive...5-6 years ago. But It would have taken them a full year to reach jacks planet by ship in that one episode, when humans can travel to another galaxy in weeks now.
              Ever herd of tecnolagey upgreads and I'm sure the first Oddasey (that wen't back to Tollana) would have shared the specs on the Asgard shields, and hyperdrives and I also very much doubt that the Asgard would mind they have helped us and were far more tecnologicaly less advanced that the Tollan and there more advanced than the goa'uld, the reason that they couldn't get to the x-301 in less than a year was the planet not only was on the fringes of the galaxy but on the opasite side of it not forgeting this excript form "tangent" said by Jackson : "The Tollan regret that they don't have a ship avalable to reach jack in under 1 year"
              C. Edmund

Comment

hmmmm..... Movie eh? wonder whats going to happen?

Spoiler:
                Wright will pen the second film, which will involve time travel.

personally i think they are going to travel back in time and correct the mistake of visiting the Ori galaxy or more to the fact that they will try to warn at least warn the past about the threat.....

OR

Maybe in the movie the acendended ancients finally come down from there planes of existence and help fight the Ori

post your thoughts

Comment

No matter what goes on in these two SG-1 films, I know they're going to be great. TPTB wouldn't have it any other way. I just really have a great feeling about them. And hopefully, they'll do well enough to warrant a future SG-1 project, or even a new Stargate series.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The second dvd movie can not once so ever involve the Ori because the first movie finishes them off

Comment

In the early spoilers for the back half of season 10, one of the writers mentioned they had an idea for a two-part time travel/what if story called Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. Since that's no longer happening in season 10, they could stretch it out to movie length and release it as the second movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                        The second dvd movie can not once so ever involve the Ori because the first movie finishes them off
                        Actually - apparently it says it reaches the 'climax' of the Ori storyline - a climax isnt necessarily the end
                        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
                          Actually - apparently it says it reaches the 'climax' of the Ori storyline - a climax isnt necessarily the end
                          And I really hope it's not. The Ori storyline is too interesting to end it just like that. Actually it deserve another spin-off to continue, the movie can be just a great start for a new series.
                          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

The Ori storyline will be
                            Spoiler:
                            tied up in the first movie, so the time travel movie will NOT deal with the Ori in any way

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                              The Ori storyline will be
                              Spoiler:
                              tied up in the first movie, so the time travel movie will NOT deal with the Ori in any way
                              Well see your around Ori, but to tell you the truth it may be fun if the Ori (them self) and Adira are elimited for good (no freaky super powers) but they still fight beliving their 'gods' are still around they've enspired so much belive and minlipuation when they have finaly kicked the bucket they are still worshiping them
                              C. Edmund

Comment

Maybe this time travel one will be 'the lost episode'...the season two story that never happened that TPTB were considering a few seasons ago.
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X