No announcement yet.

Star Trek Ships vs. Stargate Ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this discuss has been done, but anyways here goes if i being honest star trek would crush stargate with superior numbers all major powers in star trek have fleets numbering in the thousands possibly even 10s or 100s of thousands for the borg and species 8472 who in themselves could defeat any stargate race possibly them all together...

this does not include ascended and Q, purely ships

Ancients vs. Star Trek
    the ancients are advanced but they would be completely annililated by species 8472 who impervious to all known weaponary apart from a bio weapon made from borg tech, they can destroy planets and they have a fleet of thousands and they pretty much control an entire alternate dimension.

Asgard vs. Star Trek
    Killed by 8472 or borg

Ori vs. Star Trek
    I doubt even the ori could match the entire borg collective let alone species 8472 (who are in my opinion the ultimate enemy)

Tollan vs. Star Trek
    8472 blows up the entire planet

Earth Vs. Star Trek
    Planet blown to bits

Replicators vs. Star Trek
    they pose more of a problem because of their numbers but in the end the borg and 8472 would prevail, i haven't seen single a race which surpasses 8472 in firepower except the empire and the deathstar, so i think in the end the 8472 would destoy them...

Asurans vs. Star Trek
    same as ancients, no one can stop 8472

Star Trek vs. Goa'uld
    8472 would crush the goa'uld in a matter of days, watch 'scorpian' you'll see what i mean borg cubes were blowing up right and left in a single engangement they destroyed 312 cubes and like 7 planets...goa'uld can't match that...

Star Trek vs. Wraith
    this time the wraith would be outnumbered

as you can see i like 8472, but if you've seen voyager you know what i'm talking about they can't be beaten conventionally
    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Does 8472 have shields?
      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

dtartrek would get bthere asses handed to them they would be trying to reasons with a ogauld ship and would be blown out of the sky
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General View Post
          What makes you think that the Borg can adapt to the Ori ship's ownage cannons? They use RAW power that, much like an exploding planet (blown up by Species 8472) obliterated Borg Cubes. Besides... the Borg couldn't adapt against Species 8472, so they most likely can't adapt to the raw power being fired from the Ori ships.

You can adapt to energy frequencies all you want. But Cubes do not have shields, so it's all metal vs energy weapons. Too much energy can annihilate all that metal armor.
          The Borg can adapt to any known energy weapon, the reason they couldn't adapt to 8472 wasn't because of raw power, but because 8472 use some sort of bio-weapons on their ships that the nanites in borg systems can't adapt to, because they attack the nanites on a molecular level.. or something like that!

The Borg do have shields, but not in the conventional sense. I think they take damage from an initial shot and they can adapt after a while (just like drones) and they regenerate hull damage extra quick.
          Teal'c: Shoots wall
          Mitchell: Whoa, whoa man! Bullets..bounce!

Made me laugh so much.

Comment

Anceints also have that dekra weapon and the could do what McKay did and mess with the conjuring of a ZPM in our reality and destroy 3/4 a solar systemon purpose.

As for the Ori they could probley make more of those shields that are imprivose to all weapons.

The Asagrd might blow up a sun with a Time D. to create a Black hole

Earth could do waht Carter did and cause a supernova.

So there capble of causeing some real damedge if they repeat the past.
            Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
            Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
            new enemy of the Ori
            At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon View Post
              Anceints also have that dekra weapon and the could do what McKay did and mess with the conjuring of a ZPM in our reality and destroy 3/4 a solar systemon purpose.

As for the Ori they could probley make more of those shields that are imprivose to all weapons.

The Asagrd might blow up a sun with a Time D. to create a Black hole

Earth could do waht Carter did and cause a supernova.

So there capble of causeing some real damedge if they repeat the past.
              Causing a supernova (or Supernovas) would also mean causing damage to this galaxy.
              - Entire solar systems destroyed, thereby wiping out planetary natives. (Civilian casualties).
              There might not be enough time to evacuate the natives before a fleet arrives.

What I'm saying is, if SG-1 or the Asgard do what you stated above, they
              might damage this galaxy more than they will hurt their enemies.
              sigpic

Comment

seeing as how i'm kinda new here and coming into this conversation relatively late, i'd have to say that all of the Stargate ships would own ANY of the star trek ships....hands down.
                Humans are a deceitful species. only prevelant towards winning things like wars rather than contests of wits.

Comment

my a big stargate fan but i don't think there ships would win agest the star trek ships

Comment

Alright here the breakdown

Earth Stargate Ships vs any Star Trek Ships= St ships

Go'uld vs Trek= St ships

Wraith vs Trek= ST ships

Asguard vs Trek= Asguard would destroy

Ancientsvs Trek= Ancients

Orivs Trek= Ori

The more advanced races in Stargate(asguard, ancients, ori, nox, prusumably furlings) would probably pwn the ST ships but the ST ships would definately defeat earth, goa'uld, herbridan, tollan ext..
                    sigpic

Comment

The borg should fight the Replicators because those 2 races are the most alike.
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06 View Post
                        Causing a supernova (or Supernovas) would also mean causing damage to this galaxy.
                        - Entire solar systems destroyed, thereby wiping out planetary natives. (Civilian casualties).
                        There might not be enough time to evacuate the natives before a fleet arrives.

What I'm saying is, if SG-1 or the Asgard do what you stated above, they
                        might damage this galaxy more than they will hurt their enemies.
                        I'ts called leading them into a trap. besides it would be considerd as a last resort. Plus with the infinte universe there is surley a universe with nothing somewhere.
                        Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                        Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                        new enemy of the Ori
                        At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

It's not a trap if it takes more than a few seconds to set up.

I will never understand why Apophis just didn't hyperdrive the hell out of there the moment the sun started expanding in Exodus. You can clearly see a bunch of Hataks just sitting there for almost 10 seconds before being swallowed up by the sun.

I haven't watched the episode for a while now though, so I might have missed an explanation for that.

Comment

The Jaffa are stupid idiots, they would rather stand around and die than retreat from an unwinnable situation.

Comment

Our Earth ships are the first we've ever made and the ones in Star Fleet have been around for hundreds of years so the Star Trek ones would probably kick the SG ships asses.
                              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

star trek ships are far more advanced than stargate so come on lets be serious sam carter is good mackay is good but the likes of scotty and la.forge and so on are ledgends. and sg ships still fire slugs and are no where near as refined as star fleet technology and some ppl seem to forget yes enterprise is good but st prometheus is OH WOW. so as folows war haha

antients Vs st = antients (ok i'll admit that one)

asgard Vs st = undicided (long drawn out nasty war mind humans reproduce more quickly mind asgards race is severly deminished)

waith Vs st = st (i think supiror tech and high ship numbers would make them win eventuly)

sg Vs st = st (mon the now lets be serious)

Comment

Working...
                                X