This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again,

some one suggested earlier that you and your team shoud be shown in DVD extras. I find the idea rather interesting . I think everyone would like to see you guys planning and training those great fight scenes. Tell us to whom should we send messages to make that happen... or do you know if they are already planning to do it when SGA S2 and SG1 S9 DVD's come out?

Comment

How much practice did ben browder and the other guy have for that scene, when they were fighting? Because that was tight you did an anwesome job.
      First born, Firsr Ruler and a double Saint

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        Hello!

You mentioned the First SG-1/SGA Cast and Crew Softball Tournament, and I was just wondering if you had any details on that little endeavor. It sounds pretty neat!
        All that attended had a great time, as our cast and crew always do together!!

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
          JM said there would be a kung fu scene with
          Spoiler:
          wier in Long Goodbye
          can you tell us more about it? :]
          There is absolutely no Kung Fu to be seen in "The Long Goodbye"..........so, no, I can't tell you anything about the Kung Fu scene. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
            Hi BAMBAM!

I was just wondering, what can loyal Jonas Quinn fans do to help bring him back to the show?

Thanks a bunch for your time
            Send the producers lots of money with letters asking for him back..............NO DON'T!! That is truly a question I have no answer for........not something within my realm, I'm afraid. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by JAILVA
              Hi again,

some one suggested earlier that you and your team shoud be shown in DVD extras. I find the idea rather interesting . I think everyone would like to see you guys planning and training those great fight scenes. Tell us to whom should we send messages to make that happen... or do you know if they are already planning to do it when SGA S2 and SG1 S9 DVD's come out?
              Without giving too much away...................If you check out Ivon's Blog............you will have the answer to that question...........you will be happy with the answer, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TAE
                How much practice did ben browder and the other guy have for that scene, when they were fighting? Because that was tight you did an anwesome job.
                Which fight on which episode Tae?

Comment

Thanx to all for throwing me some green jello...............I love it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAILVA
                    Hi again,

Ditto on this for me! We'd love to see some of the hard work that you guys do on the DVDs -- some of my favorite parts of Atlantis are the stick-fighting sequences. Great stuff!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

The episode babylon. That was cool fighting.
                      First born, Firsr Ruler and a double Saint

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                        Ditto on this for me! We'd love to see some of the hard work that you guys do on the DVDs -- some of my favorite parts of Atlantis are the stick-fighting sequences. Great stuff!
                        I am pretty sure you will be seeing just that.................

Comment

Originally posted by TAE
                          The episode babylon. That was cool fighting.
                          I think that Ben had a total of 4 hours of rehearsal for that whole episode............maybe a little more, maybe a little less. It was a hard one to get the time because of the production schedule. Both shows were very busy for me at that time as well. I'm glad you liked the result. I had an assistant helping out alot on that episode.........Dan Rizzuto. Ben did all of his own sparring and fighting. He did all of his own hitting the ground during sparring, as well.....................just like a stunt guy!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                            I am pretty sure you will be seeing just that.................
                            Thank you! This made my night!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Just saw "Aurora" and "Lost Boys". The hand-to-hand combat scenes in "Lost Boys" with Teyla and Ronon were incredible! You guys obviously worked so hard on them, and they made my jaw drop they were so beautifully coordinated and performed. Thank you for them, and please pass along my congrats to Jason and Rachel!!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                                Just saw "Aurora" and "Lost Boys". The hand-to-hand combat scenes in "Lost Boys" with Teyla and Ronon were incredible! You guys obviously worked so hard on them, and they made my jaw drop they were so beautifully coordinated and performed. Thank you for them, and please pass along my congrats to Jason and Rachel!!
                                Ditto....It was like whao!...How much practice time did Rachel and Jason have for those scenes?...it looked painful....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X