This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    Wow, you are good......Phantom hints......hmmm......let's see............
    I have my moments Thanks for that...

But I kind of already knew that Just promise me we won't have to deal with a Shep buzz cut!!!
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Hee! Thats a cute photo!

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

That dog actually hugs people. She is just looking at the person taking the photo.....her mummy.
        BamBam... you are just so --

Comment

Originally posted by caty
          I have my moments Thanks for that...

But I kind of already knew that Just promise me we won't have to deal with a Shep buzz cut!!!
          I can't promise that, but, knowing Joe......I highly doubt it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor

No, really.....Lucy(the dog) hugs people. Only certain people though. Like me.

Comment

Don't you mean..............

Comment

No, really.....Lucy(the dog) hugs people. Only certain people though. Like me.
                Is she a stunt dog?

Ok so you're making me even more ridiculously excited about Common Ground now. Can you believe my husband is forcing me to go away that weekend on a trip to Scotland to celebrate our wedding anniversary?! Honestly, some people are sooooo thoughtless...
                sigpic

Comment

Don't you mean..............
                  Why yes... yes I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    Is she a stunt dog?

Ok so you're making me even more ridiculously excited about Common Ground now. Can you believe my husband is forcing me to go away that weekend on a trip to Scotland to celebrate our wedding anniversary?! Honestly, some people are sooooo thoughtless...
                    I guess he is just out of luck then isn't he cause you're gonna watch Common Ground instead, right? Wow, I hope the marriage was great while it lasted....sigh.....so many end over such a fantastic show like Atlantis.....Oh ya......Lucy is the farthest thing from a stunt dog, but we did shoot a little thing with her chasing the Black Knights Ghost on Scooby Doo 2 for the behind the scenes.....I don't think it made it on the DVD though.
                    Last edited by 2BAM; 15 August 2006, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Why yes... yes I do.
                      I thougt so.........!

Comment

Wow, you are good......Phantom hints......hmmm......let's see............
                        Didn't even notice that before... Is that Ronon shooting Sheppard????
                        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I guess he is just out of luck then isn't he cause you're gonna watch Common Ground instead, right? Wow, I hope the marriage was great while it lasted....sigh.....so many end over such a fantastic show like Atlantis.....
                          You're killin' me over here, BamBam!

And to think, I can't even green ya for it.
                          Someone GREEN the man for me!

Comment

I guess he is just out of luck then isn't he cause you're gonna watch Common Ground instead, right? Wow, I hope the marriage was great while it lasted....sigh.....so many end over such a fantastic show like Atlantis.....
                            Bless him, I don't think he quite "gets" the level of my devotion to SGA.. though he does "tolerate" it.

Besides, what's a wee thing like a marriage when compared to the awesome programme that is Teh SGA?! I should be proud to sacrifice my marital bliss in favour of such televisual excellence!

However, I guess I'll just have to compromise... and make him agree to start our trip a day later!

Okay... next question... are in able to drop us any hints about the "Sunday" episode? Am really intruiged by the spoilers so far about that one...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                              Didn't even notice that before... Is that Ronon shooting Sheppard????
                              Maybe........I dont' explain the hints.....I just put em' out there!!

Comment

Maybe........I dont' explain the hints.....I just put em' out there!!
                                Plausible deniability, that's the way to go! Hey, it worked for the Cigarette Smoking Man....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X