No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last night i had a very strange SG-1 dream. i dreamed the team (with O'Neill not Cameron) went to a hotel/resort thing, were forcibly strapped into chairs and force fed cake batter. they were eventually saved by storm from x-men but she was also a go'auld but a good guy (no not a tok'ra). and teal'c and her got married by playing ping-pong following dream jaffa tradition.
    i have no idea what this says about my subconscious but i was wondering if anyone else had any screwed up Stargate (sg-1 or Atlantis) dreams. and if possible try to interpret my dream.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

I think it means you are jealous of Teal'c for being more muscular than u and because you cant marry a beautiful woman like storm with superpowers..

INDEED

just kiddin

Ive had quite a few dreams about stargate myself some I cant remember ... the ones I do I was on the set at atlantis but it wasnt a set it was the real city I saw the gate the control room I took a tour of all the major areas
      and another dream I was browsing the Ancients Internet ... or Intranet? Dont know if it was connected to any outside network but I do remember hooking it up to my laptop with verizon wireless lol

I remember one that I was wearing suit similar to that of the Goa'uld super soldier and i was deactivating some sort of field around atlantis maybe a time dialation field I was tellin rodney that he really didnt know as much as he thought he did and I was giving him pointers and he was asking me how to deactivate it later I deactivated it and told him that I was the one that activated it when the ancients were inside of the city that way they could do some renovating and upgrading ... i then woke up... I wanted to see the upgrades !!!

interpret that

Comment

I was at a starbucks with a lot of hostile jaffa, went to the bathroom and Bra'tac gave me a zat to fight my way out of their. And i ended up depleting the powersource, at which point i woke up.
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

i dreamed a while back that i was a behind the scenes guy on a talkshow hosted by MS/DJ i couldn't tell who it was in the dream though
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lt1superman View Post
            I think it means you are jealous of Teal'c for being more muscular than u and because you cant marry a beautiful woman like storm with superpowers..

INDEED

just kiddin

Ive had quite a few dreams about stargate myself some I cant remember ... the ones I do I was on the set at atlantis but it wasnt a set it was the real city I saw the gate the control room I took a tour of all the major areas
            and another dream I was browsing the Ancients Internet ... or Intranet? Dont know if it was connected to any outside network but I do remember hooking it up to my laptop with verizon wireless lol

I remember one that I was wearing suit similar to that of the Goa'uld super soldier and i was deactivating some sort of field around atlantis maybe a time dialation field I was tellin rodney that he really didnt know as much as he thought he did and I was giving him pointers and he was asking me how to deactivate it later I deactivated it and told him that I was the one that activated it when the ancients were inside of the city that way they could do some renovating and upgrading ... i then woke up... I wanted to see the upgrades !!!

interpret that
            it means you've beendoing to much acid
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
              it means you've beendoing to much acid
              Yeaaahh... I have those kinds of dreams, hell, I've been asked on more than one occasion if I do acid.

So anyway, last night I had a dream the Genii were holding a festival here on Earth, and I was dispatched to investigate. So, wearing a Guy Fawkes mask, I proceeded to infiltrate the festival, when I somehow detected that a hot-air balloon the size of the Empire State Building was emitting radiation, so I went over a neighboring valley to check it out. When I get there, I pull out my sniper-rifle and start to scan the area when Kolya comes and knocks me out.

After dragging me back to my house and somehow imprisoning me on my lawn. Kolya then proceeds to tell me that the only way I can escape is to take this very sharp kitchen knife and unscrew these four screws off... something... without popping these four water-balloons filled with blood. I somehow managed to do it without using the knife, then hand the balloons to Kolya and wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
                Yeaaahh... I have those kinds of dreams, hell, I've been asked on more than one occasion if I do acid.

So anyway, last night I had a dream the Genii were holding a festival here on Earth, and I was dispatched to investigate. So, wearing a Guy Fawkes mask, I proceeded to infiltrate the festival, when I somehow detected that a hot-air balloon the size of the Empire State Building was emitting radiation, so I went over a neighboring valley to check it out. When I get there, I pull out my sniper-rifle and start to scan the area when Kolya comes and knocks me out.

After dragging me back to my house and somehow imprisoning me on my lawn. Kolya then proceeds to tell me that the only way I can escape is to take this very sharp kitchen knife and unscrew these four screws off... something... without popping these four water-balloons filled with blood. I somehow managed to do it without using the knife, then hand the balloons to Kolya and wake up.
                riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhht
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
                  When I get there, I pull out my sniper-rifle and start to scan the area when Kolya comes and knocks me out.
                  How do you get knocked out in a dream?

There's another board, http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43777, and that board is the same as this one. I've posted some on there. I had a dream earlier, but can't remember it. And I think it was about Farscape in any case.

My posts on that board:

I had a dream, I only remember bits and pieces of it, it had my cat having 15 live kittens and 9 dead kittens (from the same birth!) with my neighbours cat in it, but I was convinced she'd only had21 or 23 kittens (15+9=24).
                  It also had this girl as a goa'uld in it and I was running away from her. I remember running through my grandfather's house, opening the front door and she was there, but she had gotten the goa'uld out, and we went to my house, and my dad was there, and I looked at his stomach, because I thought that he might be a goa'uld. That was weird, coz goa'uld enter through your neck, not your stomach.
                  Weird dream. That's the latest dream I can remember, and possibly my first Stargate dream.
                  AND.

I had these weird stargate dreams. In one, the guy who plays Ronon (Jason Momoa) was there. And he was wearing a bright red wig, like Ronon's hair, just red. In that dream i also found myself VERY dizzy under this rollercoaster.

Another dream, I was an asian girl (No idea why, perhaps I'd been watching too much Suite life of Zack & Cody) and it was my birthday, and i was talking to Sheppard and McKay, coz my dad wanted me to have a birthday party, I had gotten a pink cake too, before the party that I have no idea what happened about. I think Shep offered to have dinner with me, so I wouldn't have to be near my dad. I think someone like Ronon took his drink when I was talking to him and McKay, and I took it off the guy and gave it back to Shep.

I also had this dream this morning but i can't remember it. I think it had Atlantis in it, though.
                  And those are the dreams i can remember.

Comment

Last night before bed a friend of mine and I had a heated debate over who would win, Ronon's gun or a Cybermens gun, my friends dad said to sleep on it, we did and that night we had the same dream, we both had Kull Armor on and it was the Doctor Who episode Age of Steel, thankfully the whole team, Ronon, John, Teyla, Rodney myself and Zack all had the Kull Armor on, Ronon fired one shot and blasted a Cyberman away, then we all opened fire with our wrist mounted weapons and actually stoodf our ground pretty well, when we woke up we were both so tired we went back to bed

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

In one dream I was sent to fix something that had to do with the stargate and the place where it was looked somewhat like my high school for some reason. After awhile McKay started helping, but then the Wraith came, and the last thing I can remember before I woke up was being forced into a wraith stasis pod along with McKay.

(It was a while ago, so I don't remember all the details)

You can try to interpret that, as well as the other one I posted here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....1&postcount=60
                      sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

I had a Stargate dream last night, in the dream the Ori had invaded the earth and I was the leader of the anti Ori underground on Earth, anyway after a while I confronted the Prior in command of the earth. I had powers but no one knew about them I said to the Prior "Take this" and I beat him down useing telekenetic powers before he could respond takeing him by suprise

Comment

i had a dream where an alkesh and a scout ship crash landed in my home an i was exploring the scout ship when sg1 arrived and said we had to get out of there. i was behind the wheel so i took off to take a look at the alkesh to see if it was salvagable but it wasnt. we destroyed it and we quickly flew the scout ship to the post office to hide it in the warehouse until it could be repaired and the cloak brought back online. what do u all think it means

Comment

I had a dream a while back where I was being taught to drive by Daniel Jackson... sounds strange but I can understand why...

1) I was watching stargate alot, going through the dvd collection episode by episode...
                            2) I was doing driving lessons at the time and...

3) In an episode Teal'c remarks that Daniel "instructed" him how to drive... I think it's from season 6 coz Jonus was the person who asked Teal'c about how he learnt to drive...

Comment

I had a dream just last night that I was Sam and I finally told Jack that I loved him. Unfortunately, he was really mean. I don't remember exactly what he said, but basically shot me down. I was quite upset when I woke up and tried to go back to sleep and re-dream a better ending in which Jack apologizes for lying. No luck though.
                              Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow.'
                              mary anne radmacher

You don't know what strange means?

Comment

I dreamt I was Rodney a few weeks ago. Sam was on Atlantis so it was season 4. She kept getting in my way and spending a lot of time in my vicinity, quite annoying.

Meanwhile, I was making googly eyes at John and he flirted back and the ending was a big sapy McShep (non-XXX) ending.

Comment

Working...
                                X