Clear All

Originally posted by -Major Woody
    "What?" Darn near every episode.
    "If I say 'what' one more time, heads are gonna roll!"

Comment

From COTG:

Hammond: "Have you ever thought about writing a book?"
      Jack: "Yes, but I'd have to kill anybody who read it."
      O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
      [Cut to shot of the door]
      [Cut back to O'Neill]
      O'NEILL: Any time now.
      [Cut back to door]

Comment

Kind of long, but from Fragile Balance:

"Daniel, until recently you were an ascended being, ya broke the rules, got yourself kicked out of the Oma Desala fan club and got your memory erased."

Comment

Originally posted by Bam
          If I'm not mistaken, aren't there two versions of this line? On the Sci-Fi edit he says "Goa'uld TV", but in the original he says something along the lines of "Think it gets Showtime?".
          yep that must be true because ive never heard Goauld TV, and I remember him saying the line about showtime

and can anyone explain that Bacci thing in Abyss? I had no clue what he was going on about
          - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

A bunch of one-liners in the same paragraph from Threads:

-How many times have you thought he was gone, and then he shows up -- in one form or another.

-I'm sorry, but we're not having a memorial service for someone who is not dead. (to the celing) You hear that?! I'm not buyin' it!

-He's just waitin' for us to say a bunch of nice things about him. Next thing you know, he'll come waltzin' through that door. Like, right now... Waltzing... now.

Comment

local: he's a jaffaa!
              Jack: No, but he plays one on TV!

*rotflmao!*

Comment

and can anyone explain that Bacci thing in Abyss? I had no clue what he was going on about
                A "bocce ball" is a ball used in the sport known as "bocce". Ba'al is pronounced similar to "ball".

Comment

Season 6 "the other guys"

Jack "Ah, it wont be long."
                  Jonas "For what?"
                  Jack "oh some over dressed over the top bad guy floats in gloating about
                  what ever evil fiat awaits us, wait for it, see."

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                    local: he's a jaffaa!
                    Jack: No, but he plays one on TV!

*rotflmao!*
                    I like that one too, and it's true!

Comment

I can't believe I forgot one of my favorites:

"Carter, I can see my house!" -Fail Safe
                      Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

too much but my fav that i can remember is whe he wanted to name the prommie, the enterprise

Comment

My favorite is from "Into the Fire" when they are trying to find their way out of Hathor's fake SGC and Jack opens a door and there's nothing there but a wall and he says: "D*&ned cost-cutting!" and Sam and Daniel just sort of look at him.
                          For some reason, that just really cracks me up.

Comment

I am going to go out on a limb on this one. Not only is it my favorite line but Jack doesn't say it and I can't remember it. The only reason why I am stating it is because I know someone out their can finish it and it is about Jack.

I think it was Chevronguy that says it. The one thing I know for sure is that it was in the ep. Ex Dues Machine with all the Baal clones.

It went something like Jack was tortured to death over and over again to death and brought back to life more times then I can amagine, They didn't give up them then and he won't give up up them now.
                            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Actually, I think that's from
                              Spoiler:
                              Zero Hour in season 8, isn't it?

Comment

Cool ... and check. Phasers? (I forget the episode title.)

And the entire bit with Herak in Full Circle, including:
                                Herak: I will speak with my master.
                                Jack: Yes, you do that. Don't forget to tell him you screwed up again.
                                Jonas: Is it really necessary to further antagonize him?
                                Jack: Yes.
                                sigpic
                                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X