No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK so, i have really weird dreams.... read on.

Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla and my self were going offworld to a planet much like Earth in terms of actual weapons/attitudes/what have you, anyhow we were asked to see what happened at a farm house that seemed to fall apart and not catch fire, while we were in the odd place one Wraith Dart appeared and tried to cull us by passing over the farmhouse, only even by passing over the farmhouse the culling beams worked ad the four of us kept running to different rooms as the Dart made another pass. then Teyla and I found what looked like a safe room under the house basement and went down there(and lost all radio contact) and found a phone ringing, one of those old phones that looks really ugly with the dial on the front that spins.

Anyhow, I picked up the phone and spoke in a weird Englishman sounding voice, like a Butler would, I still have no idea why I answered the phone but then the guy sounded a heck of a lot like someone I know.... that was.... odd

Then Teyla had me set my knee so she could peek out the window and see what was going on and saw the people from the viilage coming and I knew we were screwed big time if the people from the village found us, it turns out they were Wraith Worshippers.

after a few minutes of a very tense stand off beteween Ronon's gun and the weapons of the Villagers from what me and Teyla heard Sheppard was able to sneak out and get to the Jumper and get us all out of there.

then once we were back on Atlantis we locked that planet out of the database.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
      This thread is for anyone who wish to discuss any Dreams of Stargate that they may have had, and if possible what the dreams means??

I’ve posted this thread as yesterday I had a Dream that I really liked this Girl. The only problem was she was a Wraith. In the Dream, she looked Human but had to feed on others to survive.
      The Dream is burly now but in it was Ronan’s Gun, which I had, but each time I fired the Energy Blast were really really useless like it had run out of energy.
      Her and Me stood side-by-side killing ‘others’. Can’t remember what we were killing. I had Ronan’s Gun and she had a Wraith Stunner.
      Near the end of the dream in a White Van, she said that she could not be with me because she was Wraith (Human looking) so she told me her wrong address.
      When I went to the House, I felt her nearby but I could only hear her.
      I think her Dad come out looking for me after that but I woke up

I was really really appreciate if anyone out knows what this Dreams means?
      that is class mate hats of to ya!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
        I had one once... for Atlantis... my SG-1 dreams are limitless... but yeah there is one reason you don't go to bed after reading Atlantis FF..... and then turn on 10.5 ..... twas an odd dream none the less....

The Earth was all like being Lava filled... seriously... so we (my friends and I...) go on motor bikes (don't ask) and started fleeing to my highschool (I promise the Atlantis part is coming up) and we tried to persuade the others that Lava was flowing our way... they didn't listen... but Joe Flanigan pulled up in a minivan...(my dreams stay realistic... there is no way we could all fit in a cool car) so we are driving to the mountain to please the volcano gods (don't ask... seriously I don't recall there being any volcanoes in Utah... but still there are mountains) so we're driving... and theres an earthquake. We get out of the mini van and look over a valley that has been completely destroyed.... and so is my high school... (under regular circumstances this would generate a feeling of joy with in) then suddenly we're back in the valley at my neighbours home... and turns out we're being chased by wraith.... and we're trapped in a garage filling with lava... and we're standing on pillows to stop our feet from burning... but the wraith don't know about the lava proof pillows.... so we convince them to start an alliance.... so we do and we all make it to the mountain.. that has a huge fence on one side... and then.... the mountain God comes out and it's Abbadon from the Torchwood finale... and we sacrifice the wraith to him... the wraith call us dirty names before he eats them... and then everything goes back o the way it was before... and Joe doesn't remember any of it...

Lots of symbols in your dream.

The lava represents your fear of unrest in the world that you see on the news. It moves slowly and can destroy everything. Lava could also be fire in your dream. Fire has 2 meanings. One is destruction and the other is purdging.

The lava is comming towards your school. A place in the community that is generally safe. Many communities use schools for emergency shelters too. But, you safe place--the school is destroyed with the vally. This is your insecurity.

the van is interesting. You used an actor instead of the character. He picked you up in the van. I assume Joes was driving the van out of the vally. Perhaps your mind is telling you that TV is a crutch for the insecurity.

The lava proof pillow is your mind telling you that you can stand above your fear. To not let it scare you!

I think the wraith represents all the issues that is bothering you.

You get to the mountain and there is a fence. The fence is your roadblock. What is stopping you. Sacraficing the wraith to the lava god is your mind telling you that you can overcome the issues. The issues are consumed by the higher power--but that higher power will only let you go to the fence. The god could be a parent or teacher.

Once the issue is resovled--things will get back to normal.
        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          I think the following dream is what I get for watching all of season two without a break.

Woods, nothing but woods..... and a few zillion or so Wraith chasing me, Sheppard, Teyla, Ronon, Rodney and Carson, we'd left the Jumper about three hundred yards from the 'gate and went looking for Ford because we got a report from the Genii saying they found a dead Wraith with the right arm in bad shape.

Only the mission went from nice to bad to downright crazy as first Rodney, then Sheppard, then Teyla were shot, John and Rodney were both in in the legs, Teyla was hit in the hip(owie!) Ronon Carson and I were able to get behind cover and cover each other while Ronon carried Teyla behind cover.

It turns out the Wraith and Genii were working together to try and trap Teyla, Rodney and I and take us somewhere, mostly because I was once more wearing the Kull Armor and was't hurt at all.

Things went REALLY crazy from there after the three of us were taken prisoner(I am trying to remember as much as I can, so it is a bit.... sketchy) Teyla was the first to be spoken to by the Hive Queen, followed by me then Rodney, when I was left with Teyla she tossed whatever she had for breakfast and Rodney never noticed and walked in it, the cell did smell kinda funny before Teyla threw up but then Wraith Ships always had that odd smell.

If/when I remember more I'll post it

Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla and my self were going offworld to a planet much like Earth in terms of actual weapons/attitudes/what have you, anyhow we were asked to see what happened at a farm house that seemed to fall apart and not catch fire, while we were in the odd place one Wraith Dart appeared and tried to cull us by passing over the farmhouse, only even by passing over the farmhouse the culling beams worked ad the four of us kept running to different rooms as the Dart made another pass. then Teyla and I found what looked like a safe room under the house basement and went down there(and lost all radio contact) and found a phone ringing, one of those old phones that looks really ugly with the dial on the front that spins.

Anyhow, I picked up the phone and spoke in a weird Englishman sounding voice, like a Butler would, I still have no idea why I answered the phone but then the guy sounded a heck of a lot like someone I know.... that was.... odd

Then Teyla had me set my knee so she could peek out the window and see what was going on and saw the people from the viilage coming and I knew we were screwed big time if the people from the village found us, it turns out they were Wraith Worshippers.

after a few minutes of a very tense stand off beteween Ronon's gun and the weapons of the Villagers from what me and Teyla heard Sheppard was able to sneak out and get to the Jumper and get us all out of there.

Wow, you dreamed an episode. You have a mixture of some symbols in the dream and way too much fandom. You could write that dream into a fic. You actually had a plot to it!

Symbols in the dream that stick out the most:

Running in the woods tends to symbolize caos in your life.

I think you are useing the characters from the show to represent your inner self. The characters got hurt but not killed. Maybe some hurt emotions there.You were wearing armor to not get hurt. That's you emotional wall or way of protecting yourself. By placing something between you and what causes you to be hurt. Your mind might be telling you that you are using an emoitional barricade.

Tely threw up. Something that was bothering you has come to light but the Rodney you is ignoring it. but it's still festering and causing dicomfort.

Running threw the farm house while wriath beams are trying to cull you from outside the house is interesting. You are hiding from something. An outside influence or issue.

You find a safe room--a place you think is asfe from the issue but there is an old rotery phone and it rings. So, the issude flowed you into your safe place. You speak in the phone with a fake accent to try and throw the issue off. Tou hide from it. But, the issue is still there. Your issue could be with the owner of the voice or you could be using your friend as a way of speaking to yourself. You can run but not hide.

Then you get back to Atlantis and end the dream like an episode. So, you still haven't faced the issue that's bothering you.

However, you would make a great writer. You can come up with plots in your sleep.

Comment

yes that is a great dream story, but you could also write fan-fic
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I'm afraid to go to bed now, thanks loads Jackie just kidding, you must be a mind reader.
              Maybe if I make it into a good story and one of the TPBT get wind of it somehow(Mailbox or the like) I could write an episode for Atlantis.

I had one more, but more like a daydream while I was outside today, maybe perhaps you could help me with it.

when I daydream i seem to zone out, so as I was zoning(rim shot) this is what I saw,(kind of like Daniel telling where Ra'ac and Bre'tac were in S7)

The Stargate opened up and SGA-1 came throu without Ronon or Ford or Carson just the three of them, John Teyla and Rodney, and it was raining. soon as the 'gate shut down the three came under fire and I couldn't do a thing to help.

Then I came under fire and had to act, but somehow I wasn't getting hurt as I stared the one who was firing at me down, it ended up being a Ascended Ori, after seeing his weapon do zero injury he and I got into a major hand-to-hand fight, after what seemed like hours, whcih was possibly just a few minutes the Ori was dead as a doornail and John, Teyla and Rodney stared at me with their mouths hanging open.

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              yes that is a great dream story, but you could also write fan-fic
              well my fanfic centered on Teyla is nearing completness(only 7.5 chapters to go) and a really good following of beta readers so far. two people are wondering why I don't write for the show itself. I like stories that focus mostly on Teyla(and the Wraith D.N.A. she has) and the problems she faces, I also wonder what would happen if....I say to much and the story is done for every body is gonna have to wait until I have the link up on my LiveJournal(lj)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

mine usally involve me replacing/being Daniel, and getting Vala
                Onewas i was in mcKays head with theat other girl and him from that ep.cant remamber the name
                Originally posted by cowpants
                ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                Rosilin for pres

Comment

I'm afraid to go to bed now, thanks loads Jackie just kidding, you must be a mind reader.
                  Maybe if I make it into a good story and one of the TPBT get wind of it somehow(Mailbox or the like) I could write an episode for Atlantis.

I had one more, but more like a daydream while I was outside today, maybe perhaps you could help me with it.

when I daydream i seem to zone out, so as I was zoning(rim shot) this is what I saw,(kind of like Daniel telling where Ra'ac and Bre'tac were in S7)

The Stargate opened up and SGA-1 came throu without Ronon or Ford or Carson just the three of them, John Teyla and Rodney, and it was raining. soon as the 'gate shut down the three came under fire and I couldn't do a thing to help.

Then I came under fire and had to act, but somehow I wasn't getting hurt as I stared the one who was firing at me down, it ended up being a Ascended Ori, after seeing his weapon do zero injury he and I got into a major hand-to-hand fight, after what seemed like hours, whcih was possibly just a few minutes the Ori was dead as a doornail and John, Teyla and Rodney stared at me with their mouths hanging open.

well my fanfic centered on Teyla is nearing completness(only 7.5 chapters to go) and a really good following of beta readers so far. two people are wondering why I don't write for the show itself. I like stories that focus mostly on Teyla(and the Wraith D.N.A. she has) and the problems she faces, I also wonder what would happen if....I say to much and the story is done for every body is gonna have to wait until I have the link up on my LiveJournal(lj)
                  Daydreams are very different from REM dreams. REM dreams deal with your subconsciousness. Day Dreams are more fantasy. The fact that you "zone out" simply means your mind goes into a story telling mode. I do that too!

If people are telling you that your writing is good enough to be on the show--then that's your career! You are a writer by nature. That's why your dreams have plots to them.

When you have run your course writing for SGA--take a gander at our own work. I bet it will be harder for you to write but will blow SGA out of the water. Slight warning though--writing your own book or series takes major chunks of time and research. be prepared for your fanfic fans to be emailing you and wondering when will you be updating or asking if someone died!

Originally posted by Boxytheboxed View Post
                  mine usally involve me replacing/being Daniel, and getting Vala
                  Onewas i was in mcKays head with theat other girl and him from that ep.cant remamber the name
                  Won't touch that one with a ten foot pole!

Comment

OK I think I should stop sleeping now, I'm starting to get creeped out, anyhow, read on

I found myself back in the safe room after hanging up the phone and peeking out, only the scene played way differently....

The villagers got the to farmhouse and the Wraith Dart left as to not cull any of the people, nobody knew Teyla and me were in the safe room, well almost nobody, a few kids found there way down and threatened to tell where we were, since I still had the Kull armor on Teyla did the talking to the kids and just barely managed to convice them we were friends, and the kids took off saying there was nobody in the house except the owner....

the part that was...... Biazzare in all this, read on

in the sense that one of the kids said he was from Mexico(no offense to any living in Mexico) another said she was from New York and the last said he was looking to buy a house, which scaredthe heck out of me, I mean, sell Atlantis, how could we do that, Teyla was thinking the same thing it was clear on her face.

Comment

OK I think I should stop sleeping now, I'm starting to get creeped out, anyhow, read on

I found myself back in the safe room after hanging up the phone and peeking out, only the scene played way differently....

The villagers got the to farmhouse and the Wraith Dart left as to not cull any of the people, nobody knew Teyla and me were in the safe room, well almost nobody, a few kids found there way down and threatened to tell where we were, since I still had the Kull armor on Teyla did the talking to the kids and just barely managed to convice them we were friends, and the kids took off saying there was nobody in the house except the owner....

the part that was...... Biazzare in all this, read on

in the sense that one of the kids said he was from Mexico(no offense to any living in Mexico) another said she was from New York and the last said he was looking to buy a house, which scaredthe heck out of me, I mean, sell Atlantis, how could we do that, Teyla was thinking the same thing it was clear on her face.

Well, I'm in NY and I would love to buy a new house. Also, we get lots of migrant workers up here. All mexican too. Half are illeagal and most of those illeagals don't speak any english. But buy lots of beer and smokes!

Maybe you have ESP.

Comment

Oh, now I want a nice detailed SG dream! The only one I had that might be classed as kind of an Atlantis dream was one I vaguely remember - something about socks (I think - considering the outcome, I really do hope it was about socks...) and I only remember that much because I woke up with a huge and slightly disturbing urge to write bizarre fanfic about Ronon getting his first pair of Atlantis issue socks.

As you do.
                        I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
                        Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

I had a dream, I only remember bits and pieces of it, it had my cat having 15 live kittens and 9 dead kittens (from the same birth!) with my neighbours cat in it, but I was convinced she'd only had21 or 23 kittens (15+9=24).
                          It also had this girl as a goa'uld in it and I was running away from her. I remember running through my grandfather's house, opening the front door and she was there, but she had gotten the goa'uld out, and we went to my house, and my dad was there, and I looked at his stomach, because I thought that he might be a goa'uld. That was weird, coz goa'uld enter through your neck, not your stomach.
                          Weird dream. That's the latest dream I can remember, and possibly my first Stargate dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
                            Oh, now I want a nice detailed SG dream! The only one I had that might be classed as kind of an Atlantis dream was one I vaguely remember - something about socks (I think - considering the outcome, I really do hope it was about socks...) and I only remember that much because I woke up with a huge and slightly disturbing urge to write bizarre fanfic about Ronon getting his first pair of Atlantis issue socks.

As you do.
                            what the??? , wow that was an interesting dream , i sure hope Ronon get his socks let me know how it ends
                            sigpic
                            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I once had this weird dream were I was watching this little kid (looked like my 4 year old sister but with brown hair) running on an offworld planet. She was a part of this team which was made up of John Sheppard, Jack O'Neill, Teal'c, Daniel Jackson, and Samantha Carter. (?!) [Flashback The team is under fire. She runs away to save her dog. She gets it, but is now seperated. ] She hears something and scrambles into hiding under a tree. Jaffa and Wraith (working together!) find her. Well, here it gets weird. She starts crying, and one of the wraith guards picks her up, and they take her to the stargate and send her through. When she gets through, she looks around and finds she's in Atlantis! Then she walks down the hallway and is in the SGC. The dream ends with her playing with Cassandra.

It's creepy, but true. (Details are kinda vague b/c this was three years ago. )
                              Anyway, that's how it was. *leaves to lurk in the shadows*

Comment

I had one a few years ago when I was beginning to watch Stargate. I'm not sure if I had just seen the movie by that point or if I had begun watching the series, too.

All I remember is the team running through a corridor. They came to locked door and opened it via the Star Wars method--shoot the lock.
                                sigpic
                                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Working...
                                X