Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a few SG dreams before and quite frequently say weapons to maximum

Comment

I had a SGA/ BSG dream last night, where i was in my local swimming pool (the corridors leading into the pool), and in a gun fight with the wraith, with a P90 which fired BB bullets Then having caused the wraith to give in, we start talking about where galactica is and whether the Wraith will manage to destroy it - with me saying its on its last legs, which is why i m keeping my pets on a X304, rather than on galactica.

Utterly wierd. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ianjones1246 View Post
        I had a SGA/ BSG dream last night, where i was in my local swimming pool (the corridors leading into the pool), and in a gun fight with the wraith, with a P90 which fired BB bullets Then having caused the wraith to give in, we start talking about where galactica is and whether the Wraith will manage to destroy it - with me saying its on its last legs, which is why i m keeping my pets on a X304, rather than on galactica.

Utterly wierd. lol
        You stoped a Wraith with BB's, would hate to be the unlucky Wraith who faces you when you start fireing real bullets
        sigpic

Comment

I once had a dream where I died in the Atlantis Infirmary. Talk about insane weirdness.

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
          Hellia, wait no, errr Chaya no Oma Morgan Myrdin, dam it!!! Who could it be, i give up, my minds drawing a blank. *no change there*
          Nope, none of those. I know, it's a hard question.

Comment

Originally posted by ukko View Post

Are you sure you werent actualy being fed on, blacked out, woke up and thought it was a dreem
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
              I once had a dream where I died in the Atlantis Infirmary. Talk about insane weirdness.
              Most dreams like that are quite fourtunate, acyually.

Comment

I had a dream once, I was one a Goa'uld Ha'tak. I had a Zat but when I tried to fire it, it didn't work. I was sad...
                sigpic

Comment

Have you ever dreamt up an entire episode of Stargate of any series?
                  I had a weird dream on Sunday, of an entire plot for the rebirth of the Stargate Atlantis series...

Background knowledge: Atlantis is still on Earth, the Stargate is public knowledge (w/o riots). They found a second, a twin atlantis (very badly broken) at the bottom of the glacier, far, deep down in Antarctica.

McKay, and a few other people (McKay seemed to be the lead actor, Carter, Jackson and others were there too but for some reason I remember McKay the most..) were hired by the IOA to investigate the state of the Twin Atlantis..
                  They found it was very much the same, however, it was mainly red/orange instead of blue/green, upon accessing the database, they found a complete schematic of Atlantis detailing parts of the building(s) that seemed to be blank on the other Atlantis. No ZPM factories.

One of these rooms is a very large room which spans over many floors in a circular pattern (like a tube, hollow in the centre)
                  It is the only room in the twin atlantis which remained intact.

A science team heads to this room, and McKay discovers (in the room) it was a meeting place for advanced civilisations from across the Milky Way. Each floor had different cabins, signed with different symbols, and there was one main floor spanning across the bottom with many rows of seats. No body knows what is was for.

All the data on place, except the schematic was lost, however, they decide to visit the same room, as indicated on the twin's schematic, at the Pegasus Atlantis.
                  This room is very badly damaged (supposedly from First Strike/Adrift..). It's sheer size makes everyone wonder why they never discovered it before.
                  The layout is almost identical, however, the colour scheme is different - blue instead of red, and there are different markings on the cabins which they can find.

McKay goes down the elevator on one of his hunches, which breaks down, shakes violently and throws him out forcing him to hang on for his life. Carter and a few other people rush to his help, I forget how he got saved, but he was.. Lol

McKay's hunch was that each sign marked a different race, Carter adds like in Torment of Tantalus, a great UN among the stars, Jackson's face lights up and says "they could still be out there, we should have a look, and Carter adds again with Weir's comment about there being many different advanced races out there unknown to them.

With the twin Atlantis slowly being built, they decide to return to Pegasus with the original Atlantis, and seek out the other races.
                  The first one they meet is the race from Daedalus Variations, whom immediately distrust us Earthlings and secretly plot against us.
                  The Wraith are still a valid threat, yet with their now small numbers due to something, lets say the Attero device, (Todd was in the episode at the end so he must still be alive, he was saying something and I woke up) act more like guerilla fighters, or terrorists.

So what do you think?
                  Have you ever dreamt an entire episode or two of stargate in your dreams?

Comment

Never have, but that sounds like a pretty cool dream.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                      Oh, I have dreams about Stargate all the time. And MacGyver. And Star Trek.

OY!

My favorite Stargate dream to date is SG1 dressed up as Samurai, but they were back in time in the American Western Frontier, approximately late 1880's. There was a lot of sword play (cough), attacks by American Indians, a steam locomotive and some buffalo.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                        Oh, I have dreams about Stargate all the time. And MacGyver. And Star Trek.

OY!

My favorite Stargate dream to date is SG1 dressed up as Samurai, but they were back in time in the American Western Frontier, approximately late 1880's. There was a lot of sword play (cough), attacks by American Indians, a steam locomotive and some buffalo.
                        Sounds like a cool dream. Could have fit in the episode 200.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                          I had a weird dream on Sunday, of an entire plot for the rebirth of the Stargate Atlantis series...

Background knowledge: Atlantis is still on Earth, the Stargate is public knowledge (w/o riots). They found a second, a twin atlantis (very badly broken) at the bottom of the glacier, far, deep down in Antarctica.

McKay, and a few other people (McKay seemed to be the lead actor, Carter, Jackson and others were there too but for some reason I remember McKay the most..) were hired by the IOA to investigate the state of the Twin Atlantis..
                          They found it was very much the same, however, it was mainly red/orange instead of blue/green, upon accessing the database, they found a complete schematic of Atlantis detailing parts of the building(s) that seemed to be blank on the other Atlantis. No ZPM factories.

One of these rooms is a very large room which spans over many floors in a circular pattern (like a tube, hollow in the centre)
                          It is the only room in the twin atlantis which remained intact.

A science team heads to this room, and McKay discovers (in the room) it was a meeting place for advanced civilisations from across the Milky Way. Each floor had different cabins, signed with different symbols, and there was one main floor spanning across the bottom with many rows of seats. No body knows what is was for.

All the data on place, except the schematic was lost, however, they decide to visit the same room, as indicated on the twin's schematic, at the Pegasus Atlantis.
                          This room is very badly damaged (supposedly from First Strike/Adrift..). It's sheer size makes everyone wonder why they never discovered it before.
                          The layout is almost identical, however, the colour scheme is different - blue instead of red, and there are different markings on the cabins which they can find.

McKay goes down the elevator on one of his hunches, which breaks down, shakes violently and throws him out forcing him to hang on for his life. Carter and a few other people rush to his help, I forget how he got saved, but he was.. Lol

McKay's hunch was that each sign marked a different race, Carter adds like in Torment of Tantalus, a great UN among the stars, Jackson's face lights up and says "they could still be out there, we should have a look, and Carter adds again with Weir's comment about there being many different advanced races out there unknown to them.

With the twin Atlantis slowly being built, they decide to return to Pegasus with the original Atlantis, and seek out the other races.
                          The first one they meet is the race from Daedalus Variations, whom immediately distrust us Earthlings and secretly plot against us.
                          The Wraith are still a valid threat, yet with their now small numbers due to something, lets say the Attero device, (Todd was in the episode at the end so he must still be alive, he was saying something and I woke up) act more like guerilla fighters, or terrorists.

So what do you think?
                          Have you ever dreamt an entire episode or two of stargate in your dreams?
                          That's just great, I want Atlantis' damaged sister ship, that would be ours (and of different colour), and new races. I want this to be a movie. But I'll probably just have to dream of it.

Comment

Originally posted by NormaN View Post
                            I had a dream once, I was one a Goa'uld Ha'tak. I had a Zat but when I tried to fire it, it didn't work. I was sad...
                            Cheer up
                            sigpic

Comment

I had one some time ago where I was half-awake. I think I was running from Jaffa or something.

Originally posted by Ksya View Post
                              Most dreams like that are quite fourtunate, acyually.
                              Dreams about dying?

Comment

I had a dream long ago, that I used one of the computer touch tablets that McKay always uses I asked him what they were called? he said something, then when I woke up, I googled on what he had said and the exact same model came up... WEIRD!?

Kinda scary, but still
                                SG Fan and Gun nut.
                                Fellow Airsofter too

Comment

Working...
                                X