This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    you had better tell Joe that one by one the Shep girls are falling like flies ! We are VERY concerned about our health the day of Common Ground!!!! The paramedics will have to be on alert!!!
    Will do..........you will get plenty of Shep on "Progeny" as well so don't despair!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      But you're still cool Tel!...BamBam, how much rehersal/practice time did you and Jason put in for the entire Sateda ep? ie...three weeks, 4hours a day?
      Nope........in fact Jason was busy shooting another episode and he and I could only rehearse the fight in the dark room in 10 to 15 minute intervals for a total of about 30 mins of rehearsal. The fight with the big Wraith was rehearsed by myself and the big Wraith, Dan Payne in the board room across from Robert Cooper's office. Jason only had approx. 20 mins of rehearsal time for that sequence. What I did get to teach him at the very begining of the episode was the shotgun foot flip. He learned that on the very first day of shooting Sateda, and practiced it until we shot it about 6 or 7 days later. Every spare moment he had I would hand him the shotgun and make him practice......he nailed it right away but he asked me to get him to practice anyway!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
        Incorrect.......I've been to both Eastern Europe and Australia in the last year and there are many, many cool people in both of those places!!
        Ah I guess your right, Stargate is in America though & all my Gateworld girls & I wish I could jump in a teleporter and come to Vancouver cause the cons don't cost $200 a day & I can go with my girls & have fun
        Plus I'm kinda an American at heart (or texan) Aussies are far too laid back for my tastes, I wanna do stuff & go places
        All the big movie/tv/theatre stuff happens in America & that's my passion
        I'm in Australia, two & a half hours from where you did the Sydney con & I sooo was dying to meet you but couldn't make it, lol pleeese come again
        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by caty
          I am sooo disappointed by the stupid ratings for Sateda and Insiders..

If I'm feeling like this, I can't imagine how disappointed you and the whole crew must be, you were so excited about this episode..

I'm sure you already know that, but the ratings have NOTHING to do with the quality of the eps. It's got a million other reasons mostly related to SciFi.

Anyway, I want you to know that you have great shows here and you're doing a wonderful job!

Atlantis will be renewed!
          Thank you all and we know how much work and love we put into episodes like Sateda and every episode. We know that you love the show and that the ratings are not any reflection of that. The ratings do not show by any means the quality of the episode which is too bad. Not to worry, we know. Thank you all again.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
            Where do the ratings come from? Are they really accurate cause I'd rate it higher or is it some official guy in a tv station punching buttons?
            Its all very technical but basically if even one of you pauses your TV to answer the phone or anything, given that you can record during the original broadcast, you are not counted in the ratings. You have to be watching the broadcast from start to finish without turning the TV off at all for it to count.

Comment

Its all very technical but basically if even one of you pauses your TV to answer the phone or anything, given that you can record during the original broadcast, you are not counted in the ratings. You have to be watching the broadcast from start to finish without turning the TV off at all for it to count.
              silly people , then we can't get popcorn or check what ep is on next week
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                Ah I guess your right, Stargate is in America though & all my Gateworld girls & I wish I could jump in a teleporter and come to Vancouver cause the cons don't cost $200 a day & I can go with my girls & have fun
                Plus I'm kinda an American at heart (or texan) Aussies are far too laid back for my tastes, I wanna do stuff & go places
                All the big movie/tv/theatre stuff happens in America & that's my passion
                I'm in Australia, two & a half hours from where you did the Sydney con & I sooo was dying to meet you but couldn't make it, lol pleeese come again
                If I am invited by any con in Aus you can bet your sweet booty I'll be there.....I love that country!! The people in Australia ROCK!!!!

Comment

If I am invited by any con in Aus you can bet your sweet booty I'll be there.....I love that country!! The people in Australia ROCK!!!!
                  HEEE! What are you doing at the end of Ocotober?

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I didn't know that. I understand it's all about advertising revenue, but still, how ridiculous! I, for one, have been absolutely thrilled with Season 3 so far. It has been everything I could hope for, more than I could hope for, and with so many exciting episodes coming up too...let's hope more viewers decide to switch on and stay tuned. When I look at some of the total rubbish on t.v. and then SGA...well, it's so far above anything else I've ever seen. I am totally confused and fed up!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                      I didn't know that. I understand it's all about advertising revenue, but still, how ridiculous! I, for one, have been absolutely thrilled with Season 3 so far. It has been everything I could hope for, more than I could hope for, and with so many exciting episodes coming up too...let's hope more viewers decide to switch on and stay tuned. When I look at some of the total rubbish on t.v. and then SGA...well, it's so far above anything else I've ever seen. I am totally confused and fed up!
                      It just proves that stargate fans like popcorn and pausing their tv's oh and gummy worms did I mention gummy worms

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                        HEEE! What are you doing at the end of Ocotober?
                        Love to come there but the con has to book me.....I think Rachel is going then.....we could perform a fight or two if I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                          Just tell everybody not to pause their TV's!!!

Comment

I think we shouldn't have told you how to use new smilies

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              That would be cool! I'd love to see all the things you have recently done. Thanks again.
                              By the way.............you answer a question in your banner about what of mine that is close to my heart appears in the episode "Memento Mori"

Comment

Just adding my kudos for Sateda, wow, a great character and stunt-filled episode! Enjoyed your work with Torri in "The Long Goodbye" as well. Any chance of more Weir kick-a$$ in season 3? And will we ever see Beckett doing a fight scene? Am loving all your work (not to mention your smilies).

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Working...
                                X