Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't give you nearly enough kudos for the sword fight in Camelot, Mitchell vs Black Knight II.

Jaw-dropping choreography, great music, good acting... so perfect. Tell me Mitchell gets to pack an Excalibur-type sword as standard equipment in S10
    sigpic
    http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

First of all I would like to second the comments made by Cory Holmes my question would be if you were any being in Stargate what would you be and why??

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
        I can't give you nearly enough kudos for the sword fight in Camelot, Mitchell vs Black Knight II.

Jaw-dropping choreography, great music, good acting... so perfect. Tell me Mitchell gets to pack an Excalibur-type sword as standard equipment in S10
        Isn't Bambam fighting for SGA and Space ships in SG-1? (or am i missing something? like a part of my brain)

Comment

Bam just works in SG1 if a big fight scene happens. Which those are, we don't know
          Free Jaffa

Comment

Were you in Inferno or was that one of your stunt men?

Comment

Originally posted by Panther
              In today's technologically advanced world, many argue that martial arts are an anachronism with respect to utility in combat. I believe that the mental and personal benefits they bring can still be greatly useful in preparing someone for combat, and developing their mind to fight, where the real battle lies. What's your view on this?
              First let me say thank you to BAMBAM for taking the time out of his busy schedule to answer our questions.
              I would like to mention that one reason to be proficient in forms of unarmed combat is that if one relies on a weapon such as a firearm, Staff weapon or the such. As your main defense Then you will find yourself relying on them too much. And will become unable to defend yourself without them. A pulp fiction character from the 40's-50's Doc Savage Man of Bronze never carried a handgun even though he was a marksman with handguns and rifles. His Philosophy was that he did not want to be depended on a firearm for protection as it is easy to have it taken away from you. So it is wise to learn the ways of unarmed combat no matter how advanced the weapons are you might face.

Comment

BamBam thanks again for spending so much time with us at the GW dinner. The stunt demonstration was great fun. Keep up the good work.

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Rak'nor
                  Well, good way to evade the answer but still giving me hope that someday I will know the answer

You said yourself that stick fighting itself is just one training step short of sword fighting and as I'm kinda interested in that myself, I was wondering - why no swords for Teyla? Ronin is cool and all, but I could very well imagine two short-swords for Teyla during battle - would put her training to more use than just "staying fit" . What do you think?
                  Back to the original question..........I asked Robert Cooper and he says that it would be a tie........I will report back after I remember to ask Brad Wright!! I agree with the swords for Teyla but that is for the big guys to decide......I love blades but then you have to show blood every time you fight with them and I don't know if the production is prepared to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by kaneeze
                    Hi

I wonder if you can help me try to get a pic on here to edit my profile?

can you?, I would really appreciate it.....
                    Kaneeze
                    I don't know how to do that but David would...............

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                      Hi BamBam!

I was wondering if we will see any battles, in season ten, where anyone will wear the Kull warrior uniforms to neutralize the Orii Tuning Fork Staff Weapons?

Thanks a bunch,
                      AE
                      I couldn't tell ya................not because I don't want to........because I don't know!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes

I wish!! Thanx for the kudos!!

Comment

Originally posted by joshuaselig
                          First of all I would like to second the comments made by Cory Holmes my question would be if you were any being in Stargate what would you be and why??
                          So far........I have been a replicator, an Athosian, and a Wraith............I like being an Athosian because I love their combat training methods.

Comment

Originally posted by Rak'nor
                            Bam just works in SG1 if a big fight scene happens. Which those are, we don't know
                            Last season it was Avalon, Babylon, and Camelot.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              Were you in Inferno or was that one of your stunt men?
                              scene?

Comment

You're a big hit at the con this weekend! I hear there were lots of beef cakes flying around! LOL Keep up the good work...did you enjoy yourself?

Comment

Working...
                                X